Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. (3652 Views)

1 Ummah Present Peace & Unity Conventions 2016 Abuja Nigeria / Calling To Allah / Prof. Mobolaji's Death: Our Ummah Lost An ICON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by BETATRON(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Concerning mutah here are some important points I will like to share--please read patiently

1-mutah was abolished during the time of umar
let them never bring before me a man who has married a woman for a set of period,for if they do I will stone him--muslim vol8p169 the fact that he prohibited temporal marriage(mutah) proves that this type of union was common among the companion and other muslims at that time,for otherwise it would not have been necessary to abolish it--also if the messenger of Allah had abolished it,the companions will never have had recourse to it and there would have no need for umar's threat with stoning also this means that this act was common during the time of abu bakr

Umar himself admittedthere were 3 things tHAT WEre PERMISSIBLE IN ThE TiME OF THE PROPHET WHIcH I HAVE FoRBIDDEN,temporary marriage,the mutah of pilgrimage and reciting 'Hasten to the best of deeds in the call to prayer--al amini al-ghadir vol6p23

umar son abdullah was asked about the mutah,He replied it was permissible.when the man remarked that abdullah's father(umar) prohibited it,he(abdullah) replied profoundly---IF MY FAThER HAS FORBIDDEN SOMEtHiNG WHICH THE PROPHET PERMITTED,SHOULD WE ABANDON THE SUNNAH OF THE PROPHET AND FOLLOW MY FATHER?---al-tirmidhi jami' al-sahih vol4p38

Narrations also states that the second caliph prohibited the act because it was abused---this begs the question,--do we abolish a thing because it is abuse by just people---is prohibition the solution for abusing a law?

Also seening that the mutah wasn't abolished by the prophet and the first caliph--i want to ask do we accuse them of permitting Zina?

With salaam
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by vedaxcool(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
MrOlai:

Lier! You can only deceive few persons. You can't deceive all. You are the same person that opened a thread on Sayyidna Umar(R.A) here that you said all sorts of evils about him.You've said the same thing about Sayyidna Abubakr, Uthman and Ummul Muhmineen Aisha(R.A. 'Ajmain).

Remember, this is what you have said about Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, etc:

This is what you said about Ummul Muhmineen Aisha(R.A.):

This is what you said about Umar(R.A.):

You Albaqir!
Anyway. Like I said, you can't deceive everybody! Your use of Taqiya would not work! You're as dangerous as shaytan himself! You're just like a wolf in sheep's clothing moving with the sheep and waiting for an opportunity to devour some of the sheep!

I'm very sure old members of Nairaland Muslims know you very well with your antics! Even your so-called pictures are all about Taqiya! So, you can't deceive everybody!

Kennyosein is very correct to a very large extent. Where I have reservation with him is that, a lot of innocent ignorant people have been brainwashed into shi 'ism. Those innocent people can be reoriented and taught Islam as practiced and left by the Prophet(SAW). Then, they can be united with other Muslims.

But for people like Albaqir, who says all sorts of evils about Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, Aisha(R.A. 'Ajmain), who preaches hatred for them, who rains curses on them and does other evil things without remorse, all in the name of shi 'ism, there should never be any unity with such fellows, until they repent unto Allah(SWT) and change their minds!

May Allah(SWT) unite the Muslim Ummah. May He(SWT) give us strength to bring sanity to this world (Amin).

Thanks for most especially the bold, the guy is a liar, like Khominie (la) he insults the righteous companions at morning and then pretend to be interested in forging unity. Khomine (la) went as far as stating the companions altered the Qurán to deny the "rights" of Ali r.a My own advise is we should decrease the mention of sectarian issues even though the shias(division) only have division to offer, there are other division even with Main stream Islam, like the the 4 schools of theological thoughts and other areas, Hassan Al Banna said Muslims should focus more on things that unite them rather than things that divide them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
A/Salam bro Lexiconkabir.
I was ban that is why I didn't reply when you mention me.

