Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Need The Service Of A Professional Post Construction Cleaner - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need The Service Of A Professional Post Construction Cleaner (486 Views)

Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties / The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction / Post Construction Cleaning& Fumigation Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Service Of A Professional Post Construction Cleaner by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
In case if you're into post construction cleaning services... cleaning of tiles, windows and rest rooms accessories etc, your attention is needed, especially if you're within Owerri environ. The project is a 6 bedroom duplex. Kindly state your price here and leave your contact detail(s). Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need The Service Of A Professional Post Construction Cleaner by hemercol: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
I will recommend this guy who has done this type of job for me a few times. He is located in Lagos though. You may want to contact him on 08033586793.
Re: I Need The Service Of A Professional Post Construction Cleaner by obitryce(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Kindly contact sapphireclean & green services based in ph and closer to owerri. They are well experienced in such services. Contact Nos. 08098702455, 08165584041

(1) (Reply)

A 4 Bedroom Flat For Sale @ Oluwo, Egbeda, Ibadan / If Your Into Building And Construction You Need This Very Important / Fenced Plot for sale at Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.