Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pregnant Cossy Getting Married To White Lover, Says Wedding Will Hold In Las Veg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Cossy Getting Married To White Lover, Says Wedding Will Hold In Las Veg (688 Views)

Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man / Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Cossy Getting Married To White Lover, Says Wedding Will Hold In Las Veg by bumi10(m): 5:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Nigeria’s most controversial singer, Cossy Orjiakor has really found love. The busty diva told Saturday Beats yesterday that her decision to get married is not because of her condition but that the time is right. Cossy told SB that she will be getting married to her ‘white lover’ this year in Las Vegas.

In her own words:

“I am not getting married because I am pregnant. I am walking down the aisle with the man of my dreams because both of us are in love with each other. It is a feeling of pure love. I am hoping to get married abroad most especially in Las Vegas but I don’t know about my man. I chose Las Vegas because I like the city and its scenery.

“I am still going to be in Nigeria after marriage. Rather than leave the country, I would encourage my man to start up a business here in Nigeria. I am not the type of lady that would leave my fatherland.” “I don’t know if my style would change but the person I am with likes me the way I am. He is not complaining. I am not going to divulge much information about my man till the D-day but he is not in the Nigerian entertainment industry,”.

complete story and more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/pregnant-cossy-orjiakor-getting-married.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi

Re: Pregnant Cossy Getting Married To White Lover, Says Wedding Will Hold In Las Veg by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 09, 2016
Okay na
Re: Pregnant Cossy Getting Married To White Lover, Says Wedding Will Hold In Las Veg by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Finally, general market wan marry...this white guy knows nothing, ein fall for boobs wey go kill am. Cossy is in love.....orichirichi
Re: Pregnant Cossy Getting Married To White Lover, Says Wedding Will Hold In Las Veg by Bekwarra(m): 5:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Inconclusive wedding
Re: Pregnant Cossy Getting Married To White Lover, Says Wedding Will Hold In Las Veg by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 09, 2016
marriage isokay.
Re: Pregnant Cossy Getting Married To White Lover, Says Wedding Will Hold In Las Veg by PoeticJazco(m): 6:15am On Jan 09, 2016
Olosho goes to the altar. Hope they will be free oloshos to take home as wedding gift on your marriage day.

(1) (Reply)

Neyo And Super Model Fiancee Crystal Renay Picks Their Wedding Date / Basketmouth Unveiled As Malta Guinness Brand Ambassador (photos) / Harrysong Officially Unveiled As Gala First Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.