Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes (781 Views)

If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What It / If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What I / I Am Pregnant And Scared .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes by dailynaijanews(m): 3:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Doctors in the house, i need help. Since time immemorial, I knew I was scared of hole, recently i decided to take a trypophobia test at http://phobiafor.com/2016/01/ultimate-trypophobia-test-fear-of-holes-test.html/ and I had a score of 21. My mom is one person who always thinks I’m being dramatic when I tell her I am terrified of little holes clustered together. Ant hills get me REALLY bad but she’s always just told me that I need to grow up. I’m so happy to know that there is actually something out there that can put a name to my irrational fears. I don’t even know what it is about them, my body just tenses up, I break out in goosebumps EVERYWHERE and it just feels like my skin is crawling. I hate it. I’ve tried exposing myself to pictures so that way maybe my brain can get used to seeing it but no, if anything all it does is make me lose the contents in my tummy. I feel like such a weirdo.
Re: I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes by yomi007k(m): 4:04am On Jul 18, 2016
grin
u shud be scared of ho' s n not holes....lol
Re: I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes by kitan2015(m): 4:04am On Jul 18, 2016
If you are a lady you should also be scared of your own hole underneath even the the black bushes and forest on it should make it more scary...
Abi nah?
Re: I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes by sisisioge: 5:27am On Jul 18, 2016
Oyinbo pikin, you aren't too weird o. While I don't go crazy at the sight of em holes, I definitely won't put my hands in them. What if there are ants, snakes, crabs, rates,etc in them? If I see holes within the portion of my vicinity that I could control, I simply block them. Don't let them control you, control them.
Re: I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes by speeder(m): 5:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Hope you're not scared of Pusey sha?

If it doesn't scare you, wake up from this dream.
Re: I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes by Tellemall: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2016
dailynaijanews:
Doctors in the house, i need help. Since time immemorial, I knew I was scared of hole, recently i decided to take a trypophobia test at http://phobiafor.com/2016/01/ultimate-trypophobia-test-fear-of-holes-test.html/ and I had a score of 21. My mom is one person who always thinks I’m being dramatic when I tell her I am terrified of little holes clustered together. Ant hills get me REALLY bad but she’s always just told me that I need to grow up. I’m so happy to know that there is actually something out there that can put a name to my irrational fears. I don’t even know what it is about them, my body just tenses up, I break out in goosebumps EVERYWHERE and it just feels like my skin is crawling. I hate it. I’ve tried exposing myself to pictures so that way maybe my brain can get used to seeing it but no, if anything all it does is make me lose the contents in my tummy. I feel like such a weirdo.

grin
Re: I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes by Chibyke1998(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
U can find health tips at
https://www.cackleninja.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

KELOID,BUMPS,WART Causes And Solution / Doctors Abeg / Benefits Of Bitter Leaf (vernonia Amygdalina)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.