Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How To Fix A Broken Lipstick - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Fix A Broken Lipstick (1217 Views)

The Beauty Of Purple Lipstick / Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina / See The Lipstick That's Got Ppl Talking, Ladies Do You Mind Being Seen With One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix A Broken Lipstick by Sustainer(f): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2016
My Milani Hot Pink Rage broken a few Saturday’s ago-I was heartbroken. I then decided to check through the internet for how to fix a broken lipstick-I couldn’t let it go or use it broken. Using broken lipsticks just messes with your application. You wouldn’t have a firm grip, and it will continuously tilt to the sides leaving you frustrated.

The best way to deal with a broken lipstick is to NOT throw it away-yes, there are trick you can use to bring that lipstick to what it once was before.

Tools You Need
Broken lipstick
Clear, thin disposable gloves
Match or lighter
Clean workspace area, lined with paper towels

Here is a step by step guide on how to fix a broken lipstick

Prepare a clean workspace by placing paper towels on the workspace area.

Wear clear gloves.

Remove the broken piece from the case.

Twist the tube until you get all that’s left of the lipstick at the top of the tube.

Using a clean Q-tip, clean around the base of the lipstick, then smooth it out so your broken piece will have a flat surface.

Using a match or a lighter, carefully run the lit match or lighter underneath the base of the broken part of the lipstick until it becomes soft and begins to melt slightly.

Apply the lighter for just a second to the bottom end of the broken piece.

Use the Q-tip to shape the now-softened bottom end of the broken piece and smooth it out.

Attach the broken piece gently to the base of the lipstick.

TIP: Apply the lighter for just another moment and quickly insert it into the base piece, then twist it into place.

Use the lighter to melt the lipstick together so the top sticks to the bottom, then use to Q-tip to smooth it out.

Put the lipstick in the refrigerator until it is cooled completely.

Read more here https://lagosbeautyblogger./2015/12/30/quick-fix-broken-lipstick/

(1) (Reply)

How To Wrap Hair With Human Hair Weave / Unveiling Woman That Got Everyone Talking On Social Media With Her Owambe Gele / I placed an order, See What I Got [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.