Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. (2113 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Palmwinetapper: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
The 28 year old ex beauty queen says she's not a lesbian and not worried about marriage. Read below. http://www.punchng.com/im-not-a-lesbian-munachi-abii/

Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Palmwinetapper: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Charix and utchgirl (uglygirl) this interview combats all the trash you both say. grin
Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Hadassahisbae(f): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
u don't have to prove to us dat u are not a lesbian if u re not.

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Palmwinetapper: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hadassahisbae:
u don't have to prove to us dat u are not a lesbian if u re not.
well she is addressing rumors angry
Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Charix and utchgirl (uglygirl) this interview combats all the trash you both say. grin
You let down people who saw you as a role model whenever you display your attention seeking ways. You're so thirsty for fame you'd pay to've a taste of what real celebrities experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by cruzita(f): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
once u come to limelight be ready for rumours because that's a welcome party for celebrities

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
All these female Nigerian celeyeyebrities, if they're not warming the bed or enticing a politician then they're in photo studios taking thousands of photos to pick the best one they'd use to assault our senses. In reality they are very bored jobless women with nothing to do. They can not get real jobs because they feel real world work is beneath them but at the same time while being broke they don't want to break the facade Nigerians've of seeing them as rich hence the chasing politicians about selling their bodies to buy small gadgets that appeal to Nigerians.

Most of them are so jobless they have all the time to come on different social networks to attack 'fans' and 'haters'. Munachi, you know I'm not lying wink.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Utchgirl(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

Anytime dis faded bleached hoe (munachi abii aka palmwinetapper) is attacked offline, she wil come on line here(NL) 2 attack utchgirl and charix. D truth is dt we r d ones telling u d PURE/UNDILUTTED TRUTH. I'm jus giving u a sisterly advice.So why d hatred ? Hop u wil turn a new leaf one day.

I wil rather remain ugly and respect my self dan being a hoe and thirsty 4 fame .

I pity ur skul,because it is nt protecting anytin.

5 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Palmwinetapper: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Utchgirl:

Anytime dis faded bleached hoe (munachi abii aka palmwinetapper) is attacked offline, she wil come on line here(NL) 2 attack utchgirl and charix. D truth is dt we r d ones telling u d PURE/UNDILUTTED TRUTH. I'm jus giving u a sisterly advice.So why d hatred ? Hop u wil turn a new leaf one day.

I wil rather remain ugly and respect my self dan being a hoe and thirsty 4 fame . could you leave me alone.

Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Palmwinetapper: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:
All these female Nigerian celeyeyebrities, if they're not warming the bed or enticing a politician then they're in photo studios taking thousands of photos to pick the best one they'd use to assault our senses. In reality they are very bored jobless women with nothing to do. They can not get real jobs because they feel real world work is beneath them but at the same time while being broke they don't want to break the facade Nigerians've of seeing them as rich hence the chasing politicians about selling their bodies to buy small gadgets that appeal to Nigerians.

Most of them are so jobless they have all the time to come on different social networks to attack 'fans' and 'haters'. Munachi, you know I'm not lying wink.
this has nothing absolutely nothing to do with the subject. Abeg park well!
Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
this has nothing absolutely nothing to do with the subject. Abeg park well!
You still read each and every word and felt every sting so it's important to you.

I can type jdhdjfkfhendbfkdhdkfhd and it would still give you sleepless nights cool.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2016
as if it is by force to marry, don't mind them jare. "don't quote me unless i will mainland you"
Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Palmwinetapper: 1:32am On Jan 10, 2016
charix:

You still read each and every word and felt every sting so it's important to you.

I can type jdhdjfkfhendbfkdhdkfhd and it would still give you sleepless nights cool.
fuk you
Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Palmwinetapper: 1:33am On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:
as if it is by force to marry, don't mind them jare. "don't quote me unless i will mainland you"
its not by force to marry. Did you read the interview? Charix didn't obviously
Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Palmwinetapper: 1:34am On Jan 10, 2016
cruzita:
once u come to limelight be ready for rumours because that's a welcome party for celebrities
abeg park well
Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 10, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
its not by force to marry. Did you read the interview? Charix didn't obviously
Munachi, I need sleep. You need sleep. GO AND SLEEP!

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Palmwinetapper: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2016
charix:

Munachi, I need sleep. You need sleep. GO AND SLEEP!
oh shut up. Who asked you to reply me you basstad!
Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Runtingz16: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
charix:

You let down people who saw you as a role model whenever you display your attention seeking ways. You're so thirsty for fame you'd pay to've a taste of what real celebrities experience.
she's a let down. Look at the little boy she's raping. Munachi is a shame to igbos

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. by Runtingz16: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Utchgirl:

I wil rather remain ugly and respect my self dan being a hoe and thirsty 4 fame .

don't mind the ho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Battle Of The Backside, Who Got It More? / Striking Resemblance Between Our Own Ufuoma Ejenobor And Kim/kanye's North West / Olamide Baddo Finally Meet His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.