Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare (3124 Views)

Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. / Dating A Lebanese Man / Plump Chik Nidz A Gud Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by topeorekoy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
whats ur take? i met a lady and we started dating and she came to my house for the 1st time and she was asking for transport fare. its not like she doesn't work. she works. i just felt she wld be a liability if transport fare is a problem. she was even saying its a normal thing for me to have done. when she made it an issue, i told her that she knew she was coming to my place why didnt she leave her place with her transport fare.

i just dont wanna roll with women that cant afford 1k

hope my jugdement is right.
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by izeek(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2009
my bro very right,
if t-fare is the issue now, i wonder how hair, dress and upkeep allowance will sound like l8.
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by Kx: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2009
Soon NL ladies will tell u the girl was testing to see if u are responsible,if u
can foot her bills and/or,if u can take care of her.

It could be any of those,still it could simply be her nature without meaning no harm,
in other words,she was just being herself.

Aint u jumping into judgement rather too soon?
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by spikedcylinder: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
Aristos have bastardised the whole dating process.
Sorry.
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by biola44: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2009
i think u should av given her since it was d 1st time! cool
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2009
Shame no even catch am to beg? undecided . . . rather use my leggedez benz than beg. lipsrsealed
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by Ournaija: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2009
Did you pay for the fare?
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by deji2005(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2009
she may be testing you just to have an idea on how you respond to things
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by sistawoman: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2009
If she really was on top of her game she would not have to ask because you would have opened your wallet and given it to her.

I dont understand these girls now a days. If they are top shelf women they dont need to ask a man for anything, he will see her worth and voleenteer to do anything for her.
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by steve49ja(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2009
If it starts like that, you'll continue to pay. .

If it was a 'just know my place' visit then why the heck would she be asking for Tp?? but if you F'd that day then you's spose to give her Tp men haba. . . wink

Beware many other bills ahead. TP?? funny!! sad

stillwater:

Shame no even catch am to beg? undecided . . . rather use my leggedez benz than beg. lipsrsealed
How many miles you wan trek? why not postpone to another day?
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by iice(f): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
Rofl grin grin
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by origina9ja(f): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2009
steve49ja:

If it starts like that, you'll continue to pay. .

If it was a 'just know my place' visit then why the heck would she be asking for Tp?? but if you F'd that day then you's spose to give her Tp men haba. . . wink

Beware many other bills ahead. TP?? funny!! sad
How many miles you wan trek? why not postpone to another day?

wettin u they talk sef
so if i cum see u 4 london ko
na me go pay
omo let us get that right now because i might just be testing you tongue
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by topeorekoy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2009
giving her cash aint an issue but if it goes so low to transport fare even wen she works. then am not gamed for such. the situation just reminded me of a chik i met last year that was working with oceanic bank who told me that we shld be spending my salary and be keeping hers. i just laughed and told her she shld just come straight away and collect my ATM and cheque book.
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by steve49ja(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
origina9ja:

wettin u they talk sef
so if i cum see u 4 london ko
na me go pay
omo let us get that right now because i might just be testing you tongue

Aah insurance cover you no fear cheesy
Which day u wan cum? wink
topeorekoy:

giving her cash aint an issue but if it goes so low to transport fare even wen she works. then am not gamed for such. the situation just reminded me of a chik i met last year that was working with oceanic bank who told me that we shld be spending my salary and be keeping hers. i just laughed and told her she shld just come straight away and collect my ATM and cheque book.

So called 'bigger babes'
nice reply jare wink
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by beingme(f): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2009
u invited her right? u should foot the bill. haba! 9ja men with anoda tori
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by touchmeder: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
Sorry did she travel over to come and see you or is it the same city. m asking cos of ur 1k statement u made
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by topeorekoy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
she wasnt going home at that time she was going very close to where i stay. i was around and i had to go out and left her in the house. so she buzzed my fone and i called back and she asked me why didnt i drop any cash for her while i was going out for transport fare.
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by babymi2(f): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2009
there' s nothing wrong wit dat
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by origina9ja(f): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2009
okay that has gone 2 far
what if she did not meet you at home
omo your babe is  undecided
BRB
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by origina9ja(f): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=219312.msg4044247#msg4044247

