Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

X - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / X (1132 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X by deathadder(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2006
x
Re: X by Reverend(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2006
deathadder:

419 emails.

Me want to write all these letters to scam white money and give it to the poor in Lagos.

Would this make me a bad man?

Then you deserve to rot in hell with all the rest of the scammers. Single handidly they have destroyed the self esteem and the image of all honest hard working Nigerians.

If you do this that will make you a criminal and a thief and you will be directly adding to the problem of why there are so many poor people in the first place. Nobody wants to invest any money in Nigeria!

Try working for a living, it beats spending your life in a Nigerian prison being buttfucked everyday by the other captured 419 scam bandit mugus sad
Re: X by donmayor(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2006
Nice advice Reverend.
May all scammers and corrupt Nigerians rot in hell and jail
Re: X by nosa101(f): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2006
Robin Hood
Re: X by kimba(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2006
deathadder:

419 emails.

Me want to write all these letters to scam white money and give it to the poor in Lagos.

Would this make me a bad man?

If you have never told a lie before, this one na lie.

You want to give the proceeds from 419 to the poor? lemme ask you something:

Can you classify yourself as a rich man? I

If 'YES', then go withdraw the cash in your account, sell your items of wealth and distribute to the poor.
If 'NO', then you are a poor man, and therefore you cant see RICHES and give it away to other poor men like you!!!

So bros, uve got a motive!
Re: X by thimbook2(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2006
sumtin like Robin Hood grin undecided grin grin? of Ajegunle

you are a thief, ole grin cheesy desist accept Jesus in to ur life or have EFCC hot on ur heels and buggin ur ar**se,

ps: u got issues man, and this aint personal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: X by nanah(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2006
you're evil whatever your reasons are.
Re: X by Reverend(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2006
I see know that he has also changed the title of this thread to 'X'

A real 419 scammer at work!

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nigeria / Unwanted House Guests / Commercial Football Viewing Centr Price To Go Up: Because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.