Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me (7293 Views)

Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly / What Do Say When You Want To Buy This? Guess You Are Wrong! / The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by kachibeno: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Sincerely i was really shocked to see this.

Kindly, ADD this Whatsapp +2349037601079 & say Hi to get latest updates delivered directly to you. Thanks

Source: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by whitebeard(m): 6:51am On Aug 19, 2017
U know it also means lots of laughter. Everyone has their own way of seeing things.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by kachibeno: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2017
whitebeard:
U know it also means lots of laughter. Everyone has their own way of seeing things.

H
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2017
grin

That's nonsense.
If i want to laugh and use lol,the meaning still remain remain the same thing.
Itis what's on ur mind when u want to say lol that matters a whole lot and not the word LOL itself.

LOL
cheesy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by whitebeard(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2017
kachibeno:

Hope you saw google there
google is google, I am me, we are very different.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2017
whitebeard:
google is google, I am me, we are very different.

Google is not a source of any info but a search engine that directs you to different sources.

If u pay, you source could top the list, but most importantly, always check the genuineness of a source

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by falcon01: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2017
LOL can be whatever you want it to be so just f*ckoff

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by hgnbello(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2017
hhehe.. dats ur own ooh... if i said lol. laugh out loud.
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by stGabrielo(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Mtcheew LOL is been used since 1990 so fvck off here

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by petergriffin: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2017
You sir are an idiot!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by Bahddo(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2017
All these simple minds with a phone and Internet access so...

So because it's on the Internet, it must be true? I hope you know that even foolish comments from Nairaland appear on google search too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by muller101(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2017
It means Lots of Love

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by UGLEEBOI: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2017
angry
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by UGLEEBOI: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2017
LOL OP!! I repeat LOL !!!
I jus said it bro... fck your meaning !!
shove it up your *ss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by Kirgyakos(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2017
whitebeard:

yu very very right jor

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by Uyi168: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Can also mean Lots of Love
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by chubinwa(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2017
it could mean anytin for u so I cannot judge ur perception. to me it means laugh out loud.
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by Xmen149(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2017
op,a rose will smell as good as if called by any other name....next!
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2017
Dz is meaningless
If satanisists say Lucifer our lord and
Others say laughing out loud
It then means the satanists are defeated coz dy are
Minority

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by NLProblemChild(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2017
The same Google brought this out.

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Laughing Out Loud
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by 0955eb027(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oga op, go n sit down.
What does BB mean?
BlackBerry
Bread and Beans or
Bread and Butter?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by ilevic(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op what does FYB mean? Bleep You Bitch?! Fight Your Best? or Final Year Brethren?!

pls google FYB and see what it gives you and come back and pick the one that appeals to most in the options below

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by onward4life(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
whitebeard:

Actually it's "laff out Loud"
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by THUNDAR(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Does it matters What the real meaning is?

The application is What defines it!
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by kilojoDesigns: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
kachibeno:

Kindly, ADD this Whatsapp +2349037601079 & say Hi to get latest updates delivered directly to you. Thanks

lol,
latest updates of what exactly?
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by lavenderjade(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
kachibeno:

grin

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by laribari(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
whitebeard:

Agreed but you didn't invent the word. What did the inventors call it before you took it to mean something else.

The Internet is dangerous, only God knows the truth.
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by handsomebanana(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Google is not a source of any info but a search engine that directs you to different sources.

If u pay, you source could top the list, but most importantly, always check the genuineness of a source

Finally, Someone other than me realizes this.
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by obisco4u: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
So bloody what if it means lucifer whatever. Millions of people use it everyday and they're not dead or demon possessed. Bloody supersitious beliefs. That's why Nigeria can't produce pencils or tooth-pick. They're busy sucking Pastors and Imam's dick.

Meanwhile, OP epp me google the abreviation for
THUNDER FIRE YOU!
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by DONFASZY(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Laugh out loud
Idiot op

Dis is hw dey said most tins r illumiti

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Neither A Biscuit Bone Nor Brisket Bone / Considering Statistics As A Course / Unilorin 2008/2009 Admission Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.