Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Take Advantage Of This! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Take Advantage Of This! (750 Views)

Take Advantage Of Our Estate Development Project. PENNEK NIGERIA / Take Advantage Of Nairaland Too,buy From Trusted Estate Developer (propertymart) / Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Advantage Of This! by mammaj: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
H guys,
Just fell like throwing this open to the house.
I have this bungalow that I would love to sell off so I can use the money to attend to an urgent biz.
It is a 17-room bungalow situated in Oshodi close to the police station.
It is going to appreciate very soon because of the great work Fashola is doing in Oshodi at present.
If you are thinking of building a shopping complex,then you will love it since fashola is seriously chasing people away from the mainroad.
Also ,house rent is high in Oshodi so Immediately you take possession and dispose of the old tenants,you will start making money from the new tenants.
The possibilities are endless!

ANYBODY INTERESTED?
Re: Take Advantage Of This! by mammaj: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2009
HI ALL,
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED,THE PERSON SHOULD CALL 08035356653 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO praiseaddict06@yahoo.com.
THANKS.
Re: Take Advantage Of This! by Mashkov: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2009
mamma j,

If you are genuinely interested in selling a property, please do the needful. Give us information on the sales value, titel documents and pics.
Re: Take Advantage Of This! by mammaj: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hi Mashkov,

Sorry that I didn't reply your post all these while.I was banned from sending further posts.I wonder why.It has apparently been sorted out and that is why I am able to send this reply.

The details you required are listed below;

Title;C of O
Price;15million naira(asking)
Size;A plot of land

I shall be glad to furnish you with more information if required.
Re: Take Advantage Of This! by sonety2k(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
cool

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Serviced Apartment Needed In Abuja / Buy A Home This New Year At Half The Price / Abj Vs Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.