Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? (2152 Views)

The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. / Pls Do Anybody Recieve This Interview Invite. / Do Anybody Received Invitation From Nestle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by MCJIKEL22(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
I just got an invite from a secondary school in lagos and i'm based in Ogun..I want to know the salary range,so as to know if I am to go or not.
The email is berkleysciencemagnet.org...Who else got the invite?
Re: Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
End time salary.
Re: Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by CnCstore: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
It's juilliard academy to be precise.
Re: Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by odimbannamdi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ALSO NEED A BIOLOGY TEACHER
Re: Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by MCJIKEL22(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
odimbannamdi:
DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ALSO NEED A BIOLOGY TEACHER
Nah
Re: Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by odimbannamdi(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2016
MCJIKEL22:
Nah

Can you be kind enough to help me enquire?? i am in dire need of a job. thanks
Re: Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by MCJIKEL22(m): 1:30am On Jan 11, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Can you be kind enough to help me enquire?? i am in dire need of a job. thanks
They were recruiting for hostel master,english teacher and chemistry teacher...Not biology.
Re: Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by just2okworld(f): 5:56am On Jan 11, 2016
MCJIKEL22:
They were recruiting for hostel master,english teacher and chemistry teacher...Not biology.
Hello bro,do you know if the chemistry vacancy is still open?
Re: Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by Dainikel(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2016
CnCstore:
It's juilliard academy to be precise.
Hey bro, I got invite from this school slated for tomorrow. Pls any useful info about the schl would be appreciated.
Re: Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by MCJIKEL22(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2016
just2okworld:

Hello bro,do you know if the chemistry vacancy is still open?
Not sure,But you can still give it a try.
Re: Please,do Anybody Body Know The Salary Range Of This Secondary School? by stellabimp: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hello house, pls I'll like to get info about juilliard academy, especially salary scale for teachers with experience. Plllllsssss I need a quick response. Thanks good people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Social Worker Searching For Job / Important Info About Npower / Wartsilla Marine And Power Service Nigeria Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.