I saw this thread since inception. I always read post by people I follow, I was preparing my arsenal grin but when I saw comments from Kennyosein, Albaqir and mrOlai I have no choice than to surrender.

lexiconkabir:

Imam Muslim (Rahimahullah) has related in his Sahih (3/4553) a Hadith on the authority of Hudhaifa ibn al-Yaman (Allah be pleased with him), who said:
People used to ask the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about the good times, but I used to ask him about (the) bad times fearing lest they overtake me. I said, 'Messenger of Allah, we were in the midst of ignorance and evil, and then Allah brought us this good (time through Islam). Is there any bad time after this good one?' He said, 'Yes'. I asked, 'Will there be a good time again after that bad time?' He said, 'Yes, but therein will be a hidden evil.' I asked, 'What will be the evil hidden therein?' He said, '(That time will witness the rise of) the people who will adopt ways other than mine and seek guidance other than mine. You will know good points as well as bad points.' I asked, 'Will there be a bad time after this good one?' He said, 'Yes. (A time will come) when there will be people standing and inviting at the gates of Hell. Whoso responds to their call, they will throw them into the fire.' I said, 'Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him), describe them for us.' He said, 'All right. They will be a people having the same complexion as ours and speaking our language.' I said, `Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him), what do you suggest if I happen to live in their time?' He said, You should stick to the main body of the Muslims and their leader' I said, 'If they have no (such thing as the) main body of
the Muslims and have no leader?' He said, 'Separate yourself from all these fasting though you may have to eat the roots of trees until death comes to you and you are in this state

The above Hadith says alot.
I narrated it when I create a thread on "Trials and Tribulations of the present Ummah".

2 Likes

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Aminat508:
Nice one @ Op.

@lexiconkabir I notice most of the Muslim thread are not making Fp anymore on Friday?

Aminat508:
yesterday nko? What is happening embarassed oga seun cry

Did you care to create any
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Aminat508(f): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Did you care to create any
yes nah, so many sef

https://www.nairaland.com/2822636/all-need-know-adoption-islam this one nko? And I saw some on Friday by Ahmed4002
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nadheer15 aka demmzy15 tongue rest small.

@lexiconkabir, don't expect this thread to make home page.
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Aminat508:
yes nah, so many sef

https://www.nairaland.com/2822636/all-need-know-adoption-islam this one nko? And I saw some on Friday by Ahmed4002

You are right. A Lot of thread from the Islamic section have been created that deserve to be on FP.

Cc Seun

3 Likes

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Empiree: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
As far as I am concerned, I dont care what others think of this. I believe that it's absolutely possible to unite IF ONLY each faction and individual muslims would cut down their ego.

All the issues brought up here are not conditions that negate one's Islam. True or false?. Saudi and other so called muslim nations have been accused by many muslims for ruling other than Allah's and they cited evidence in Sura Maida that

"...whoever does not judge by what Allah hath revealed they are kafir"

Should we call all these muslim leaders kafir base on this ayah of Quran?. This is where Sheikh Faisal disagrees with Saudi salafis but those Saudi salafis snubbed bcus they are Saudis and feed under the kings and princes. But if it's other sects, they would fume. Please watch Sheik Faisal on Youtube. He accused Salafis (Saudis and salafi stooges everywhere) for their disbelieve in "Tawheed Hakkimiyah". Thats why he sees Saudi kings and some sheikhs as kufaar even though i disagree with him.

Now, on the issue of "incomplete Quran", allegation levied against the Shia that has been roaming for years within the Sunni community is simply false. I used to believe that nonsense up until 2011. The allegation is false. Shia do not believe Quran is incomplete. But if we insist, then Sunnis are guilty of the same. Read the allegation brought up by kenny below.

kennyosein:
How do you unite with some groups who belief the Quran is incomplete?

how do you unite with a group who belief that the majority of Prophet Companions are kuffars,

those who rain curse on whom Allah called the Mother's of Believers, those whose beliefs is worshiping and seeking rewards from the dead, those who belief their Imams are infallible..etc

It's also in the Sunni literature that a verse of Rajam (stoning) used to be in the Quran. Sunni Ulama tried their best to defend this silly argument. It is still there in their literature. So i ask, isnt this a case of kettle calling pot black?. That hukm is used in the case of adulterers and adulteresses. If they'd said it is simply hukm from Hadith would have been better but they said it USED to be a verse in the Quran. This is a very serious insinuation.

On cursing the sahabas, I definitely think Shia Ulama need to do more to curb that nonsense even though they disagree with those sahabas. Cursing them is not proper adhab. I know they have been working on it.

On the issue of Mutah, this is another case of kettle calling pot black that has been addressed many times. As far as I am concerned, it is no issue to hate Shia or call them kufar. This is fiqh issue.

carinmom:
Secondly concerning Mut'a, it is nothing but absolute Zina, do you know that the last time they trekked form all parts of the country to Zaria condoms were found every where particularly in primary schools where they camped for the night. This is discovered when they camped in one of the schools along Kaduna-Zaria expressway. How do you then accept somebody who sees Zina as part of his religion and refuse to mend their ways despite being called to the truth by mainstream muslim umma.

