Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike (618 Views)

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol / Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With / Which Bible Verse Is The Most Quoted By People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike by Kedro(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
It is true there are many famous stories in the Holy Bible,while some believe this stories,others take it as mere myth.
When I read this bible stories my imagination runs wild,and I can't but wish I was there to witness them live.

Which bible story would you love to be RECREATED.

I would so much love to watch the parting of the Red Sea.
Re: Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike by Weah96: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kedro:
It is true there are many famous stories in the Holy Bible,while some believe this stories,others take it as mere myth.
When I read this bible stories my imagination runs wild,and I can't but wish I was there to witness them live.

I would so much love to watch the parting of the Red sea.

Elijah and prophets of Baal, live on Facebook, CNN, and YouTube.
Re: Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2016
Creation.
Make I see how God take mold man from dust and use rib do woman
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike by Alhajipablo(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2016
O boy na that story of dat woman wey dey bath wey one king like that dey look.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike by Kedro(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
That's another interesting one
Weah96:

Elijah and prophets of Baal, live on Facebook, CNN, and YouTube.
Re: Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike by Kedro(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
That one no hard na,people dey do that one.
Alhajipablo:
O boy na that story of dat woman wey dey bath wey one king like that dey look.
Re: Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike by oaroloye(m): 3:35am On Nov 22, 2016
What you call "Bible Stories" are Events selected to highlight certain Spiritual Laws.

Therefore, any person's life can be demonstrated to illustrate the application/ignorance/misapplication of Spiritual Law.
Re: Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike by ScienceWatch: 2:57am On Nov 23, 2016
The greatest bible story is being re-created right now in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

It is the story of the awesome recreation power that Jesus left for the suffering masses of the world. Siffering at the hands of medical science and fake pastors.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Kedro:

Re: Which Bible Story Would You Love To Recreate.for Theist And Atheist Alike by donnffd(m): 5:38am On Nov 23, 2016
Kedro:

I would love the parting of the red sea also...

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/11/16 / Does The Bibble Contradicts????? / Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.