Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman (993 Views)

Islamic Concept About Taking And Drawing Of Phograph / Islamic Concept About Unintentionally Breaking Of Fast / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by Annunaki(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
In Islamic jurisprudence kitmān (كتمان "secrecy, concealment"wink is a subfield of Ḥiyal (the practice of deception or legal trickery), consisting of the art of making ambiguous statements, paying lip-service to authority while reserving personal opposition, in a kind of political camouflage or reservatio mentalis. The use of such practices to conceal one's religious affiliation when facing persecution or oppression is known as taqiyya.

Source: wikipedia
Re: Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by Annunaki(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Czesław Miłosz in the The Captive Mind uses the concept (spelled Ketman) as a metaphor for understanding how intellectuals behaved under the totalitarian regimes in the postwar communist Eastern Bloc. Miłosz makes parallels between kitman and the act of public hypocrisy (that is, publicly professing orthodoxy, while privately believing heterodoxy with the hope of one day being in a position of authority to spread one's hidden ideas) in the name of individual conscience . Milosz likened this mentality to a kind of acting, similar to the dissimulations of heretics in Persian Islam, who take great pleasure in pretending to be what they are not in order to avoid censure or punishment, and about whom Arthur Gobineau wrote:

"Ketman fills the man who practices it with pride. Thanks to it, a believer raises himself to a permanent state of superiority over the man he deceives, be he a minister of state or a powerful king; to him who uses Ketman, the other is a miserable blind man whom one shuts off from the true path whose existence he does not suspect [while] ... your eyes are filled with light, you walk in brightness before your enemies. It is an unintelligent being that you make sport of; it is a dangerous beast that you disarm. What a wealth of pleasures!"

Could the bolded above explain why 'moderate' muslims lie to us that islam does not condone violence on one hand and then go on to justify/defend acts of violence in the quoran on the other hand.

Cc: haywhy911. Is this the reason you lie to us so passionately to cover up for islamic terrorism?
Re: Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by Annunaki(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why will an alleged true religion encourage it's adherents to lie or deceive for whatever reason What does that say about the credibility of the religion Why should we believe any thing adherents of this religion tell us when the religion explicitly tells it's adherents to lie to non believers

Muslim brothers please I need answers. Rilwayne001 nadheer15
Re: Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by truthman2012(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Huum!

I doubt if they will answer your questions.

allahh himself owned up to being a deceiver, I think it is no surprise that his faithfuls follow his footstep.

I noticed these islamists are not as active now as they used to be, am I right?
Re: Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by Annunaki(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
truthman2012:
Huum!

I doubt if they will answer your questions.

allahh himself owned up to be a deceiver, I think it is no surprise that his faithfuls follow his footstep.

I noticed these islamists are not as active as they used to be, am I right?

What beats my imagination is why any body will accept a character who confesses to be the greatest deceiver as god and this same god encourages his worshippers to lie and deceive for his sake. Is this not a glaringly clear red flag and evidence that this god is as fake as they come?
Re: Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by truthman2012(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Annunaki:

What beats my imagination is why any body will accept a character who confesses to be the greatest deceiver as god and this same god encourages his worshippers to lie and deceive for his sake. Is this not a glaringly clear red flag and evidence that this god is as fake as they come?

Sure, allahh is fake. Deception is not the character of the true God. allahh is fond of deceiving the people. He said Jesus was not killed but he made it seem so to them. He said he deceived the Christian to believe Jesus was killed. Whereas the truth is, Jesus was actually killed. History confirms it apart from the Bible.
Re: Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by Annunaki(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Sure, allahh is fake. Deception is not the character of the true God. allahh is fond of deceiving the people. He said Jesus was not killed but he made it seem so to them. He said he deceived the Christian to believe Jesus was killed. Whereas the truth is, Jesus was actually killed. History confirms it apart from the Bible.

And despite allaah's daft and deceptive claims, christianity still remains the number one religion globally and the fastest growing based on conversions.

Christians routinely have spiritual experiences to confirm their faith whilst muslims have only the lies of mohamed and the deceptions of allaah to hold on to. The devil is really the greatest deceiver.
Re: Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by truthman2012(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Annunaki:

And despite allaah's daft and deceptive claims, christianity still remains the number one religion globally and the fastest growing based on conversions.

Christians routinely have spiritual experiences to confirm their faith whilst muslims have only the lies of mohamed and the deceptions of allaah to hold on to. The devil is really the greatest deceiver.

Yes, we experience God and we have the Holy Spirit bearing us witness that we are His children. We ask questions from Him concerning what we intend to do and He reveals His will to us. But for the muslims, they cry for guidance endlessly without a reply from allahh as he could talk to only Muhammad. No muslim can claim he has once heard allahh talk to him. They are so remote from their god.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by Annunaki(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2016
NL muslims please I need you to come and shed more light on this kitman issue before I am accused of writing on things I don't understand or misinterpreting it. Abi kitman is no longer an islamic concept ni
Re: Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by glossy6(f): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2016
bros oooh . e be like say na only una two Annunaki & truthman det talk to yourself.

Give them time, they are researching. Is mukina2 still here? They may need to consult her
Re: Understanding The Islamic Concept Of Kitman by Annunaki(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
glossy6:
bros oooh . e be like say na only una two Annunaki & truthman det talk to yourself.

Give them time, they are researching. Is mukina2 still here? They may need to consult her

I suspect it's one of those islamic doctrines they discuss strictly amongst themselves and they don't want kaffirs to know about so that they can use the doctrine against unsuspecting kaffirs and feel proud about it(being deceitful is actually something to be proud of in islam). Whilst this could work in the dark ages of mohammed, today we are in the information era and every knowledge is just a click away. They obvious can't refute it so I guess that is why the cowards are avoiding this thread like a plague.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/01/16 / Christian Cannibals / What Do Pastors Do With Their Church Members Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.