Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... (3792 Views)

What Is Your Greatest Fear? / What Is Your Greatest Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2016
youngberry001:
my greatest fear is d day of jugement no mercy dat day.
so, wat r u doing to avert the situation??
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2016
bqlekan:
My fears plenty ooo

My greatest fear in life is the place of solitude, I mean f**k death, the grave is the real s**t. alone with my deeds.

Another fear is not dying with the shahada on my lips

Another fear is, what would be my last activity on earth?

The fear is about life itself, and not Death.....

other fears grin

Snakes, sharp objects, electricity.. I have EXTREME fear for all these things
hmmm, ur own thick o
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2016
djeezy:
Afraid of failure and poverty.

Afraid of what may happen after death.

Afraid of loosing the ones I love.
hmmm,,,tankGod we are still alive...there's room to make amends
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by bqlekan(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, ur own thick o
lol, my brother, no be small thing o
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2016
prettysassygirl:
my greatest fear in life is after life I might end up in HELL,the place of unimaginable pain and disgusting smell,and d pain never goes,for eternity to eternity,the thought alone give me jitters,and I wonder daily am I doing all I can to avoid that place?do I have anyone's property without the person knowledge that can lead me there?am I owing anyone? dis trouser and braiding stuff this pastors talk about that can lead someone there, is it true?should I stop the trousers? cos me i no fit shout o,nothing worth loosing my heaven,not even the love for a man.
just surrender ur heart to jesus...it's nt even the trouser tin sef, bt if u can do away wit it, it's cool too, cus ur being able to make heaven has alot to do with ur present state of mind which leads to the question??...if sin presents itself now, wud u fall for it??,,,this is the ultimate question we all have to answer, cos so many of us here will fall.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:
meaning ur indestrutible ba??

Exactly, I'm indestructible.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by dollarcoolcat(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Poverty and not making heaven! But I believe as far as I pray, God gat good plans for me to progress..
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2016
My greatest fear? Don't know exactly.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I think it's the uncertainty of life itself. You know, that aspect of unpredictability when one could be riding on the zenith of euphoric ecstasy and in a heartbeat it all comes spiraling down.

Not always being in control of the outcome of events of my interest and living life only to find out that everything we thought we knew about life( the past, present and the future ) was wrong all along.

Basically I just live in now - TODAY : YESTERDAY'S TOMORROW. It keeps the worries at bay to some extent.
hmmm, thoughtful...eyen ibibiocheesy
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2016
Sept20:
Losing someone or something I care about
Poverty
just that??
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Kayoski:
I Fear Only three things in this life..

1)GOD 2) FEAR 3) NOTHING
lol @ no 2...hw can u fear fear??
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2016
mordtonia:

Exactly, I'm indestructible.
i hope so undecided
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
storey buildings.
owk, bt hope wat ur studying doesn't have anytin to do with heights??
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Kayoski(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:
lol @ no 2...hw can u fear fear??
Am serious,not joking

If u fear fear itself,it means u fear nothing else..that's why I eventually fear nothing..

Beware fear is an enemy..

U might not understand cos these things are deep...
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Kayoski:

Am serious,not joking

If u fear fear itself,it means u fear nothing else..that's why I eventually fear nothing..

Beware fear is an enemy..

U might not understand cos these things are deep...
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by obiorathesubtle: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:
owk, bt hope wat ur studying doesn't have anytin to do with heights??
nope.. But if the need arises.. I'll definitely strive to overcome my fears!
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
nope.. But if the need arises.. I'll definitely strive to overcome my fears!
cooL
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Richiy(f): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2016
My greatest fear in life is that I would be stuck with the wrong person forever. God forbid bad thing on.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
My biggest Fear is FEAR itself. Someone great said

"The irony of life is that once we figure it out, It's all over."

So with that in mind I need to over come fear and have fun grin
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by queencalipso(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
fear of loosing my mum, the man I love, death but then I tell my self being afraid of all my fears doesn't mean they won't happen if they are destined to, no matter how we pray for good things bad things still happen some times they are blessing in disguise so we just have to be ready for the unknown, the uncertainty that life may eventually throw at us that way you will be able to come out a stronger person when your fear eventually comes. live everyday as if its your last and don't forget to be prayerful.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
My only fear is going to hell sad
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Cholls(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sept20:
Losing someone or something I care about

Poverty
my sister what are you talking about.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Eljay24(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Everything we want is on the other side of fear . .. My greatest fear, I know not,
Danger is real but fear a choice, everyday comes with its obstacles, but the day we become fearless
everything becomes possible ...
ok don't mind me and all the talk talk . .. I doN'T really know what my fears are . grin
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by onstelly(f): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Not been able to live my dream life and secondly not finding real love
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by debque(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
my future...I don't wanna be poor..
OBLIVION.... being forgotten, not being remembered
public speaking...trying to overcome this rho
losing loved ones.....
I know some things are inevitable in life bt pray I'll have d strength to overcome all my fears in life...
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Uyi168: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
stupidity:
if you see my 16inches dlck fear go grip you again.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by sauceTDA(m): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2016
Losing my mum. I'd lose myself.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Richiy:
My greatest fear in life is that I would be stuck with the wrong person forever. God forbid bad thing on.
bt the choice is in ur hands to make na??
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Richiy:
bt the choice is in ur hands to make na??...
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

hmmm
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

hmmm...
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
queencalipso:
fear of loosing my mum, the man I love, death but then I tell my self being afraid of all my fears doesn't mean they won't happen if they are destined to, no matter how we pray for good things bad things still happen some times they are blessing in disguise so we just have to be ready for the unknown, the uncertainty that life may eventually throw at us that way you will be able to come out a stronger person when your fear eventually comes. live everyday as if its your last and don't forget to be prayerful.
u said it all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of 8 States With The Highest Number Of Radio Stations In Nigeria And Their / Latest News: Younger Brother To Cult Leader Don Wanny Conformed Dead / What Would The World Be Like Without Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.