Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Letter To My Primary & Secondary School Mates!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To My Primary & Secondary School Mates!!!!! (1227 Views)

What Is Primary & Secondary Color @dy27laffinggas / My Primary 4 Teacher / To My School Mates And Seniors www.raymy.tk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Primary & Secondary School Mates!!!!! by jerrymej(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School (Very Funny)
1) To my classmates who refused to tear the middle of their higher Education notebook for me to write a test, I hope you are still using that note!
2) To those who refused to open their notebook for me to copy, I hope you are all working at chevron or Microsoft company now!
3) To class captains who always wrote my name as one of the noise makers in the class simply because my name is very easy to spell, I hope you are the chairman of your local government now!
4) To those seniors who seized my belongings, belt, necklaces, foot wears, etc, and never returned them, hope you have obtained the highest rank in custom force!
5) To those who always collect the little my parents gave me and made me go hungry without pity, and those who always break into my locker and steal my belongings, hope you have broke into world bank now!
6) To those who maltreated me because I was too tender, and those who always refused to put me in school football matches because they thought I couldn't do it, I hope Chelsea or Barcelona has picked You!
7) To those who made a drawing on the school board, specifically Car, and asked me to push it, imagine pushing a drawn car? But its OK, I hope you have designed an aircraft! I miss you all, wish we could ever Re- Connect again, you Guys taught me so many Lessons, the good and the Bad, I appreciate you all, may God guide you all in your various careers and occupations, long life and prosperity. Despite that I might not recognise your Handsome and Beautiful Faces, but I wish you all the best in life.....[b]Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School (Very Funny)
1) To my classmates who refused to tear the middle of their higher Education notebook for me to write a test, I hope you are still using that note!
2) To those who refused to open their notebook for me to copy, I hope you are all working at chevron or Microsoft company now!
3) To class captains who always wrote my name as one of the noise makers in the class simply because my name is very easy to spell, I hope you are the chairman of your local government now!
4) To those seniors who seized my belongings, belt, necklaces, foot wears, etc, and never returned them, hope you have obtained the highest rank in custom force!
5) To those who always collect the little my parents gave me and made me go hungry without pity, and those who always break into my locker and steal my belongings, hope you have broke into world bank now!
6) To those who maltreated me because I was too tender, and those who always refused to put me in school football matches because they thought I couldn't do it, I hope Chelsea or Barcelona has picked You!
7) To those who made a drawing on the school board, specifically Car, and asked me to push it, imagine pushing a drawn car? But its OK, I hope you have designed an aircraft! I miss you all, wish we could ever Re- Connect again, you Guys taught me so many Lessons, the good and the Bad, I appreciate you all, may God guide you all in your various careers and occupations, long life and prosperity. Despite that I might not recognise your Handsome and Beautiful Faces, but I wish you all the best in life.....[/b]Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School (Very Funny)
7) To those who made a drawing on the school board, specifically Car, and asked me to push it, imagine pushing a drawn car? But its OK, I hope you have designed an aircraft! I miss you all, wish we could ever Re- Connect again, you Guys taught me so many Lessons, the good and the Bad, I appreciate you all, may God guide you all in your various careers and occupations, long life and prosperity. Despite that I might not recognise your Handsome and Beautiful Faces, but I wish you all the best in life.....

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Primary & Secondary School Mates!!!!! by jomoh: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Guy arrange this thing na. Maybe Lalasticlala fit look ya side tidy u for front page.

But no dream am o.
Re: Letter To My Primary & Secondary School Mates!!!!! by mrtegation99(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
endtime op

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Lion With Swags / Recession Wahala / 6 Things You've Planned To Do This Weekend (see What You Will End Up Doing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.