Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) (1249 Views)

Uncle Mark Angel joins the beard gang as fans react / Tboss Joins The Pepper Dem Gang / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Smart move ! grin

Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by Lordskyes(m): 1:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol..

Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by Bekwarra(m): 1:29am On Jan 09, 2016
Oooya. OOOOOshey
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by faray: 1:32am On Jan 09, 2016
ok
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by tubouncen(m): 1:50am On Jan 09, 2016
Keeping it clean and off the street

Every prayer was a hit
From mountain of fire to synagogue
Mid-week programe and vigil every day
Yet God still dey preserve my blessing till it ripe

Very sure my Name go dey among top 2 rich men in the world
amin
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by dominique(f): 2:16am On Jan 09, 2016
The starter of the trend is one of their brand ambassadors, why won't they tap into it.
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by donholy28(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2016
this tin is becoming dry
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by braine(m): 2:25am On Jan 09, 2016
This is what I call "going with the flow."
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 09, 2016
please give it for baddoo he is the man of the month.
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by Tolexander: 4:50am On Jan 09, 2016
donholy28:
this tin is becoming dry
not becoming dry o!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 09, 2016
we have hear.
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by angelTI(f): 6:09am On Jan 09, 2016
Mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by Defaramade(m): 6:38am On Jan 09, 2016
angelTI:
Mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Buahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin this is growing out of hand like finger nails!.......
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by pretydiva(f): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Genny looking so biuriful in d photo kiss
Re: Etisalat Joins The Trend : Every Ad Was A Hit Back To Back ! (Hilarious) by Jimbadly: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2016
They're not serious.

(1) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna The Filter Abuser Lolz. / Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife / Ciara Confirms Toyin Lawani, Not Swanky, Was Her Official Stylist (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.