Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie (2249 Views)

Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by dammy13(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2016

Yul Chukwubuike Daniel Edochie, the last son of the veteran actor, Pete Edochie, speaks on that part of acting where they have to make kissing look real. It seems the young man is more into kissing in films.

As we all expects, he said his father, Edochie is a very strict man to grow up with but he enjoyed it anyway.

Yul Edochie, who studied theatre arts, was asked in an interview how he gets off the feeling after the shoot, and this is what he said:I feel nothing. For me, it’s all about work. Some people say they kiss and other things get attached; but for me, I don’t feel anything at all. During the shoot, I just ‘die’ and wear the character I am playing, by the time we are done and I come back to myself, I feel nothing.

Funny enough, all those romance scenes, there are about five or more crew members in the bedroom with you, so how comfortable would you be to start feeling something else?

(Laughs). Aside that, you still have lines in your head that you are battling to remember. So my dear, the supposed feelings would be far dead and gone.

How have you been coping exchanging saliva through deep kissing with different actresses in different movies?
At a point, I had to limit the kissing scenes I play. I know I did a lot of that while I was still young in the industry.

But at a stage in my career, I rejected a lot of roles that had to do with kissing and romancing. I can do romance scenes for you, perfectly without kissing. I can act that I am madly in love with a girl, without getting so romantic with her. I often talk to the director to let me have it my own way, which is not kissing the actress in question, and they would let me. At the end of the day, the film would come out well.

Assuming that in the script, it was clearly stated that you are to kiss the actress, don’t you think she would feel offended if you skip that part?

This is exactly what happens when you are not trained. It has actually happened to me and caused lots of issues on set. I know lots of actresses look forward to kissing me on set.

This particular one saw the script and was jumping that she was going to kiss Yul Edochie, but I was tired of the kissing thing and asked the director to allow me do the scene without the kissing.

When the actress heard about it, she flared up. She was like ‘Yul, you have kissed so, so and so person but you don’t want to do the same thing to me’. It was quite funny and annoying too.

Source: http://yarnvibes.com/an-actress-once-got-angry-that-i-didnt-kissed-her-yul-edochie/
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by Deapexboy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by Eddufy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na wa oooo...shey dem dey beg for free kissing again ni ? Abeg #LeaveTrashForLawma
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
If na kiss she want, make she come and collect it.
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dem dey beg for kiss again? Abi your lips naVanilla ice cream? na wa o
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by vicstar(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Iranu abasha lipsrsealed

Biko leave trash for LAWMA!
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by osemoses1234(m): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Picture of d lady beging yu or I don't bliv
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by iheanyi40(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Pheew, wetin dis one come de feel lyk now undecided
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:32am On Jan 10, 2016
angry who kissing don help.....?
Rephrasing..........
Who mouth to mouth exchanging of smelly saliva don help? undecided
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by dammy13(m): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry who kissing don help.....? . . . Rephrasing.......... . . . Who mouth to mouth exchanging of smelly saliva don help? undecided
Romeo and Juliet
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by JustOzito(f): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Ur saliva na honey? Abi ur mouth na well of life. Park wel jor

1 Like

Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by dammy13(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2016
JustOzito:
Ur saliva na honey? Abi ur mouth na well of life. Park wel jor

I wonder ooooooo
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by pedrilo: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dis nigga is feelin himself
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by Margauxluv(f): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Scrolled up #
Kayslim help me with my glasses
Leme check his lips again undecided
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by nuelzy: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
gay

sorrygrin
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
what is he feeling like now.

1 Like

Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by JingoOAU(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:
what is he feeling like now.

Feeling like the last son of Pete Edochie

1 Like

Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by funnyme(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yul you lost that privilege, better go and beg her now o b4 its too late. Ekwusi go Kwan.
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by Rukkydelta(f): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oya clap for yourself
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by dammy13(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
funnyme:
Yul you lost that privilege, better go and beg her now o b4 its too late. Ekwusi go Kwan.

Lol cheesy
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
What's dis Yul feeling like sef undecided
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by tunmidon(f): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
pedrilo:
Dis nigga is feelin himself
feeling himself alot
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by dammy13(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lalasticlala Ishilove
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by Adamma22(f): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
undecided angry
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by SirVictory: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2016
No big deal in kissing undecided
Re: An Actress Once Got Angry That I Didn't Kissed Her — Yul Edochie by Richardonald(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Thatz ur problem 4 nt kissing her and her problem 4 wanting u and unable to kiss u..case closd

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Day Celebration: See The Amazing Gift A Man Gave His Mother / Fans Believe Toolz Is Showing Early Signs Of Pregnancy [PICS] / Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.