Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,044 members, 7,859,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

An Heir For Answering "Yes" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Heir For Answering "Yes" (342 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / The Bible And Slavery: Answering Ignorant Atheists / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Heir For Answering "Yes" by kennedymonk(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
AN HEIR FOR  ANSWERING "YES" 

As if it were difficult  to become a  Christian, when  I read up the complete  Harry Potter  series  and still  wish it wasn't  over  yet, but  the Bible seems so boring at all, could  chat all day  with  friends, provided  they  didn't  mention  "Jesus" to me.

Sometimes  I get  to find  a different  me altogether, when  my world is falling  deep, 0%prepared  for  tomorrow's test, my relationship  threatening a cut down, addictions struggling  to  take  out normal  life  from  me, or  most  dangerously, I no longer  have  a dream. 
     I remember  now  of what  they  mentioned, some one who was awoken from  rest, to speak to the  winds  and  tell  it to rest  a while, I seek  him  who  walked  both  on earth and on water  because  I  needed  a quick  miracle, something  to save  me as soon  as  now.

What  if someone  told  me  I could  have  all I need  all day  every time, like  a Prince  who's  father  owns the world  and more, they  speak  of one who raised the dead and I ask, "what problem is more than a lifeless brethren' s, some one who healed the leapers, even with the stigma, likened in fact in less proportions to the modern day AIDS... And suffering on calvary road, the cross the thorns the shame, and often I find myself complaining about the"scorching sun " or the " icy cold "
So it is about saying yes , the obedience and belief?

Noah , how did he build this big ship," yes I will", and God helped him, and Moses, and Joshua, and then the 12 apostles, they conquered with a "yes" , and now they are heirs

Perhaps God had said something to me, it looks so difficult , so unattainable like my new year resolutions or my dreams, or even to seek reconciliation
"yes is too little a risk " to be an heir to the owner of all
And so was it, when Christ said yes to save us from our parents fall it was tough but yes , He did it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See More Reasons Why Churches Seems Collapsing Today / Christians With Muslim Background / How To Achieve Financial Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.