Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

@ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / @ (783 Views)

Yellow/muddy Brown Eyes And Brown Spots In The Whites Of The Eyes / Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND / A 3 Step Guideline To Take Care Of Your Pearly Whites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@ by Zenlife: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
@
Re: @ by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Zenlife:
A whitish or yellowish discharge from the vagina due to inflamation of the mucus membrane. Infection of the womb is a common cause, either by trichomonas or STD. Often a symptom of general debility and toxic waste. If you, a friend or loved one suffer from this, share your experience with folks or call 08092320195.
Hello Do you have a solution to the problem.. I knw a girl who complain about this disease... Her case is anytime she has intercourse with his bf the sperms pours out of her vaginal instead of saying inside and it was tagged Eda. Plz if you have a drug or solution it let me knw
Re: @ by Zenlife: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Of course there are solutions for Eda such as ifokomu, lila, ose abe, aseje.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help (spot Remover) / Why Nigeria Will Never Move Forward. / I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.