Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Pictures Of A Suspected Kidnapper Coup Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of A Suspected Kidnapper Coup Member (733 Views)

Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest / List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone / Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Suspected Kidnapper Coup Member by Nairasurplus(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2016
This scenario happened on 31st of Dec, 2015 at Nkwo marker , Umunze in Orumba South LGA of Anambra State.
The vehicle was carrying about 20 Children. Their ages range between 5 and 12. The coup member with Reg No KG/O15/2128 claimed they were going to church camp in Anambra. I did not have the opportunity to ask him the name of the church because I was trying to take a snap shot of his ID card. When he noticed what I was about doing, he quickly snatched the ID from me. I was smart enough to cram his Coup Identification No. The people around the bus were trying to jungle justice on him for kidnapping before the police arrived.
Though the children accepted they are going to church camp but none of them knows the name or location of the church. We concluded they have been kidnapped because the children said they are from Afikpo. The couper is of Igbo Origin. He speaks Igbo very well.
The funniest thing was that the driver disappeared when the vigilant group stopped the bus.
Who knows this coup member.

Re: Pictures Of A Suspected Kidnapper Coup Member by Hadassahisbae(f): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2016
lwkmd....God don catch am today
Re: Pictures Of A Suspected Kidnapper Coup Member by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2016
Point of correction it is not coup.... it is corps member..... investigation needs to be done on the issue...
Re: Pictures Of A Suspected Kidnapper Coup Member by RuJay: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Is possible he's nt a corp member

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping In Aba / Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity / Two Keke Napep Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.