Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea (4181 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by anizzle(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2006
well, for reasons i dont understand,seun has decided to stay out of this discussion.but its worse if he tries to truncate it.any which way,i am going on with this, with or without him.i have had members mailing and calling me and i will fix a meeting date after i have met with ayo arowolo, felly do not be discouraged.i dreamt it up with my eyes open and nothing will make me back down, let him delete this too if he wishes
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by fellybabe(f): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2006
Ok.hi everybody in dis forum
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by alsaheed: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2006
INTERESTING IDEA, I LIKE IT alsaheed24@yahoo.com
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by CheeMoney(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2006
@ anizzle

Great idea I must say. I have taken a detailed survey into this dream and I must confess, its going be BIG. I love ideas like this and people, do not write this off as another white elephant dream. I am good to go on this.

Anizzle, I'll have this to say also. I will suggest a situation where contributions should be pegged at a fixed rate so that one person will not have a dominating ratio in the shares per se. This will leave every individual investor equal %age of shares. There are a lot of potential areas of investment. We might not be looking at reaping from it today but for tomorrow and a good financial security for our children in future.

N-landers, lets do it.
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by anizzle(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2006
cheemoney .thanx email id please!
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by anizzle(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2006
whoever develops interest should call or mail me.so dat i can shortlist you for the first meeting.effionganiekan@yahoo.com, 08050428015
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by anizzle(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2006
I HAVE GOT GREAT NEWS GUYS.I FINALLY GOT A CALL FROM AYO AROWOLO(the national president of investment clubs i told u about earlier on).
he has agrred to be in our first meeting to give us an enlightening talk on investment clubs.
i would hereby like to use this to finally use this chance to inform anyone that would be interested in the meeting to mail me or call me.i am presently arranging for a venue for the meeting.im thinking of slating it for saturday.
i will be back later with more info.plz try and reach me if you are interested!
effionganiekan@yahoo.com, 08050428015

seun i seriously wish you could be there.think about this, please!!!!!
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by cammax7(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2006
maxwellmaiye@yahoomail.co.uk

Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by anizzle(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2006
loverbwoy and duroj4rl should please place a working email address.duroj4rl:urs is not working, call me all 08050428015, still no seun in sight hmmmm,
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by anizzle(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2006
cheemoney, waiting on ur mail!! include fone number please
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by LoverBwoy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2006
******@gmail.com

Investment club or Co-op?
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by anizzle(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2006
its an investment club also assisting members like a co-op
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by mrtee(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2006
@anizzle,count me in ,i just sent u a mail on my availability for the meeting .Though u said on a saturday,i use to have my Online business discussion class in my office every saturday btw 10am-12pm,i hope the time frame wont affect my classes cos i only have saturdays for my clients.Well all the same i will call u to clarify issues, since i stay @ akerele off ogunlana and if its posible lets met. keep up the good work ,i would love to be a part of this dream in the making.
As for SEUN,this silence on this issue is not welcome at all, and deleting posts by contributors are not worth emulating at all,i encourage u to live up to ur personalityand contribute ur quota , abi u want make we come postrate for u! na waaooo! if u like make u contribute if not na u sabi! this must come to reality!!!!! abeg nairalanders make we carry go joo!!!NAIGA na we get am, na we go make am better.
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by tellmemore(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2006
[b]anizzle [/b]you are doing a great job following up on this project. I don’t see the reason behind wanting to get Seun involved compulsorily, it should be voluntary. He has provided us an avenue to interact, I think that in itself is good enough. I wish I could be at the meeting but I'm in far away warri. I would like to be kept posted on developments.
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by anizzle(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2006
thanks guys for all the support.for those of you i called this morning, i have actually shorlisted 15 of you for the first meeting.Tee zero is presently working on getting us a venue for the meeting.i will mail the shortlisted people an invitation letter as identification for attending the meeting.
this is also goes out to inform other nairalanders who might be interested in the meeting to contact me within today so that i can make arrangements for them.
best regards
effiong aniekan
effionganiekan@yahoo.com
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by lexfrosty: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2006
anizzlei will fight you o.
So you couldn't call me despite the fact that i am closest to you angry
I will send you a mail title: LEXFROSTY, let know whats up.
As for a venue, we just need an ok place where we can talk things thru, no big venue per say.
its not an academy awards grin
I suggest M-cafe at the silverbird galleria in VI.
if we can meet there this sunday/saturday , let me know.
check your mail for my phone number.

