Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Article Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article Writers Needed (601 Views)

Article Writers Needed / Article Writers Are Needed / Article Writers Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed by PenAndPaper: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Are you prolific in stringing words together to make perfect sense? Do you love telling stories and engaging your readers? Do you have good research skills and can write on any topic as long as resources are on the internet?

If you can do this and more, i have an opportunity for you. I need article writers who can take large bulk of work, at least 6 to 7 articles a day. the jobs are timed and i need efficiency.

The pay is not much but if you need a place to grow your skills, then this is the write place. i will also be training you on the art of professional writing and you are free to back out of the contract at any time.

If interested, please email: prolificwordsmith001@gmail.com for more details and discussion on rates.

Thanks.
Re: Article Writers Needed by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
PenAndPaper:
Are you prolific in stringing words together to make perfect sense? Do you love telling stories and engaging your readers? Do you have good research skills and can write on any topic as long as resources are on the internet?

If you can do this and more, i have an opportunity for you. I need article writers who can take large bulk of work, at least 6 to 7 articles a day. the jobs are timed and i need efficiency.

The pay is not much but if you need a place to grow your skills, then this is the write place. i will also be training you on the art of professional writing and you are free to back out of the contract at any time.

If interested, please email: prolificwordsmith001@gmail.com for more details and discussion on rates.

Thanks.

I've emailed you. Please, check and reply.
Re: Article Writers Needed by PenAndPaper: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Thank you all for the interest. I wish I could take on everyone but I can't. For now the positions are filled and will be opened up as soon as we need more people.

Modified:
I am in urgent need of writers please send me an email.

(1) (Reply)

Executive Marketers Vacancy / Chemistry Teacher Needed / Nigerian Defence Academy Application For 68th Regular Course 2016 - 27th Jan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.