Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? (1375 Views)

BBNaija: Nina "My Greatest Fear Is Losing Collins, My Boyfriend" / What's Your Pick?? Team Marvel Comics Or Team DC Comics. / One Of The Greatest Movies I Have Ever Seen. 'War Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Movies! a Form of Escapism that takes us on a Journey into a whole New world. A syncopated realm in which the Real and Pressing troubles of Life are deadened and your fantasies come alive for a Period of 2 to 3 Hours. We are Held Spellbound by Mind-blowing Performances, Captivating Picture Quality & Effects, Beautiful Soundtracks, Romantic & Emotional scenes...

Just recently I had a Piquant argument with friends over which movie is befitting of the Title: Greatest Of All Time (G.O.A.T). Although the argument ended Inconclusive, it made me realise that our taste for movies just Like our faces, differ from one individual to the other, and we are able to conclude on the quality of a Movie based on various criteria such as Picture Quality, Story Line, Level of suspense etc.

Here are my Three Greatest Movies of All Time:
1. Shawshank Redemption

2. The Guardian

3. Pursuit of Happiness

What's your Pick?
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by dj187: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
1. The Godfather
2. Titanic
3. Lord of the Rings
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by Captain1Nigeria(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
1.The good, the bad and the ugly.
2.The gladiator.
3.The last castle.
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by robinicule(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
1. The Godfather
2. Titanic
3. The Matrix triology
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by MrBONE2(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mine is
The rise and fall of idi amin dada.grin
The gods must be crazy part 1,2 and 3

The last but not the least but the most is all the movies i act with my King,Gueen,Prince and Sisi @KUVUKI LAND......MR BONE
Gyarbonka Shakalalalaaaaa.grin grin

Proudly African...all hail Shaka..grin

1 Like

Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by hatux: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2016
1. Hotel Rwanda *I still haven't find that movie better than this*
2. Juice
3. Baby boy
*Love and basketball too, very nice movie*
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmm! General consensus right now is in Favour of 'The Godfather' and 'Titanic'. No doubt two Great Movies in their own right

'The Godfather gave me my first insight into what the Mafia is all about and How its run. PUBLIC ENEMIES was another nice movie. What you think?
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2016
MrBONE2:
Mine is
The rise and fall of idi amin dada.grin
The gods must be crazy part 1,2 and 3

The last but not the least but the most is all the movies i act with my King,Gueen,Prince and Sisi @KUVUKI LAND......MR BONE
Gyarbonka Shakalalalaaaaa.grin grin

Proudly African...all hail Shaka..grin
.'The gods must be crazy' is that a Nigerian movie?
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Of all times? Meeeeehn. I can't fit and pick. But here are my top 3 for 2015 tongue
1. Fast and Furious 7(cinema been full that day! See noise! cool Watching that movie with the crowd made it all the more enjoyable kiss )
2. Kinsman: Secret Service (British accent too dope)
3. Mad Max: Fury Road (Na there wey I first hear "Valhala" grin )
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by satelliteDISH(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
dj187:
1. The Godfather
2. Titanic
3. Lord of the Rings

I concur. Just replace The lord of the Rings with "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by MrBONE2(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
DonUjay:
.'The gods must be crazy' is that a Nigerian movie?
No It was South african film produced in
South africa and Botswana.
Gyarbonka Shaka.. grin grin

Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by omarithmetics: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Just 3...this is hard
Pulp Fiction
Valkyrie
Training Day
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Universal Soidier

Shaolin soccer

Why did i get married..
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by OohMpa: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2016
You think it's easy putting "top 3"and "all time" together?

When you start with The The Shawshank Redemption, you suddenly remember "The Godfather 1" and then Pulp Fiction

You beam with smiles and think all is laid to rest
Then like footsteps, the names keep coming, hitting you in all corners, taking you far back to the time you love them the most. You then feel betrayed, cheated and thrown around by what you couldn't control

What happens to Hannibal Lecter's Silence Of The Lambs?
Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects?
Inglorious Basterds?
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind...
Wolf Of Wall Street...
Back To The Future

The cartoon, How To Train Your Dragon
Inside Out, Imitation Game, Leon The Professional, Inception, Saving Private Ryan, Shutter Island, Truman Show, 3 idiots, Mad Max: Fury Road, Hachiko, Memento, Heath ledger and Dark Knight
.Arggghhh....

Forrest Gump cry

No Sir, Ooh Mpa won't be cheated angry

1 Like

Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2016
OohMpa:
You think it's easy putting "top 3"and "all time" together?

When you start with The The Shawshank Redemption, you suddenly remember "The Godfather 1" and then Pulp Fiction

You beam with smiles and think all is laid to rest
Then like footsteps, the names keep coming, hitting you in all corners, taking you far back to the time you love them the most. You then feel betrayed, cheated and thrown around by what you couldn't control

What happens to Hannibal Lecter's Silence Of The Lambs?
Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects?
Inglorious Basterds?
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind...
Wolf Of Wall Street...
Back To The Future

The cartoon, How To Train Your Dragon
Inside Out, Imitation Game, Leon The Professional, Inception, Saving Private Ryan, Shutter Island, Truman Show, 3 idiots, Mad Max: Fury Road, Hachiko, Memento, Heath ledger and Dark Knight
.Arggghhh....

Forrest Gump cry

No Sir, Ooh Mpa won't be cheated angry

.LoL... It's quite difficult

Loved Wolf of Wall Street, very nice movie!
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by Funcharie(f): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
The first on my list is Titanic. I re-watched it last week and I was bawling my eyes 2’ like a baby. The second on my list is High School Musical, it created a frenzy in my school and it gives me fuzzy feelings (pure love kind of feelings, lol) then the third on my list is....The Mummy. I love that movie, something about Egyptian myth(culture? legend? I don't know) gets me all the time and it was the first movie that scared me ( I was a kid when I watched it and I get scared easily)
Re: Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? by Singapore1(m): 1:05am On Jan 13, 2016
DonUjay:
Movies! a Form of Escapism that takes us on a Journey into a whole New world. A syncopated realm in which the Real and Pressing troubles of Life are deadened and your fantasies come alive for a Period of 2 to 3 Hours. We are Held Spellbound by Mind-blowing Performances, Captivating Picture Quality & Effects, Beautiful Soundtracks, Romantic & Emotional scenes...

Just recently I had a Piquant argument with friends over which movie is befitting of the Title: Greatest Of All Time (G.O.A.T). Although the argument ended Inconclusive, it made me realise that our taste for movies just Like our faces, differ from one individual to the other, and we are able to conclude on the quality of a Movie based on various criteria such as Picture Quality, Story Line, Level of suspense etc.

Here are my Three Greatest Movies of All Time:
1. Shawshank Redemption

2. The Guardian

3. Pursuit of Happiness

What's your Pick?
at bolded, i just love the movie, i cant rate it
morgan freeman is special, i like his analysis and philosophy whenever he is talking about life
e.g bruce almighty, a million dollar baby, se7en, e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 TV Series/season Movies Showing In 2017 By Nonnyflex / 50 Shades Of Grey Full Movie Download / Are English Home-videos/actors Better Than Their Yoruba Counterparts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.