Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! (1897 Views)

Nigerians Are Dying Of Cancer, Who Will Come To Their Rescue? / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by SoftThImy1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Have been battling with this terrible thing for the past two years now... And its actually affecting me esp my studies.

Whenever it starts,I will have to endure this strong terrible pain for the whole day and it's killing me! Please if you were a victim of this(haemmorrhoid),please help a brother.

Hospitals couldn't help matters now.. Am dying!

Thank you!
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Godmother(f): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
OP, I did some research and here's what I found.

1. Apply apple cider vinegar to the haemmorrhoid. Use a cotton ball to soak the apple cider vinegar and you'll get INSTANT relief.

2. Soak yourself in a warm tub and drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated.

3. Aloe vera contains anti-inflammatory properties so apply this directly to the spot.

4. Mix lemon with ginger and honey and drink, or apply the juice from lemon to the haemmorrhoid. Lemon contains anti-oxidants so will relieve you.

Oh and by the way, the popular name for haemmorrhoid in naija is pile. Hope any of these tips can help relieve you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Go meet that mama...let her prepare that yoruba badass agbo jedi for you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by SoftThImy1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Godmother:
OP, I did some research and here's what I found.

1. Apply apple cider vinegar to the haemmorrhoid. Use a cotton ball to soak the apple cider vinegar and you'll get INSTANT relief.

2. Soak yourself in a warm tub and drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated.

3. Aloe vera contains anti-inflammatory properties so apply this directly to the spot.

4. Mix lemon with ginger and honey and drink, or apply the juice from lemon to the haemmorrhoid. Lemon contains anti-oxidants so will relieve you.

Oh and by the way, the popular name for haemmorrhoid in naija is pile. Hope any of these tips can help relieve you.
All these just for relief ma'am
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by SoftThImy1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Go meet that mama...let her prepare that yoruba badass agbo jedi for you

They wouldn't work!! That's what scares me the most.
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by ABIOLAY2J(f): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Get lots of bitterleaf and scent leaf(efirin).squeeze and drink. Plus ,buy kafura from alagbo(yoruba women) ,put in a bottle of water. Leave for a while and drink regularly. Avoid sugary foods and drinks.
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by SoftThImy1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
ABIOLAY2J:
Get lots of bitterleaf and scent leaf(efirin).squeeze and drink. Plus ,buy kafura from alagbo(yoruba women) ,put in a bottle of water. Leave for a while and drink regularly. Avoid sugary foods and drinks.
Has that ever worked on a victim before?

Thanks Tho!
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
SoftThImy1:
They wouldn't work!! That's what scares me the most.
O yee of little faith!
I'm talking from experience o. What the woman did for me was to mix one something with burnt corn cob to use as insertion, and voila!
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by thatchick: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why don't you just try what people are suggesting since they are poisonous instead of being pessimistic about them.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
How can you say hospitals can't help, what kind of quacks practice in your vicinity?
My friend enter your nearest hospital. If its really bad as you say then na operation to cut it off.
I don't know how effective these herbal mixtures others recommend are but I would happily enter a clinic since those are places I know have experience and authority in these kinds of situation.
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by ABIOLAY2J(f): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Try it first. It won't kill you. Thank me later.
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by SoftThImy1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
ABIOLAY2J:
Try it first. It won't kill you. Thank me later.
Thank you ma'am! Thank you Everyone! God bless.
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Godmother(f): 3:43am On Jan 09, 2016
SoftThImy1:
All these just for relief ma'am

You don't have to use all. You can pick any you are comforatble with
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Call me for a conversation so I know what's really going on, then I know what to recommend and tell u how to use it. If it's what I'm thinking, it would take 30 days of constant use of what I'm going to give u to start experiencing real relief, but it would be permanent.
Been working with stuff like this for a year and 2 months.
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Godmother(f): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
mordtonia:
Call me for a conversation so I know what's really going on, then I know what to recommend and tell u how to use it. If it's what I'm thinking, it would take 30 days of constant use of what I'm going to give u to start experiencing real relief, but it would be permanent.
Been working with stuff like this for a year and 2 months.

Abeg post it here. What's with all the undercover runs naa. Do you know how many people will get to this post through search engines in future?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Godmother:

Abeg post it here. What's with all the undercover runs naa. Do you know how many people will get to this post through search engines in future?

Nairalanders are full of insults. I tried to help someone and they all shouted scam scam, they don't even know me. So I decided that if someone really needs help they call me up, I won't make myself an object of mockery for kids here. I worked hard to get where I am.
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Godmother(f): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
mordtonia:

Nairalanders are full of insults. I tried to help someone and they all shouted scam scam, they don't even know me. So I decided that if someone really needs help they call me up, I won't make myself an object of mockery for kids here. I worked hard to get where I am.

I understand, but the thing is to ignore the insults; treat them like they don't exist cos they trully don't. But you really should post the tips here. You never can tell who its gonna help.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Oluwapresley(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Speaking from experience: avoid anything sweet and if u can reduce ur intake of carbohydrates. Also, what ABIOLAY2J suggested would help. Kafura in water and drink everyday.

SoftThImy1:
Thank you ma'am! Thank you Everyone! God bless.
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by SoftThImy1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oluwapresley:
Speaking from experience: avoid anything sweet and if u can reduce ur intake of carbohydrates. Also, what ABIOLAY2J suggested would help. Kafura in water and drink everyday.

Wait.. Do you school in Uniben?
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Oluwapresley(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Y, cox of my DP?lol nah, Im a student of OAU.
SoftThImy1:
Wait.. Do you school in Uniben?
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Caspian22(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sorry op. godmother gave you the right tips. Meanwhile all of Una should check out my latest blog post. Hi, Do you wanna be inspired? Read up 20 remarkable health quotes that'll definitely inspire U /wdkEun.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by ABIOLAY2J(f): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2016
How is your condition?
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by kokomilala(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Go get bitter kola. Chew two to three every day, followed by a glass of water.It will overhaul your bowels.Your faeces will come out smoothly.
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
See below
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
I know this is an old post hopefully my comment will help you if you are still chronically suffering from this or someone out there looking for help. Had this problem for yrs and nothing helped even medications, topical cream, suppoditory, e.t.c., until I started washing my rectum after every bowel movement with non sensitive soap like Dove, Cetaphil. It's been 4yrs now...I have never had one. Disappeared! My was very severe that Doctors contemplated surgery but refused...it was swollen and I couldn't sit or walk properly. Was in serious pain. This cured it. I read about this treatment regimen on an online forum and a guy there swore that it worked; apparently he was spot on. Good luck!
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by SoftThImy1(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2016
ABIOLAY2J:
How is your condition?
Am getting fine.
Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Please A Help A Brother,am Dying Of HAEMMORRHOID!!! by peterakams: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2016
C24/7, Phytoenergizer, Choloduz and restolyf will take care of hemorrhoid. Contact: 07065248809 or peterakms@yahoo.com .

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of DNA Testing In Nigeria / Blood Group Can Affect Fertility / 7 Things I Hate In The Nursing Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.