We all agree that at some point in Islamic history, mutah was halal, correct?. It is like a case of drinking alcohol. I certainly believe that mutah NO LONGER EXIST base on the verse of Quran cited by lexiconkabir. Albaqir and other shia need to put aside those frivolous ahadith supporting mutah after it was banned. Quran takes precedence over all that.

Now regarding distributing condom in zaria with respect to mutah, again, this is a simple issue if we are to set aside our ego. This can simply be dissolved through dialogue. It doesnt take anyone outside the fold of Islam. I do not believe ALL shia in the world do this. Everything is very reconcilable. UNITY is not far-fetched. But if you insist, then maybe you need to go USA, one of the many reasons oyinbo dont give a fig leaf about Arab leaders is bcus they patronize prostitutes in "Sin City" (Las Vegas). Does that means ALL Saudis, Sunnis, Salafi also do this nonsense?. Of-course not. So why accuse entire Shia of distributing condoms and then attributing it to mutah?. We need to think outside the box and look at the bigger picture and put aside our ego.

lexiconkabir:
Now this muta thing is what I find bizarre about the aqeeda of the shias, I never believed it was part of their aqeeda until just now that you confirmed it. subhanAllah! this is zina for crying out loud, a major sin!!!
You see bro, remove the clog. Have you ever heard of "Misyaar Marriage"?. This is another blameworthy practice by the Sunni but it's restricted to Middle East. Not general sunni ulama. The same people who are critical of "Muta marriage" support "misyar". Misyar is legalization of prostitution. They are working hard to make it sound Islamic thing but its not. This is even worst bcus it has no evidence in Islamic history but muta had. So you need to do research before you come to conclusion.

Now, I know some people are going to say I am not stable. Yes, I am. I cant support any group because they are all guilty of the same crimes they accuse the other. So why is Peace & Unity not possible when we are all guilty?.

Kenny also brought this up

kennyosein:

those whose beliefs is worshiping and seeking rewards from the dead, those who belief their Imams are infallible..etc..unity must be upon upon the ‘aqeedah (belief) of Tawheed (i.e. to single out Allaah alone for worship) and upon following the Messenger sallallaahu ‘aloyhi wa sallam. Allaah –
the Most High – said: “Indeed this Ummah of yours is a single Ummah and I am your Lord, so
worship Me alone.” [Soorah al-Anbiyaa 21:92].

The following is an extract from a lecture delivered by Sheikh Saaleh al Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve
him) said: As for the one who calls to the unity of the
Muslims, even though they differ in their aqeedah, this indeed cannot be possible. The one who wants to unite the Muslims, even though they are upon divergent beliefs, even though they are upon shaky beliefs, this is but inconceivable like the
one who attempts to bring together water and
fire (This is not possible); Or bring together (as it is said) a reptile and a fish. This is not possible ever, because the reptile lives on land and the fish lives in the sea…
Again, these are quick shallow allegations. I wont deny there are some muslims who involve in these crazy things. But if you read Ibn Tayyimmiya(ra)'s literature, the supposed salafis influential, he was accused by majority Sufis of being a kafir for attributing eyes, legs, hands to Allah due to his literal interpretation of Quran.

Those who accused him, in my opinion, are correct becus the Sheik's creed is the same as Nassara and Yahudi in this sense. You know we debate Christians on NL several times and we tried to correct them about God's Attributes. This is what contemporary scholars accused Sheik ul Islam ibn Tayyimiyah of. I have however refrained myself from labeling him a kafr. I am too young for that.

So my brother, UNITY is possible. There is no absolute TRUTH with any muslims. I do not believe in the idea of "save sect". Thats rubbish. Salafi and Sufis are equally guilty of each other. Sunni and Shia are also guilty of each other. So why not put aside differences and focus on what unite muslims?.

You notice that in masajid, there isnt differences. Which means if we are to work together as muslims, in the masjid, we only practice what is universally accepted in the Quran and Sunnah. Other practices should be private. This is very simple.

My submission.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by MrOlai: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
vedaxcool:

Thanks for most especially the bold, the guy is a liar, like Khominie (la) he insults the righteous companions at morning and then pretend to be interested in forging unity. Khomine (la) went as far as stating the companions altered the Qurán to deny the "rights" of Ali r.a My own advise is we should decrease the mention of sectarian issues even though the shias(division) only have division to offer, there are other division even with Main stream Islam, like the the 4 schools of theological thoughts and other areas, Hassan Al Banna said Muslims should focus more on things that unite them rather than things that divide them.

