Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor (28033 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Arms money

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Shortyy(f): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2016
All these money flying around.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by ichommy(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2016
arresa:
Ole Holy Jet money laundering and gun running service pastor... Your time inside kirikiri soon reach..

grin

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Did I just hear 60 or 600m ?

Hallelujah somebody grin

2 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2016
Pastor stopped at a traffic light and three girls: Apple seller, bread seller and yam seller pulled by:
Pastor: Apple seller give me one quotation in the bible where Apple is mentioned before I buy.
Apple seller:- bible said you are the Apple of my eyes. good! said pastor I will buy N1000
Pastor: bread seller give me a bible quotation with bread and I'll buy
Bread seller: Jesus said I am the bread oof life
Pastor: let me buy N1000

Pastor: yam seller give me one quotation with yam and I'll buy
Yam seller: Jesus said, l yam that I yam

6 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Dagoma: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Hahaha...laughing aloud.
IDPs are aftermaths of ur activities now.
Can you explain ur involvement in the South Africa arms deal saga?

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by ChiefOfStaff(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2016
Freegift75:

I'm the person
lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by charming1111(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2016
when the man of God is confused, what will happen to the members?

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by yomi007k(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2016
HerexG:
So PFN has such money ?

Has PFN initiated any recognized social infrastructure or social program that's beneficial to Nigerians

Yes....

The money makes Oritsejafor dress like P.diddy with bling blings n shades.lol

3 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by brunofarad(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Ok
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by DjAduba(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2016
Mr Blingbling pastor, no wonder almost 99.999%..... Of their profecies failed

2 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Teddeebear: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers

Ephesians 4:29
did you say the same when the other man insulted him

hypocrites, i know your father, APC, THE DEVIL
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by lawnreigh(m): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2016
This man should be ashamed of himself, naming financial & worldly things as his achievements while serving the Lord is ungodly, How can a whole CAN president name 4 Star hotel & #600M as his achievements, Man of God Ayo Oritsajafor I doff my hat

2 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by omokoladele(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2016
Pastor build Hotel for what??

for fellow pastors to lodge during crusade and revival or for Business

Business.....one thing involve! Immoralities!

BUHARI Probe this man joooooooor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by chukkiephil(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Haters has only one job Hating!! children of hate and anger grin just tell me what this man has done wrong now?
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by yemivictor: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2016
Oklander:
So this man still dey alive. This man was the only religious leader known during the last clueless regime, so powerful, all his moves was a hit, back to back, from purchasing private jets to building university to smuggling dollars to south Africa. koni dafun iyalaya anybody, we no dey hear him voice again, better regime ti take over!

Egbon Oklander, if you want the private jet please come and collect it

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by mrDennis(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2016
yomi007k:

Yes....

The money makes Oritsejafor dress like P.diddy with bling blings n shades.lol

that's the funniest thing... even down to the pope.. if u know know how expensive their garments and 'crosses". aka Jesus piece are ehn u will wonder how they can "flex". worldly things so much and still remain in tune with Jehovah? no be small grace of God sha.

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Oklander: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2016
yemivictor:

Egbon Oklander, if you want the private jet please come and collect it
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2016
You did not finish the PFN secteriat but you finish the construction of the Hotel where u'll have a special suite. Yeye deh smell
You did not talk about salvation rather hotel is ur achievement @ this endtime

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Dawinlove(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2016
arresa:
Ole Holy Jet money laundering and gun running service pastor... Your time inside kirikiri soon reach..
Thou shall not judge
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2016
mrvitalis:

2) 45% tax for all church income in Nigeria
Call the anti Christ I don't f*cking care

After you're done with ur presidency, I will step in....increase tax to 75% and make all their churches to have shares traded on NSE....

Stop fake pastors..
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by mikki123(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2016
I don't see any reason why EFCC should arrest him. it will be an insult
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Sibrah: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers" Ephesians 4:29
What if he called a dirty piece of item dirty, will it also be corrupt communication? Not siding with pastor Ayo but asking to know.
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Mbkite(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers" Ephesians 4:29

Judge not.
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by jomoh: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2016
And Alcohol will not be sold in the Hotel?
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by elbuzzy(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2016
the love of money
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by josite: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2016
ayo started out as believer and preacher of the WORD OF FAITH and I guess, like most of us ,when God is not doing it fast enough, he got worldly wise and decides to go the worldly way to make millions out of a sitting niger delta president/tribesman. On the whole, I, a fan of ayo of many decides is greatly ashamed of how he conducted himself and CAN'S affairs during the BADLUCK ERA LAYING HANDS ALL OVER THE PLACE,EVEN IN JERUSALEM ,ON THE ALI BABA PRESIDENT .THIS IS A MAN GOD GAVE INFLUENCE WITH AN INCUMBENT PRESIDENT and all he does is to join the league of looters and use it to amass wealth and shamefully he came to announce he left millions and built an hotel.was this the reason why we were being asked to donate to the work of GOD?. Its time for him to judge himself before being judged.

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by mrvitalis(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2016
kazuna:

After you're done with ur presidency, I will step in....increase tax to 75% and make all their churches to have shares traded on NSE....

Stop fake pastors..
Muslims won't be left out also
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by eroticecstasy: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2016
HerexG:
So PFN has such money ?

Has PFN initiated any recognized social infrastructure or social program that's beneficial to Nigerians

can you imagine? na hotel a pastor build?
he personaly own a bank.

endtimepastor
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by otiigba1(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2016
So church builds and owns a hotel too? undecided now whats the different between hotel own by church and the hotel own by Armed Robbers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics / I Saw A UFO Last Night!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.