Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove (992 Views)

Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo / Man Swallows $115,000 At The Murtula Muhammed Airpot / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by amfjay: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
He was having a friendly bet with his friends when they dared him to swallow a pair of iron tongs.
To prove his nerve, that he is man enough, immediately accepted the challenge and swallowed the one feet long instrument.

Read Full Story (Video Inclusive)
http://www.ambassadorsblog.com/life-style/184-iron-swallow.html

Na wa for some people.

1 Share

Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by osamaBUSH(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
So, did he win the bet
Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by Gattus: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
d person above me is a bad space booker
Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by kossyablaze(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Brainless peep
Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by Rukkydelta(f): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gattus:

You are just pained cos you are not the first to comment
Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by amfjay: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gattus:

i wonder for him, because he will not have been alive to spend the winning stake of pride
Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jeez
Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by jamex93(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Eyah
Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by Igbaba2: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol............dats a skill he should develop it, money palaver.
Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by amfjay: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Igbaba2:
Lol............dats a skill he should develop it, money palaver.

My Dear, That is not what developing, Imaging how much you will spend on medicals each time you exercise that skill, considering how much people are willing to bet on it. That skills will only enrich doctors
Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by Igbaba2: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
amfjay:

My Dear, That is not what developing, Imaging how much you will spend on medicals each time you exercise that skill, considering how much people are willing to bet on it. That skills will only enrich doctors
Dat dude for borrow naija tactics nah.......nah jazz tins go 4lw 4, naija version.
Re: Man Swallows Long Iron For A Bet And Took Four Hours Of Surgery To Remove by amfjay: 2:55am On Feb 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Is This Suicide Or Murder? / How Do You Manage Anger? / First Experience With ARMED ROBBERS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.