Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? (631 Views)

Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With / Which Bible Verse Is The Most Quoted By People? / Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? by djkaneo(m): 5:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Which Bible Prophet or Hero would you like to be if given the opportunity to perform the miracles or feats they did?
For me, I'd love to be Elijah. That guy pulled some crazyass stunts. He gave Ahab's Chariot a head start and was still able to outrun them!
Re: Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? by DebbyChris(f): 6:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Jesus, i really want to be like him.
Re: Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? by Mologi(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2016
The poster above me,you must be a comedienne,why would want to be like Jesus when u are a woman...abi u planning of surgery...

While make I leave trash for lawma...

My own na DAVID...make I sample women well well
Re: Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? by endy4oxide(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Solomon. grin

That bros arrange 700 wives and 300 concubines
Re: Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? by Zoe99(f): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2016
every christian would love to be like Jesus but Elisha is next (to me).
Re: Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? by Thread: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2016
ABRAHAM
Re: Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? by nnamdibig(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Most guys will prefer David & Solomon while few guys will want to be like Jesus. Me I want to be like Jesus.
Re: Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? by greatme2good(f): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Esther...my greatest wish is to deliver my household if possible this country.
Re: Which Bible Prophet/hero Would You Like To Be? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2016
In d Old testament, David where I wud defeat Goliaths, and some enemies who encompass Isreal trying to wage war against God's chosen people...
In d New testament.. Paul.. I would take d word of God to every part of the word, and correct many fallacies..
I cant say Jesus.... He is my Lord and master. ..

(1) (Reply)

Pew Research Group, 6% Of Nigerian Christians View ISIS Favorably / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/01/16 / Video - Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG Rivers Province 5 Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.