Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,790 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

What should Be Done To Rapists!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What should Be Done To Rapists!!! (819 Views)

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) / Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) / Serial Rapists Of Nine Women Arrested In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What should Be Done To Rapists!!! by anigold(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
I think a new law should be implemented where confirmed rapist are injected with drugs that will render rapist impotent for life...
I dont understand why a person could rape another person..when there are millions of sex workers every where..
if the offender is a lady something dangerous should be done to her fallopian tubes...
Extreme measures for extreme crimes..
Re: What should Be Done To Rapists!!! by DuchessLily(f): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
The men should be castrated, the female rapists jailed for life
Re: What should Be Done To Rapists!!! by emmchi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hang by their balls.
Re: What should Be Done To Rapists!!! by Liberty101: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
They should be forgiven embarassed

What did I even drink this night ..castrate them all kiss
Re: What should Be Done To Rapists!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hellfire is enuf punishment for such evil doers. Just leave them for God to judge
Re: What should Be Done To Rapists!!! by Nina4u(f): 2:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Well they can try to rrape me ..i got a gun and befor they eaven get that far i would shoot them ..same with armed robbers ..kick in my door u b dead moddafukka grin Every lawabiding siticen in naija should arm them selves i sware the crim rate would decreise dramaticly ...sadly enough only criminals got guns and thats not right ..If the police and the milirary and the goverment cant protect u ..u got to protect u self and ur loved ones ...im not in naija yet for bout 6 months but im aplying to bring my gun there since i got licens to carry ...Lagos is a fukkin jungle ..no way i aint bringing my gun ..oh ..my gun do have a name ..i named him Dakota ...Say hello to my lill friend ..

Re: What should Be Done To Rapists!!! by anigold(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Nina4u:
Well they can try to rrape me ..i got a gun and befor they eaven get that far i would shoot them ..same with armed robbers ..kick in my door u b dead moddafukka grin Every lawabiding siticen in naija should arm them selves i sware the crim rate would decreise dramaticly ...sadly enough only criminals got guns and thats not right ..If the police and the milirary and the goverment cant protect u ..u got to protect u self and ur loved ones ...im not in naija yet for bout 6 months but im aplying to bring my gun there since i got licens to carry ...Lagos is a fukkin jungle ..no way i aint bringing my gun ..oh ..my gun do have a name ..i named him Dakota ...Say hello to my lill friend ..
The gun laws in Nigeria is vague..
I could have love law-abiding citizens to have access to guns but Nigerians are good in abusing privileges.
I believe people should be allow easily access to gun for self-defence but back ground checks should be in place to reduce the tendencies of given out guns to mentally-ill or folks with criminal records...

1 Like

Re: What should Be Done To Rapists!!! by Nina4u(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
anigold:

The gun laws in Nigeria is vague..
I could have love law-abiding citizens to have access to guns but Nigerians are good in abusing privileges.
I believe people should be allow easily access to gun for self-defence but back ground checks should be in place to reduce the tendencies of given out guns to mentally-ill or folks with criminal records...
Thats eccacly what they do here ..background checks ..u cant b a convicted criminal or have a mental disorder ...but than again ..i read so many stories bout naija police and military beeing drunk and beat up and abuse civilians it makes me wonder if they r mentally ill ..
Re: What should Be Done To Rapists!!! by anigold(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nina4u:
Thats eccacly what they do here ..background checks ..u cant b a convicted criminal or have a mental disorder ...but than again ..i read so many stories bout naija police and military beeing drunk and beat up and abuse civilians it makes me wonder if they r mentally ill ..
naija is a different entity...
I heard some crazy gun violence in the US.. I also heard some trigger-happy cops, seems cops see almost every black dude as a criminal...
Re: What should Be Done To Rapists!!! by Nina4u(f): 1:12am On Jan 10, 2016
anigold:

naija is a different entity...
I heard some crazy gun violence in the US.. I also heard some trigger-happy cops, seems cops see almost every black dude as a criminal...
not true ...Armed citizens kill more crooks than police. Citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as police do ...and concealed carry laws are dropping crime rates in Usa ...Criminals know if they #KickInTheDoor they can get their head blown off ....

(1) (Reply)

White People Are Corrupt Too:see How They Killed People / Man Killed While Working In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen(disturbing Pic) / See Live War Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.