Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Summary Of My Architectural Works - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Summary Of My Architectural Works (5194 Views)

Architectural Designs AND Civil Constructions / My Architectural Portfolio - XTDesigns / Architectural Designs And Problems That May Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Well, don't really mind my thread subject...was out of idea for that.
Am Aregbesola Sukanmi, a practising Architect in lagos..have been a Nairaland Guest for like 4years now..leanrt a lot from nairaland in all perspectives...Also, I have seen lovely designs in this group..To mark my first thread on nairaland, I felt like putting up highlights of my works so far in my architectural career from the past and as my practise goes by...hope to get both ends of reviews, corrections,recommendations and meet prospective clients
My Contact: 08022037097, greholaprojects@gmail.com
...special shout out to my Boss: Arc. O'timeyin Igbene who has redefined my path this career..and who has a touch of inspiration in most of my works.
Always patronise an architect because (house is a structure, while home is the feeling it gives you)...this you can only get from an Architect

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
This was final year the sign in school..A shopping mall with various stalls sizes, food court, large shopping center for outlets like shoprite, 3 view rooms cinema, a proper dining restaurant and lounge with terrace
more works coming

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
This was my first work out of school. 4 Bedroom bungalow two living areas kitchen store dining laundry Revit Architecture

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
I look at these designs of my era back then and smile. 4 Bedroom bungalow two living areas ante - room dining kitchen laundry study #Revit

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
4 Bedroom bungalow for my aunt...no financial reward...lols... similar brief to previous designs #Revit

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Back then during Nysc 17 bedroom hotel already built at Itire road, Ijesha, Lagos. lounge restaurant kitchen laundry 2 offices reception #Revit

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Here comes a rapid change in my design and rendering skills. not too recent though
3 bedroom duplex
high volume living area
anteroom
kitchen
dining
laundry
study
family lounge
3 ensuite bedrooms
#Revit #3Dmax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
a new twist..was done for an uncle relocating to Ibadan with a Lagos taste. single unit of 3 ensuite bedroom flat for himself 2 units of mini flats for rentage #Revit #3Dmax

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
This isn't a personal work..was done at my present firm by me
A Proposed Palace
Everything about the spaces is large
4 living spaces
kitchen
public dining
indoor pool
games room
family lounge
5 bedrooms
kingside suite with pent living and terrace
#Revit #3Dmax
Designed&modelled by: Me.
Rendered by: Arc o'timeyin

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
a twin event hall
designed by me for my present firm with inspiration from my boss
#revit #3Dmax
Rendered by: Arc O'timeyin

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Also a work for my present firm.
A 5 bedrooms duplex.
3 living areas
dining
lessen room for kid
garage
gym
movie room
study
prayer room
2 maid quarters
driver quarters
Designed&modelled by : Me.
Rendered by: Arc. O'timeyin

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Another work for my present firm.
A 4 Bedroom duplex
2 living areas
anteroom
kitchen
dining
maid room
gym
study
#Revit #3Dmax.
Rendered by: Me

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
an office apartment for my present firm.
lettable open offices,
clients firm on third floor,
CEO office, board room, focus room on pent
#Revit #3Dmax.
Designed&modelled by:Me.

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
another work for my firm.
4 Bedroom terrace building.
anteroom
2 living room areas
kitchen
dining
maid quarter
4 ensuite bedrooms
study
#Revit #3Dmax.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by tushbobo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
The 4 and 5 bedroom duplexes really look cool.
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Also for my present firm..
This was done on Xmas day..
3 units of 4 Bedroom terrace
4 units of 3 bedroom terrace
4 units of 2 bedroom flats
#Revit #3Dmax
Designed&modelled by: Me

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tanx so much sir @tushbobo
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
arcKANMI:
Well, don't really mind my thread subject...was out of idea for that.
Am Aregbesola Sukanmi, a practising Architect in lagos..have been a Nairaland Guest for like 4years now..leanrt a lot from nairaland in all perspectives...Also, I have seen lovely designs in this group..To mark my first thread on nairaland, I felt like putting up highlights of my works so far in my architectural career from the past and as my practise goes by...hope to get both ends of reviews, corrections and recommendations...special shout out to my Boss: Arc. O'timeyin Igbene who has redefined my path this career..All works were inspired by him with adequate guidelines
My Contact: 08022037097
Always patronise an architect because (house is a structure, while home is the feeling it gives you)...this you can only get from an Architect

How can one gauge your level of detail to the principles of architecture when all you cared to show are just exterior dolled up pictures that may not be replicable by the average Nigerian builder?