@ wana be hubby
oga ooo
i they fwl your business 4 that thread
na 419 joind be this tongue
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by touchmeder: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
i didnt quite get the answer to the question i asked but i'd answer this question with naija mentality in my own way
i think its low to see your bf in the same state and ask for transport fare home. jesusssssssssss is that low or what?
i mean the lady is working.If you choose to give her whether she asks or not is up to you, however if someone travels from one state to another to see you, its only nice to help her out even if she does not ask you especially if she kind of like complained bout the transport fare issue before she came. undecided
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by smurf1(f): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
Woooooooo, hold up aren't you supposed to offer her transport fare, just for courtesy sake in the first place, seems like you are the stingy type yourself, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by steve49ja(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
origina9ja:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=219312.msg4044247#msg4044247

@ wana be hubby
oga ooo
i they fwl your business 4 that thread
na 419 joind be this tongue

WB Wifey
Mistaking me for someone else mami?
Steve - Stave
Aint same

Steve49ja aint Stave9ja haba. . you forgot ya oju-igo? no disappoint me cheesy
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by origina9ja(f): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
ma binu tongue
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by steve49ja(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2009
Enu lasun 'lo fe fi so ni?
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by nethacker(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2009
well to me it doesnt matter.It depends on the genesis of the whole parols sha, If u guys had been discussing on fone as if u hv knwn eachother for 10 yrs, no long thing, dunno abt u grin
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by Sauron1: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2009
topeorekoy:

whats ur take? i met a lady and we started dating and she came to my house for the 1st time and she was asking for transport fare. its not like she doesn't work. she works. i just felt she wld be a liability if transport fare is a problem. she was even saying its a normal thing for me to have done. when she made it an issue, i told her that she knew she was coming to my place why didnt she leave her place with her transport fare.

ROFLMAOWPIMP. . . . . . . .
You need to persevere. . . . .She won't be a liability when you start tumbling in the hay with her.
Consider the transport fare as paying in ADVANCE. grin

i just dont wanna roll with women that cant afford 1k
hope my jugdement is right.

It depends on how you see the situation.
If you feel she is worth more than 1K, continue the project.
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
What if she’s already Tumbling in the hay with him? I bet he’s had sex with her already but thinks it’s weird for him to pay her T. Fare.

As far as I’m concerned, the girl’s a bold girl that goes for what she wants!! Most girls won’t ask, but they are thinking it. Personally I won’t ask, but don’t expect to see me in your house again. You can sleep with me but you cant even offer to pay my T.fare home. Duh!!
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by Sauron1: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

What if she’s already Tumbling in the hay with him? I bet he’s had sex with her already but thinks it’s weird for him to pay her T. Fare.

That would be cruel to the girl(I doubt it).
This man sounds too pissed over 1K. . . . . . .He wouldn't be this pissed if he had ejaculated b4 the babe asked.

As far as I’m concerned, the girl’s a bold girl that goes for what she wants!! Most girls won’t ask, but they are thinking it. Personally I won’t ask, but don’t expect to see me in your house again. You can sleep with me but you cant even offer to pay my T.fare home. Duh!!

ROFLMAO!!!! I like this.
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

That would be cruel to the girl(I doubt it).
This man sounds too pissed over 1K. . . . . . .He wouldn't be this pissed if he had ejaculated b4 the babe asked.

ROFLMAO!!!! I like this.

That’s wat you think!! Some guys are Cheapskates in capital letters!!!
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by Sauron1: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

That’s wat you think!! Some guys are Cheapskates in capital letters!!!

It depends. . . .
If a guy feels a gurl is not worth more than 300 bucks and her transport fare would cost 1K, then he is in his own right to be pissed.
However, if the gurl is worth 100K and she demands a transport fare of 1K, come on. . . . . .most guys would be happy to pay 5K sef.
Re: Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

It depends. . . .
If a guy feels a gurl is not worth more than 300 bucks and her transport fare would cost 1K, then he is in his own right to be pissed.
However, if the gurl is worth 100K and she demands a transport fare of 1K, come on. . . . . .most guys would be happy to pay 5K sef.

LOL!! You are funny.

But if he felt the girl was worth 300box, why wont he give it her and forget the matter, instead of crying here on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? / Are There Really Nice Guys Out There? / Whitelexi And Thoniaslim Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.