Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

17 Questions With Jason Derulo; An Under 30 Forbes Billionaire. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 17 Questions With Jason Derulo; An Under 30 Forbes Billionaire. (759 Views)

Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says / Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" / Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Questions With Jason Derulo; An Under 30 Forbes Billionaire. by Kangol99(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Derulo is only 26, but he’s already responsible for a lifetime of hits. (Photo courtesy of WBR). The Florida native got his start ghostwriting for the likes of Lil Wayne and Diddy, breaking through with debut single “Whatcha Say” in 2009. Since then, he’s notched 14 top 100 hits, including “Talk Dirty,” “Wiggle” and 2015’s “Want To Want Me.”

Derulo started the new year with a bang, earning a spot on the 30 Under 30 Class of 2016 in the music category. He answered a battery of questions on his origins and influence for us below.

Date Of Birth: 09/21/89
Title: CEO Future History Records / Recording Artist / Entertainer
Twitter handle: @jasonderulo
College attended: AMDA graduate Residence: Los Angeles, California Hometown: Boca Raton, Florida

Here are 17 Questions With Jason Derulo an under 30 Forbes Billionaire.

Are you a first-generation American? Yes Are you married? No

How many children do you have, if any? None

Are you an early bird or a night owl? Both

How much student debt do you have? Zero Who’s your dream mentor? Warren Buffett

Who’s your single biggest influence? Michael Jackson

What gadget can you not live without? Cell phone What’s your go-to app? Snapchat (derulo_jason)

At what age did you decide on your profession? 5 years old

What’s the single most important trait for entrepreneurs? Work ethic

How do you define success? Success is when you can make money doing what you love.

Why did you decide to start your business/career? To change the world, get rich, [find] self fulfillment, be my own boss, follow my passion.

Where were you when you launched your business/career? I was a ghostwriter in LA writing songs for other artists.

What’s the best way to describe this generation? Antisocial

What’s the first song you learned by heart? “I Believe I Can Fly”

If you could listen to only one album for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why? Thriller. Every song is a masterpiece.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2016/01/05/17-questions-with-30-under-30-star-jason-derulo/

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: 17 Questions With Jason Derulo; An Under 30 Forbes Billionaire. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2016
But our own celebrity will say
If you want to be ftc, oya come and collect it
Re: 17 Questions With Jason Derulo; An Under 30 Forbes Billionaire. by Kangol99(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2016
lofty900:
But our own celebrity will say If you want to be ftc, oya come and collect it
What's ftc?
Re: 17 Questions With Jason Derulo; An Under 30 Forbes Billionaire. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Kangol99:

What's ftc?
first to comment
Re: 17 Questions With Jason Derulo; An Under 30 Forbes Billionaire. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
You're calling lala when your article has no source? I don't even believe it. Jason derulo, billionaire? Improbable!
Re: 17 Questions With Jason Derulo; An Under 30 Forbes Billionaire. by Kangol99(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:
You're calling lala when your article has no source? I don't even believe it. Jason derulo, billionaire? Improbable!

Check www.forbes.com you will see it there.
Re: 17 Questions With Jason Derulo; An Under 30 Forbes Billionaire. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kangol99:

Check www.forbes.com you will see it there.
Yet a Google search sums his net worth at $8.5m. Hmm. Something's fishy.

(1) (Reply)

Best And Most Beautiful Walls Of All Times (the New 3D Walls) / Can A Civil Servant Obtain Loan Of 250 To 400 From Bank Of Industry / Things You Must Know Before Selling Online –ecommerce Basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.