How can I judge you creative use of spaces without a floor plan?
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
@egunmogaji...thanks for your observation sir...well, It would be hard to put up detailed drawings of my designs as the platform of nairaland has limits to file sizes..besides, all these designs except the palace have flown...and all have detailed construction drawings from 100 to 700series with none having less than 90pages drawings..and all designs are achievable with provable construction skills, just at a high cost..if I am correct, a construction Drawing is regarded as a legal binding document in the practise of architecture..so this hinders me putting up detailed drawings...Even firms have only conceptual drawings on their respective personal web pages let alone on a third party platform..
However, my aim is just to showcase my facade approach to my works...I could put up plan presentations, but not accompanied with facade too..my contact is open for enquiries by anybody to rub minds, ideas or seek my consultation..
Sir, I hope have been able to give reasons for absence of my plan presentations
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
arcKANMI:
@egunmogaji...thanks for your observation sir...well, It would be hard to put up detailed drawings of my designs as the platform of nairaland has limits to file sizes..besides, all these designs except the palace have flown...and all have detailed construction drawings from 100 to 700series with none having less than 90pages drawings..and all designs are achievable with provable construction skills, just at a high cost..if I am correct, a construction Drawing is regarded as a legal binding document in the practise of architecture..so this hinders me putting up detailed drawings...Even firms have only conceptual drawings on their respective personal web pages let alone on a third party platform..
However, my aim is just to showcase my facade approach to my works...I could put up plan presentations, but not accompanied with facade too..my contact is open for enquiries by anybody to rub minds, ideas or seek my consultation..
Sir, I hope have been able to give reasons for absence of my plan presentations

It's just an observation that I have with you guys in Nigeria. I meant no offense and just an observation from a potential client and a student of architecture.

There are sites such as ArchitecturalDesign.Com http://www.architecturaldesigns.com that has almost 26,000 plans to search.

[img]http://www.architecturaldesigns.com/image.ashx?id=74523575-5607-4ccc-b3fc-7194ba9aae4e[/img]

There are ways to showcase plans without giving out details. Maybe you'll emboss your firm name, maybe you'll remove measurements, etc

I'm moved so much by this subject that I actually setting up a searchable and sortable repository at http://kuluso.com/ad-category/properties/architectural-plans/

Good luck.
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2016
@egunmogaji....am much familiar with books and sites of such in western countries where you buy plans..but nairaland isn't such a platform...and in Nigeria where intellectual property doesn't have A friendly market, it's a long shot doin such acts here..
Tanx for your observation sir

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2016
arcKANMI:
@egunmogaji....am much familiar with books and sites of such in western countries where you buy plans..but nairaland isn't such a platform...and in Nigeria where intellectual property doesn't have A friendly market, it's a long shot doin such acts here..
Tanx for your observation sir

We have to start from somewhere.

Good luck.
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by tushbobo(m): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2016
@ egunmogaji you are right. You get plans in books and websites in western countries. This a database of some architecture firms who get paid for each commission. Nigeria's terrain in different as most people will shortchange the scheme.

I started something on Nigerianhouseplans.com hoping to give plans with exterior views.
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 10, 2016
tushbobo:
@ egunmogaji you are right. You get plans in books and websites in western countries. This a database of some architecture firms who get paid for each commission. Nigeria's terrain in different as most people will shortchange the scheme.

I started something on Nigerianhouseplans.com hoping to give plans with exterior views.

Very nice, you should promote this.

I have a similar project as stated and all you need to add is now a search function like this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3265264_mainpage_jpeg279516a0edcb41af1cdb81dd322c163f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3265265_searchpage_jpeg73ce6824fbfe5a47f362a4fc8c543053

I frankly don;t go along with not using a heart to love because you don't want to be heartbroken. Architecture is partly an expression of artistic flair, if you have a good design, and I mean a good signature design, then folks will beat down your doors to purchase from you. I know I will.

But again a very good site, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by kzenterprise(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2016
arcKANMI:
another work for my firm.
4 Bedroom terrace building
anteroom
2 living room areas
kitchen
dining
maid quarter
4 ensuite bedrooms
study
#Revit #3Dmax
Designed&modelled by: Me

I love this
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2016
@Kzenterprise: tanx for ur comment, much appreciated sir.....
Hpy sunday to my fellow nairaland members..was checkin tru my phone and saw this work and decided to share..thhough, I don't ve much views for it at the moment..but could update later...
A mixed-use building..
Lettable office spaces.
Spa, salon, gym, lounge, pool terrace..
Services 2bedroom, 3 bedroom apartments...
2 units of 4bedroom pent suites..
#Revit #3Dmax..
Designed&modelled by: ME
Rendered by: Arc O'timeyin

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by brabus(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Good job!
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by vicmoore(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
salute to all ur designs .....have found something wanting...
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thanks sir @brabus and vicmoore...much appreciated
Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by MergeXI(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
You know, conceptually that event hall looks eerily similar to an event hall We designed Last year. Not only is it similar conceptually,but it coincidentally has the exact same name as our design also. "Ocean breeze". Such a small world.

MXI Design
www.MergeXI.com

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by tushbobo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Very nice, you should promote this.

I have a similar project as stated and all you need to add is now a search function like this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3265264_mainpage_jpeg279516a0edcb41af1cdb81dd322c163f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3265265_searchpage_jpeg73ce6824fbfe5a47f362a4fc8c543053

I frankly don;t go along with not using a heart to love because you don't want to be heartbroken. Architecture is partly an expression of artistic flair, if you have a good design, and I mean a good signature design, then folks will beat down your doors to purchase from you. I know I will.

But again a very good site, keep it up.

Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good Evening all...Been a while I was last here..But this is a sneak peep into what I have been up to..
A block of 3 bedroom flat with BQ. (16 units)
-Designed & Rendered by: ME
#Revit Architecture
#3Dmax

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Paragon Ajah…… / 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex in Guzape Abuja / Delight Housing Estate N600,000 Ibeju lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.