You're welcome my Brother.
Honestly, the bolded parts got me really cracking... grin grin
But why "la" for him? For me, I would prefer to seek Allah's forgiveness for him despite all his atrocities!

1 Like

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by vedaxcool(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
MrOlai:

You're welcome my Brother.
Honestly, the bolded parts got me really cracking... grin grin
But why "la" for him? For me, I would prefer to seek Allah's forgiveness for him despite all his atrocities!

Unfortunately, I learnt such slang (if you permit me to call it that) from them, they do not mind using such invectives against the righteous caliphs. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by MrOlai: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
vedaxcool:

Unfortunately, I learnt such slang (if you permit me to call it that) from them, they do not mind using such invectives against the righteous caliphs. grin grin grin grin
grin Alright.

1 Like

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mr Empiree

# You believe on one hand that hadith is integral part of deen. On the other hand, you want certain ahadith to be deleted. That's smh.

In the case of Mut'ah, there are ahadith that claimed ALL Sahabah used to practice it after the demise of the prophet. So you want those sahih ahadith expunged so that other "Sahih ahadith" that say prophet forbid it before he died should take precedence?! Again that's smh.

# Any hadith that is not in par with the Quran is not from Nabi (salallahu alaih wa Ahli). An ayat Sherif from the Quran EXIST for Mut'ah. And the ayah is there till Qiyamat. The ayah quoted by lexiconkabir is a Makkan ayah and it can never abrogate a later ayah (Madinah). That is the rule unless you want us to change it also. If we are to change it, then alcohol drinker will have previous ayah that doesn't ban alcohol outrightly as a prove against the later ayah that banned it totally.
A question of reality of life was asked as per the Islamic solution to a soldier's sexual desire on a mission of say 3-5 years? ALL of you ran away from it. Check books of ahadith and you will see this kind of scenario was the reason Mut'ah was legalized. If Prophet allowed Mut'ah for that reason, and has banned it according to you, then what is the solution today if truly Islam give answer to every predicament? Sunni invented Misyar. Shia stood on Mut'ah. What do you legislate?

# As per cursing the Sahabah. A thread with 1000+viewers was opened (still existing) about this whereby Shi'i submissions are stated. It is Haram to curse Sahabah. Those who engage in that are the Yasiriyah led by Yasir Habib. They have a satellite tv called Fadak TV. They did curse and celebrate Eid for the death of Abu Bakar et al. Shia Majority do Taqlid of either Ayatullah Imam Ali Khamenei or Ayatullah Ali Sistani. Both of them declared cursing or abusing Sahabah as HARAM and INSULT to the teachings of Aimma of Ahl al-bayt.

Obviously the mainstream Shia dissociate themselves from Abu Bakar et al but there is NO sahih ahadith from the Prophet and his Ahl al-bayt that ever instruction cursing or abusing. Unfortunately, narrating what is documented as Sahih in Sunni ahadith that exposed the other side of some of these Sahabah is being dubbed "cursing and abusing"! If Sunni want Shia to stop narrating these ahadith, they should DELETE them from their books. I believe I have the right to tell my family and friends, for example, the abusive word used by some Sahabah at the sickbed of the Prophet accusing him of RAVING MADNESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Nadhe.er15 aka demm.zy15 tongue rest small.

@lexiconk.abir, don't expect this thread to make home page.
I don't even pray it does, looking at what the thread has turn into.
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by MrOlai: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
AlBaqir:

# As per cursing the Sahabah. A thread with 1000+viewers was opened (still existing) about this whereby Shi'i submissions are stated. It is Haram to curse Sahabah. Those who engage in that are the Yasiriyah led by Yasir Habib.They have a satellite tv called Fadak TV. They did curse and celebrate Eid for the death of Abu Bakar et al. Shia Majority do Taqlid of either Ayatullah Imam Ali Khamenei or Ayatullah Ali Sistani. Both of them declared cursing or abusing Sahabah as HARAM and INSULT to the teachings of Aimma of Ahl al-bayt.

Lier! The following shameful statements of yours, what are they?

This is about Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, etc:

AlBaqir:

We (Shia) have over many centuries after the demise of the holy prophet (saws) presented our 12 Imams as being successor of the holy prophet, it is alarming that Ahl Sunna wal Jama'a (past or present) have NEVER reach any conclusion as who were those 12 as many of their Khalifas were monsters, murderers, adulterers and devil incarnates.