lex
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by pucho(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2006
i'll love to be a part of this let me know when next u intend to meet. shundiggs@yahoo.com
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by abazee(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2006
well anizzle,u are doing a great job.when i actually saw this i was actually seeing the end from the beginning.i dont really know if if u really know all what this really entails.this is a big project at hand.i have always wanted to do this but lots of constrains .i tell u my brother ,when hard work meets with opportunity,thjat is called luck.iwant u to keep me informed about the whole schedule cos i will want to be a part of this great event.they say'determination without focus is like a sweet soup without salt'.make sure u keep in formed
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by TEEZERO(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2006
Anizzle deserves commendation, I should report - at least to all who have identified with the dream.
I have been privy to all his efforts to get things moving in the right direction.
In respect of Ayo Arowolo, I have also told him that his presence at the maiden exploratory meeting is crucial.
I have also assured that whenever the meeting is fixed there will always be a space.
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by anizzle(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2006
ever brainstorming nairalanders, my sincere apologizes for cancelling the meeting i earlier slated for saturday(4th of nov.).this date clashed with mr arowolo's schedule and certainly had to be rescheduled, he is a very busy man and quite crucial to the survival and also the take of this history making (as i choose to call it) event.
  he has however assured me that he will be available to talk to us on wednesday,8th of nov. by 6pm.
so i am slating this meeting for his specified time.
the venue,i will be to all those i have shorlisted for the first meeting.
before then ,you can always call me up or mail me if you need any enlightenment on the ongoings of the project.THIS MUST WORK.nothing good comes dat easy.but we are trying to create an easy life for ourselves by making this a success.
long live nairalanders, effionganiekan@yahoo.com ,08050428015
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by anizzle(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2006
this comes to say that i do not understand why seun is warning everyone on nairaland against attending the meeting proposed by people of like minds that met on nairaland and have decided to come off line and relate .if it is the issue of name,then i would ask if people on nairaland are not nairalanders?do we need his permission to work together?
i certainly do not understand his point.
but he can as well go ahead and delete the whole thread but this will not deter me from implimenting a great idea that God put in my head.
i wasnt expecting a free cruise witout stress.instead i am enjoying his opposition as it is giving more impetus to my project.
maybe he should state his personal reasons for opposing my idea
i believe in God and nairalanders.
seun feels he has it made.bros, sorry but life is bigger than the picture you.let me help you spread ur warning properly: this is it

Hello,

This is a special notice to all prospective participants in this meeing that I, Oluwaseun Osewa, am not involved or affiliated with this event either directly or indirectly.

I hereby register my displeasure at the use of the name of my forum for a gathering that I am not affiliated with direcly or indirectly. Please desist from it immediately.

Aniekan Effiong has made no attempt to contact me by email or by phone prior to this announcement, so he clearly does not have my permission at all.

Just making it very clear because one cannot be too careful these days.

Thanks,
Seun Osewa
www.seunosewa.com/

the thread he is opposing is: a millionaire's club(nmc) idea
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by mrtee(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2006
I am really dissappointed in the way Seun reacted to the beautiful idea introduced thru a forum he established. And i made my disappointment known by replying to the mail he sent me. Here is my reply to seun!!! mif he likes he can delete this post ,i have said my mind.

hello seun,
I'm really disapponited in ur manner of thought,ever since this topic was posted on the forum ,u never said anything as to contribute to the topic ,now u are writting to all those invited discouraging them not to attend.why!!, while this young man went about making arrangement to get an investment guru in the mould of Ayo Arowolo:The President of Investment clubbing in Nigeria(founder financial standard newspaper) to guide and educate nairalanders on investment schemes.
He came to my office to solicit my support on the idea and i supported him, if u dont want to encourage people to make a positive impact thru such idea, then dont discourage people from doing so, we can salvage the situation of youths who dont have means of livelyhood by such gathering, remove the Nigeria mentality from ur thinking that everything associated with Nigerians dont come out well, WHY the warning , if u like be a part of it if not walk away and stop discouraging people.
Whats ur problem! , is it becos u came up with a fortunate idea about ur forum(Nairaland) and it brought u success that u wont support another idea that ur forum gave birth to, or u just want people to come to ur forum clicking on ur adsense and keep posting only gists with out affecting someones life positively.
Even if he(Effiong) didnt contact u , u should have atleast contributed in the discussion and politely say that the use of ur forum name shoulddnt be associated with it, then that would have been more matured but instead u did the opposite, he(Effiong) took time to come around nairalanders in his area to kick start this beautiful idea.i supported all the moves from the onset and coming to my office is an extra effort on his part too, so GROW UP SEUN and support the idea u never can tell lives might be affected positively thru this.thanks and good day.

Seun Osewa <> wrote:
Hello,

This is a special notice to all prospective participants in this meeing that I, Oluwaseun Osewa, am not involved or affiliated with this event either directly or indirectly.

I hereby register my displeasure at the use of the name of my forum for a gathering that I am not affiliated with direcly or indirectly. Please desist from it immediately.

Aniekan Effiong has made no attempt to contact me by email or by phone prior to this announcement, so he clearly does not have my permission at all.

Thanks,
Seun Osewa
www.seunosewa.com/
Re: A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea by Seun(m): 4:18am On Nov 06, 2006
Hello,

I hereby register my displeasure at the use of the name of my forum for a gathering that I am not affiliated with [/b]direcly or indirectly. Please desist from it immediately.

[b]Aniekan Effiong
has made no attempt to contact me by email or by phone prior to this announcement, so he clearly does not have my permission at all.

Thanks,
Seun Osewa
www.seunosewa.com/

(1) (2)

UBA-ATM Withdrawal Scam / Customs Comb Lagos Markets For Smuggled Rice / Stanbic Ibtc Posts N16.1b Pat In Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.