Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Summary Of My Architectural Works - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Summary Of My Architectural Works (5199 Views)

Architectural Designs AND Civil Constructions / My Architectural Portfolio - XTDesigns / Architectural Designs And Problems That May Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good Afternoon Nairaland family...hpe we all are having a great year despite the Economic Downturn...Always happy to showcase my works and learn new ideas..A these are little of projects have bn working on.
RENDERS I DID FOR THE NEW OJOTA PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE AND PROPOSED FOURTH MAINLAND BRIDGE.
Later learnt the Ojota renders is on a board at ojota already..
All works done with Revit and 3Dmax

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
A PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT, Lekki
BRIEF-
Ground floor- anteroom, office for business visitors, main lounge, gym, private den, kitchen, dining, 2 BQ, hidden pool, guest bedroom
FIRST floor- master bedroom, prayer room, kitchenette, family lounge, study, 3 ensuite bedrooms

A BLOCK OF STUDIO APARTMENTS, LEKKI

DESIGNED AND RENDERED BY ME ON Revit and #3Dsmax

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
This particular post brings joy to my heart..
Wanted to share ideas and learn here on this forum. But have been able to meet requests of services of 2 prospective clients to create a home for their land with a reasonable fee..An Architect should be for accessible by all every status of the life..Because everyone deserves a home.
Contact- 08022037097 email- greholaprojects@gmail.com

MIXED DUPLEX BRIEF ON ONE PLOT
The client wanted a 4 Bedroom duplex with Two units of Ensuite 3 bedroom flats..Separate gates and compound for the Owner and tenant

TWO SEPARATE BLOCKS OF FLATS on ONE PLOT
The client is based in Abuja...In Federal Service and can be transferred at anytime..
Front Building is private and consist of 3 ensuite bedrooms flat
Rear Building consists of FOUR units of 1 Bedroom apartment (client says that Abuja has market for lesser room apartments)
Separate gates and compound for the Owner and tenants.

Re: Summary Of My Architectural Works by Abudu2000(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
STILL HERE, FOR YOUR ARCHITECTURAL ND STRUCTURAL DRAWING TO APPOVAL STANDARD GET IN TOUCH WITH US VIA NUMBER ON OUR SIGNATURE smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Questions Or Enquiries On P.O.P Ceiling? Get In Here / THE SIGNATURE LAURELS AJAH, SELLING HOUSES!!! / Delight Housing Estate N600,000 Ibeju lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.