This is about Ummul Muhmineen Aisha(R.A.):

AlBaqir:

There is a narration in Tafsir al-Ayyashi which states that the Prophet (pbuh) was poisoned by his two wives, A’isha and Hafsa.

This is about Umar(R.A.):

AlBaqir:
@golpen,
Yes I have a big problem with them, dear brother. I need answers because I just can't reconcile sahaba, accusing my beloved prophet a derailed, prevented him from writing his will on his death-bed that would have saved u from perdition,doubting his prophethood, ran away from war and left him(a.s) with his enemies, killed his family yet being promised al-jannah despite Allah saying: "if you raise your voice or abuse prophet...your deeds will be void", Allah frown and will punish those who ran away and left the prophet in war, etc.
As for me, if I follow those sahaba footsteps, then am doomed but if I follow the righteous among them, then success is mine. They are all examples for us and the choice is ours on who to follow.

What are all these? Are they not abuses?

What about the curses you people rain on Abubakr, Umar and Uthman(R.A. 'Ajmain) during your ziyaratul ashura? Or you want to explain types of curses again using your Taqiya?

What about you calling Abubakr, Umar and Uthman(R.A. 'Ajmain) munafiqun...from your post here:

AlBaqir:

# If Quranic verses that exposed the Munafiqun among the Sahabah are posted, again the slogan never change. It is "they are abusing Sahabah"

Are these not abuses and curses? And you want to cover all these by accusing Yasiriyah of doing the cursing and abusing!

Like I said earlier, you're as evil as shaytan himself! Your deception is directly from shaytan, your brother! You can't deceive everybody! The earlier you repent unto Allah(SWT), the better for you!

1 Like

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Empiree: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I don't even pray it does, looking at what the thread has turn into.
grin We will be laughing stock on NL
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Empiree:
grin We will be laughing stock on NL
Exactly, or is there a way I could request for the thread to be deleted?
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Empiree: 12:54am On Jan 11, 2016
AlBaqir:
Mr Emp.iree

# You believe on one hand that hadith is integral part of deen. On the other hand, you want certain ahadith to be deleted. That's smh.

In the case of Mut'ah, there are ahadith that claimed ALL Sahabah used to practice it after the demise of the prophet. So you want those sahih ahadith expunged so that other "Sahih ahadith" that say prophet forbid it before he died should take precedence?! Again that's smh.

# Any hadith that is not in par with the Quran is not from Nabi (salallahu alaih wa Ahli). An ayat Sherif from the Quran EXIST for Mut'ah. And the ayah is there till Qiyamat. The ayah quoted by lexiconkabir is a Makkan ayah and it can never abrogate a later ayah (Madinah). That is the rule unless you want us to change it also. If we are to change it, then alcohol drinker will have previous ayah that doesn't ban alcohol outrightly as a prove against the later ayah that banned it totally.
A question of reality of life was asked as per the Islamic solution to a soldier's sexual desire on a mission of say 3-5 years? ALL of you ran away from it. Check books of ahadith and you will see this kind of scenario was the reason Mut'ah was legalized. If Prophet allowed Mut'ah for that reason, and has banned it according to you, then what is the solution today if truly Islam give answer to every predicament? Sunni invented Misyar. Shia stood on Mut'ah. What do you legislate?
You see, i think you attach too much attention to texts. No other books in the world is 100% granteed accuracy except the Noble Quran. We were fooled growing up to think that anything in Sahih ahadith are "authentic". They made us believe that there isnt anything wrong in sahih Muslim and Bukhari. They raised their levels to that of Quran which is very wrong. This is why you able to quote some nonsense from there even though some of them you dont understand and misquoted or misunderstood them. Qur'an verse quoted earlier by lexcon is very much sufficient for wise ones.

# As per cursing the Sahabah. A thread with 1000+viewers was opened (still existing) about this whereby Shi'i submissions are stated. It is Haram to curse Sahabah. Those who engage in that are the Yasiriyah led by Yasir Habib. They have a satellite tv called Fadak TV. They did curse and celebrate Eid for the death of Abu Bakar et al. Shia Majority do Taqlid of either Ayatullah Imam Ali Khamenei or Ayatullah Ali Sistani. Both of them declared cursing or abusing Sahabah as HARAM and INSULT to the teachings of Aimma of Ahl al-bayt.

