Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years (2969 Views)

. / I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) / How Can I Get A Loan Using My Bsc/nysc Certificate As Collateral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thanks for your kindness nairalanders. Greetings goes to those call me and link me up. I say God bless all. This topic has expired. No need of loan again, i have seen offer.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by MediaDeveloper(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
are you for real?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
MediaDeveloper:
are you for real?
@MediaDeveloper, i'm for real and not joking. If you can assist me to get private loan investors to lend me asset loan, i will be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
I'm in need of loan which will be asset loan. A loan of #23Million to finance my business. Collateral worth #50Million is available. Ready to pay back with interest within 3years. I really seriously in need of it and i do not want to use Bank loan because of their problem processing. If nairalanders can link me up with Private Loan Investors to loan me #23million, i would be grateful & delighted. Call me on my line:08165517133 if you see anyone to loan me money. Thanks.
Still waiting for ur link up nairalanders! Loan still needed urgently.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by pneumaticos(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Make friend with a bank marketer,they should have easy access to such kind of guys

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
pneumaticos:
Make friend with a bank marketer,they should have easy access to such kind of guys
@pneumaticos ok. I will try. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by eremy: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
Still waiting for ur link up nairalanders! Loan still needed urgently.
Avant Credit is now offering loans to residents of Nigeria.

Apply here.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
eremy:

Avant Credit is now offering loans to residents of Nigeria.

Apply here.
What are they request for?
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Chiderad(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Talk to GTB.

They have a credit facility for entrepreneurs
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chiderad:
Talk to GTB.
They have a credit facility for entrepreneurs
Ok.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
You need loan to leverage your business, Then the next thing is to come to nairaland to see a fool who will drop such an amount for you? But you avoided bank because of process? Brother If u truly need a loan,Talk to your bank advicer, Or go sale your collateral and fix your problem !
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tritri:
You need loan to leverage your business, Then the next thing is to come to nairaland to see a fool who will drop such an amount for you? But you avoided bank because of process? Brother If u truly need a loan,Talk to your bank advicer, Or go sale your collateral and fix your problem !
Thank you so much for your advice. But mind u, u lack manner! u don't know how to address someone, ur starting statement is worst & ur last statement makes little sense. Try to be matured. U don't know the kind of person i am & i don't knw the kind of person u are, even ur lacking is showing me who u are! Anyway, i'm not looking for a fool here because my Nairalanders here are not fool like u. Nairaland is full of responsible and respected people not like u lacking manners! I believe businessmen/women are here to show me what i want. You need to learn words education so that u will be able to learn financial education. I'm not angry with u, i'm only angry with ur poor manners. Take care

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
I lack manners? My lacking is showing You who i am ? Really ,

You that don't lack Manner but lack common sense coming online to look for a loan of 23m, Even telling people online that you have collateral worth 50M. If you do what stopping you from going to through d right channel.

How many FOOLS go online to ask for loan of such an amount?
You think Nigerians r gullible , Your scam cant work !

Nigeria economy Is going downhill . companies are downsizing ! Then u Creat a username with JESUS looking for whom to loan u 23M in a faceless forum. SENSELESS FOOL

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by TheCongo2: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tritri:

You that don't lack Manner but lack common sense coming online to look for a loan of 23m, Even telling people online that you have collateral worth 50M. If you do what stopping you from going to through d right channel.

Nigeria economy Is going downhill . companies are downsizing ! Then u Creat a username with JESUS looking for whom to loan u 23M in a faceless forum. SENSELESS FOOL

Man, everything is possible. It isn't because you can't give a loan to someone you meet online that you will assume that everyone would act the same. If I had the money, I could have taken a chance to give him a loan. Remember, 23 Million Naira may be a lot of money to you but to someone else it could be nothing.

I would encourage the poster not to loose hope and to believe that he will find the fund. I remember my first year of college I needed money for books and I went online, guess what, it was a stranger who helped me with the money. OP is just thinking big, so don't discourage him.

Adding to that, it is not only Nigerians who are coming to this forum. Many of us on here aren't Nigerians.

OP, I wish you the best and I am a stronger believer that it is very possible to find a stranger who would be able to assist you with that amount.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tritri:

U ar very STUPID & BEUTIFUL IDIOT MONKEY. I will charge you for calling me names i never bear! How much did i scam your family? How much did i collected from you? Did anyone report me of Scam for u? Even Seun Osewa can't allerge anyone or talk to anyone like that! I will make u regret what u said to me this night! If u ar boastful enough show ur self to me and let start? I will do my power to trace u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by TheCongo2: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
U ar very STUPID & BEUTIFUL IDIOT MONKEY. I will charge you for calling me names i never bear! How much did i scam your family? How much did i collected from you? Did anyone report me of Scam for u? Even Seun Osewa can't allerge anyone or talk to anyone like that! I will make u regret what u said to me this night! If u ar boastful enough show ur self to me and let start? I will do my power to trace u

OP, I have responded to him in my post above. I would just advise you to ignore him given that responding to him will just derail the purpose of this thread.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
TheCongo2:

Man, everything is possible. It isn't because you can't give a loan to someone you meet online that you will assume that everyone would act the same. If I had the money, I could have taken a chance to give him a loan. Remember, 23 Million Naira may be a lot of money to you but to someone else it could be nothing.

