Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Production Manager & QC Manager Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Production Manager & QC Manager Needed (1247 Views)

Urgent! A Production Manager Is Needed At A Fashion House In Ajah / Assistant Production Manager / Production Manager And Fresh Graduate Wanted In Agbara, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Production Manager & QC Manager Needed by hrfoods: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
An upcoming FMCG industry based in Sango/Ifo area of Ogun state has opening for the following positions:

1. Production Manager

2. Quality control Manager

Requirements:

Interested candidates must have at least 5 years experience on the same job with a degree in food science & technology/Chemical Engineering/Biochemistry/Industrial chemistry and related disciplines

The candidate must have worked or must be working in the food and beverage industries, preferably confectionery or biscuit company.

The age range of the candidate should be between 32 - 50 years.

The candidate must be a male with excellent work attitude and distinct leadership qualities.

Only qualified persons should forward his CV to hrfoodsltd@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Production Manager & QC Manager Needed by hrfoods: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
keep the C.V coming.
Re: Production Manager & QC Manager Needed by agunnadi1: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
whats the salary range?
I am a Food QA expert with 10years experience.
I suggest you use gmail insread of yahoo.many are scared of yahoo mails

1 Like

Re: Production Manager & QC Manager Needed by hrfoods: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
agunnadi1:
whats the salary range?
I am a Food QA expert with 10years experience.
I suggest you use gmail insread of yahoo.many are scared of yahoo mails

kindly send in your C.V, the salary is negotiable as long as you meet our expectations. Nothing to be scared of my brother.
Re: Production Manager & QC Manager Needed by hrfoods: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2016
keep the C.V coming.
Re: Production Manager & QC Manager Needed by hrfoods: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
kindly keep the relevant C.V coming.
Re: Production Manager & QC Manager Needed by olam28: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Goodmorning sir,
We have not heard from you sir concerning the vacancy you posted here.I just want to confirm if they have shortlisted and conducted interview.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today / Apply Now For Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun Recruitment-2016 / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 Tax Collectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.