Obviously the mainstream Shia dissociate themselves from Abu Bakar et al but there is NO sahih ahadith from the Prophet and his Ahl al-bayt that ever instruction cursing or abusing. Unfortunately, narrating what is documented as Sahih in Sunni ahadith that exposed the other side of some of these Sahabah is being dubbed "cursing and abusing"! If Sunni want Shia to stop narrating these ahadith, they should DELETE them from their books. I believe I have the right to tell my family and friends, for example, the abusive word used by some Sahabah at the sickbed of the Prophet accusing him of RAVING MADNESS.

The reason i dont really flex my muscles on this issue of cursing is becus i have read and watched from Shia ulama sometimes about warning shias from cursing sahabas. So i believe they are working on it. However, i have to side with mrolai sometimes bcus just when everything is going smooth, you open a thread that appears to scorn Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman(RTA). Ths is what he's trying to tell you. You do curse them and openly show schism for them. This is contrary to what Shia Ulama are working on. I know you try to justify it by using Sunni books which is irrelevant to me.

2 Likes

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Empiree: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Exactly, or is there a way I could request for the thread to be deleted?
Well, you can ask MOD but i wont say to delete the whole thread as there are things for others to learn. You may ask to delete specific posts that you feel are inappropriate
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by MrOlai: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Empiree:
However, i have to side with mrolai sometimes bcus just when everything is going smooth, you open a thread that appears to scorn Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman(RTA). This is what he's trying to tell you. You do curse them and openly show schism for them. This is contrary to what Shia Ulama are working on. I know you try to justify it by using Sunni books which is irrelevant to me.

1000000000000000 likes!

2 Likes

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2016
Empiree:

However, i have to side with mrolai sometimes bcus just when everything is going smooth, you open a thread that appears to scorn Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman(RTA). Ths is what he's trying to tell you. You do curse them and openly show schism for them. This is contrary to what Shia Ulama are working on. I know you try to justify it by using Sunni books which is irrelevant to me.

Meaning that a large portion of the Quran and Sunni sahih ahadith should be swept under the carpet?!

# Do you know the reason why it is unavoidable sometimes? Sunni generally and Wahabiyah/Salafiyah in particular are fond of raising the status of Abu Bakr, Umar et al to the extent of belittling the holy Prophet and his purified Ahl al-Bayt. This is where Shia usually come out publicly and expose the truth about these Sahabah in accordance with their books.

* For example how can you in a Shia presence say some women were not properly dressed and were busy joking with the Prophet; then Umar comes in, and Shaitan jumped out through the window upon hearing Umar's voice?

* Or that Prophet could not fetch enough water from a certain well for his Ummah in his dreams until Umar stepped in and rescue the Ummah?

* Or that Prophet feared Jubril had gone to Umar when at a stage revelation stopped from coming to the Prophet.

I can go on and on. All these according to Sunni are Sahih. It is the duty of any Muhammad's lover to defend him and absolve him of those tale in light of the Quran and other ahadith. And there is no better this can be done except exposing the true nature of these Sahabah.

# Again, The truth is whenever a Shia met in civil dialogue with any Salafiyah-Wahabiyah, they love inciting hatred of you by telling the audience "these are people who abuse and curse the Sahabah". Sunni History cannot be erased or forgotten. There is no way you want to unravel the truth without stepping on toes. So, Empiree, what has the Sunni as a whole, and Salafiyah in particular done to stop their lies and propaganda against the Shia?

# The Prophet (s) said: The gravest sin is going to lengths in talking UNJUSTLY against a Muslim’s honour, and it is a major sin to abuse twice for abusing once.
Ref: {Sunnan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4859}

It is not sin to read loud what Sunni recorded in their books regarding some Sahabah unless they are ready to delete those dark sides. It is only in your world that reading those ahadith aloud is equal "abusing and cursing the sahabah". However not talking about it publicly might be courtesy AND LET THE SALAFIYAH-WAHABIYAH STOP THEIR LIES AND DELIBERATE MISREPRESENTATIONS of Shia. You can start by warning MrOlai to stop his desperate, reckless and childish attitudes which has become his sunnah rather than using wisdom, good manners and sound argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah wa baarakatuhu
I guess they've said it all. There can only be unity on truth but let's know that tolerance is pertinent to creating a health, non violent relationship among us Muslims with respect to the sect and affiliation of each.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explanation Of Soorah Al-ikhlaas (purity Of Faith) / Is Allah Everywhere, Sees Everything? / Ashura: Weeping For Al-hussain Ibn 'ali, A Sunnah Established By The Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.