I would encourage the poster not to loose hope and to believe that he will find the fund. I remember my first year of college I needed money for books and I went online, guess what, it was a stranger who helped me with the money. OP is just thinking big, so don't discourage him.

Adding to that, it is not only Nigerians who are coming to this forum. Many of us on here aren't Nigerians.

OP, I wish you the best and I am a stronger believer that it is very possible to find a stranger who would be able to assist you with that amount.
@TheCongo2 God bless u in a zillion! Don't mind that SHAMELESS GOAT! I will definately track him & get arrested

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bro u have asset what 50M, Go to bank. Dont come online here to look for Loan, Or else better go bring your whole villagers to come and ask for loan and help on fairyland.

Meanwhile If u own a house on the Island Am sure u can't come online to do trash like this.I owe few and if i need loan.I know the right place to go.

@TheCongo2 Since u dont av 23M to loan him, why not check other thread where people need just 10k and give them? 2 FOOLS
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by TheCongo2: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tritri:
Bro u have asset what 50M, Go to bank. Dont come online here to look for Loan, Or else better go bring your whole villagers to come and ask for loan and help on fairyland.

Meanwhile If u own a house on the Island Am sure u can't come online to do trash like this.I owe few and if i need loan.I know the right place to go.

@TheCongo2 Since u dont av 23M to loan him, why not check other thread where people need just 10k and give them? 2 FOOLS

Just for your info, I have helped someone on Nairaland by giving him $500 US dollars.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
TheCongo2:

OP, I have responded to him in my post above. I would just advise you to ignore him given that responding to him will just derail the purpose of this thread.
Thank you so much for your understanding. I have power to discipline him but i will think of the creator of all of us. But if he dare speak again to me in that manner! Seriously i will charge him & Nairaland will shake! I will need to inform him to Seun to send warning messages to him. I'm a fully Disciplinarian man. God bless u.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by TheCongo2: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tritri:

Bro, check this thread, you will see that I have donated US $500 for this bro in 2 installment. First payment was 45K (US 300) and second payment was $US 200. . This was back in 2010. So, when I am talking about strangers helping strangers online, I know what I am talking about given that I have been on both side, giving side and receiving side. If you can't help anyone then don't expect someone to help you neither.

https://www.nairaland.com/446574/greatest-challenge-orphan/13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tritri:

Continue, u will definately shock when we both meet eye to eye! watch out! unless u are not exist anymore! u can't go scotfree! ur statement has been snaped.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
power to discipline your generation ?? Well left nigeria few days and will be back in 2 mth & U will just discipline your Baby! By getting me arrested
or charge me to court for warning u to stop coming to nairaland to look for loan of 23M..

DO YOU HAVE SENSE AT ALL?

Abrahamjesus:
Thank you so much for your understanding. I have power to discipline him but i will think of the creator of all of us. But if he dare speak again to me in that manner! Seriously i will charge him & Nairaland will shake! I will need to inform him to Seun to send warning messages to him. I'm a fully Disciplinarian man. God bless u.
me

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tritri:
power to discipline your generation ?? Well left nigeria few days and will be back in 2 mth & U will just discipline your Baby! By getting me arrested
or charge me to court for warning u to stop coming to nairaland to look for loan of 23M..

me
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tritri:

ONLY GOD REWARDS. THANK U.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
@TheCongo2 Lol....500$ help..I wount go into details about people av help as dat story for the Gods.Meanwhile Your Brother is not looking for Help..He is looking for LOAN .

Someone has an asset worth 50M but decided to come to nairaland and ask for a loan from internet people. SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by TheCongo2: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tritri:
@TheCongo2 Lol....500$ help..I wount go into details about people av help as dat story for the Gods.Meanwhile Your Brother is not looking for Help..He is looking for LOAN .

Someone has an asset worth 50M but decided to come to nairaland and ask for a loan from internet people. SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

US $500 is peanuts to me that I can give away without much headache.

Okay, I have done exchanging with you. It is obvious that OP isn't of your league. OP is thinking big but you think in a small box. I would avise OP not to address to you any longer. It is obvious that you don't know what is asset or collateral.

Abrahamjesus, ignore this dude. Don't reply to him any longer.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
TheCongo2:

US $500 is peanuts to me that I can give away without much headache.

Okay, I have done exchanging with you. It is obvious that OP isn't of your league. OP is thinking big but you think in a small box. I would avise OP not to address to you any longer. It is obvious that you don't know what is asset or collateral.

Abrahamjesus, ignore this dude. Don't reply to him any longer.
Thank you. I will heed to ur words.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
@ Abrahamjesus
@TheCongo2

@ Abrahamjesus Check my first comment on nairaland ! It Worth over hundreds of Million .
@ TheCongo2 You're Right. He can never be my league.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by flokii: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2016
@OP I need too

like 15 milla should do for 2yrs... best wishes
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by eremy: 3:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
What are they request for?

Once you navigate the site, you will find answers.

Good luck.
Re: I Need A Loan Of #23million Payback In 3years by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2016
Tritri:
@ Abrahamjesus
@TheCongo2

@ Abrahamjesus Check my first comment on nairaland ! It Worth over hundreds of Million .
@ TheCongo2 You're Right. He can never be my league.
Sorry for you, no signs of PMA in ur life, u only carry NMA for head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production / Sold-Kubwa-Abuja_ For Sale!! Car Diagnostics Scanners And Camera Bulbs / Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.