Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Meaning Of Gynaecologist By Warri Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meaning Of Gynaecologist By Warri Students (2608 Views)

Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me / Dictionary Meaning Of Based On Logistics / The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of Gynaecologist By Warri Students by asifawarley(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2016
Science teacher came to a class full of
warri students.

Good morning student,good morning
sir,the students answered.

Who can tell me who is a
gynaecologist,most of the students raise
their hands.

1- is Ghanian daughter.

2-is a person who's taking care of Ghana
everything in Ghana.

3-is Ghanian artist who designed Ghana
must go.

source: http://weroar.tk/forum2_theme_112530951.xhtml?tema=18
Re: Meaning Of Gynaecologist By Warri Students by dopeJemi: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Make lie no kill you, this shi,t even has a video and it happened in Ghana, the first guy said "he's a ghanaian doctor" not "daughter, i'm sure you couldn't differentiate because of the accent

Stop tagging warri with senseless crap like this

9 Likes

Re: Meaning Of Gynaecologist By Warri Students by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
dopeJemi:
Make lie no kill you, this shi,t even has a video and it happened in Ghana, the first guy said "he's a ghanaian doctor" not "daughter, i'm sure you couldn't differentiate because of the accent

hungry bloggers wud do anything for traffic
Re: Meaning Of Gynaecologist By Warri Students by ril19(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
OP Gerrarahiamehnshiii

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Gynaecologist By Warri Students by wordcat(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
dopeJemi:

Thread Closed.
Re: Meaning Of Gynaecologist By Warri Students by Swaggzkid: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
I forgot to laugh

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Gynaecologist By Warri Students by ahufgfuse: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2016
Vvsvvzbg

(1) (Reply)

Agbami Scholarship Update 2016 Has Started / See List Of 85,000 Candidates That Will Re-write Jamb On July 1st / 20 Canadian Colleges To Apply To And Their Average Tuition + Tuition Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.