Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) (8556 Views)

Married Actor Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Involved With Another Actress [PICS] / Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 1:43am On Jan 09, 2016
I.m very sure you all have you favourites, so
who do you think is the most beautiful Asian actress?
contestant no; 1 (Kim tae hee)

kth is a Korean actress and model, she also won the most beautiful Korean woman in year 2015.
.so do you think she is the most beautiful?

contestant number 2 (Zhang zhiyi)
if you are finding her name a little hard to pronounce, just pronounce it as zang, she is a Chinese actress. I.m pretty sure that most people here have seen her in a lot of Chinese movies before, e.g iron monkey, house of flying daggers and so on..
she,s very stunning as well.
.contestant num ;3 (song hye kyo)..haaaaa,she,s my favorite, I could kiss her lips all day,lol, yeah shk is a Korean actress, she was bearing the title as the most beautiful Korean actress untill it was later passed down to kim tae hee on 2015,,, on 2013 she was ranked as no; 18 in the list of top 100 most beautiful women in the world. their are some poles that talked about her as the most beautiful Asian actress, not only that, some even went as far to call her the most beautiful girl in the world, hummmm, that says something right?
contestant no; 4 Maggie q.
Maggie is an actress, she,s Asian_American, she,s popularly known for her role as nikita , the main lead in the t.v series..
do you think she,s got it all?
contestant no; 5
now to the final person on the list is the ultimate champion, AISHWARIYa, who is also known as miss world, I red a article about her that said she has won miss world before, that was heuns ago sha, Lol.
so do you really think she.s is the most beautiful Asian actress?
please,,kindly put down the name of the actress you are voting for.

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 1:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Kim tae hee.

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 1:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Zhang zhiyi.

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 1:49am On Jan 09, 2016
song hye kyo.(my favorite)

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 1:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Maggie q.

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 1:52am On Jan 09, 2016
aiswariya.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol...u must be a die hard fan of Korean telenovelas & Indian movies.... shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 5:46am On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...u must be a die hard fan of Korean telenovelas & Indian movies.... shocked
lol, I like Korean shows like, mad, but I.m not much into India drama & movies.. I watch em once in a while.
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2016
I would say Maggie Q. She's hot ! ..

Big fan of nikita ..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by cruzita(f): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2016
my love for aiswariya knows no bound.her eyes are the killer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Psychodavidovic:

Big fan of nikita ..
I second that, she,s 100% hot.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Psychodavidovic:

Big fan of nikita ..
I second that, she,s 100% hot..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
my love for aiswariya knows no bound.her eyes are the killer
her eyes are something else,
they probably holds her beauty.
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by SlimAdenike(f): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Aiswariya Rai bachan offcourse
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by SlimAdenike(f): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
vikkytan49:
I.m very sure you all have you favourites, so
who do you think is the most beautiful Asian actress?
contestant no; 1 (Kim tae hee)

kth is a Korean actress and model, she also won the most beautiful Korean woman in year 2015.
.so do you think she is the most beautiful?

contestant number 2 (Zhang zhiyi)
if you are finding her name a little hard to pronounce, just pronounce it as zang, she is a Chinese actress. I.m pretty sure that most people here have seen her in a lot of Chinese movies before, e.g iron monkey, house of flying daggers and so on..
she,s very stunning as well.
.contestant num ;3 (song hye kyo)..haaaaa,she,s my favorite, I could kiss her lips all day,lol, yeah shk is a Korean actress, she was bearing the title as the most beautiful Korean actress untill it was later passed down to kim tae hee on 2015,,, on 2013 she was ranked as no; 18 in the list of top 100 most beautiful women in the world. their are some poles that talked about her as the most beautiful Asian actress, not only that, some even went as far to call her the most beautiful girl in the world, hummmm, that says something right?
contestant no; 4 Maggie q.
Maggie is an actress, she,s Asian_American, she,s popularly known for her role as nikita , the main lead in the t.v series..
do you think she,s got it all?
contestant no; 5
now to the final person on the list is the ultimate champion, AISHWARIYa, who is also known as miss world, I red a article about her that said she has won miss world before, that was heuns ago sha, Lol.
so do you really think she.s is the most beautiful Asian actress?
please,,kindly put down the name of the actress you are voting for.

aiswariya rai won miss world in 1994

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

aiswariya rai won miss world in 1994
oh, I see.
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Atk01(f): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Aishwarya Rai! Those eyes...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
hmmmm, everyone saying aishwariya.
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
hmmmm, everyone saying aishwariya..
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Pakistanilad: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
vikkytan49:
aiswariya.
Your choice is so so
This list is better
Marian Rivera

Ha Nui Lee

Mehwish Hayat

Diya Mirza

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
the last girl is really cute...
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Pakistanilad: 4:56am On Jan 25, 2016
vikkytan49:
the last girl is really cute...
In the original list or my list?
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Pakistanilad:
In the original list or my list?
in your list...
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Pakistanilad: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2016
vikkytan49:

in your list...
Her name is Dia Mirza
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Pakistanilad: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2016
vikkytan49:

in your list...
I am new here and am still getting used to this site,s interface so i posted only 4 pics to see how it works
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Pakistanilad: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2016
I was planning on posting more though but than i changed my mind grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Pakistanilad:
Her name is Dia Mirza
hummmm, she,s not as beautiful as song hye kyo..
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2016
Pakistanilad:
I was planning on posting more though but than i changed my mind grin
post more, it,s fun.
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Pakistanilad: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
vikkytan49:

hummmm, she,s not as beautiful as song hye kyo..
And they are nothing infront of the ladies i didnt post cuz of change of mind

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Pakistanilad: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
vikkytan49:

post more, it,s fun.
How bout a barter system grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by Pakistanilad: 12:52am On Jan 26, 2016
vikkytan49:

post more, it,s fun.
You start it and i just contribute along the way
Re: Who Is The Most Beatiful Asian Actress? (pics) by vikkytan49(m): 4:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Pakistanilad:
You start it and i just contribute along the way
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay / Wiz Khalifa Clothes Himself With Tatoo(photo) / Rihanna Finally Got A Boob Job done [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.