Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Are You An Extudent Of Vetland Senior Grammar Schol - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An Extudent Of Vetland Senior Grammar Schol (2170 Views)

Nairaland Residents' Grammar Diary... / 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily / 011 Postgraduate Admission?which Schol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Extudent Of Vetland Senior Grammar Schol by hollerb(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2009
The principal of Vetland Senior Grammar School wants us to from an ex-student association. The school is moving to greater heights - and moreover the school's 30th anniversary is just a year from now.
Saddening enogh the school lacks an alumnus. Ex-vetlanders should please send their contact number, address, and phone no to hollerbhodeh4edu@yahoo.com .
GREAT VETLANDERS, GREAT!!!
Re: Are You An Extudent Of Vetland Senior Grammar Schol by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
Please if you are an ex-student of Vetland Senior Grammar School Please we need to celebrate this 30 years foundation so make sure you send your contact add to emmanuel and if you can als6 help the school to build her website you are highly welcome.
Re: Are You An Extudent Of Vetland Senior Grammar Schol by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
i am an Ex student of vetland Gramms, ex sport prefect, U pple can search at facebook cos there are many ex student there in diff vetland forum in facebook, it will be nice to be back to vetgrams for the anniversary, cant forget MAMA, Shonola Shoyinka, I miss her beautiful school uniform she put on sometimes, ol, lol, lol, lol

God send on us thy grace

1 Like

Re: Are You An Extudent Of Vetland Senior Grammar Schol by Iamvetlander(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2021
I Am Here My People

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University 2012 Post UTME Screening / Adekunle Ajasin University Post-utme(2012/2013) Forms Are Out!!! / Nestle Golden Morn Endorse 4 Mapoly Students WITH N50 Million ....(pictures)....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.