Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Please Can Anyone Here Help Me .....with Solutions To This .....help A Soul... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Can Anyone Here Help Me .....with Solutions To This .....help A Soul... (444 Views)

Causes Of Low Sex Urge In Men And Women With Solutions / Solutions To Male/female Infertility And All Sorts Of Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Here Help Me .....with Solutions To This .....help A Soul... by fijk(f): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2016
Someone very close to me is suffering from some bacteria we can't even described... This is her complaints: First in 2011 wen Ibadan had rain flood....unfutunatly she was a victim, she entered a dirty flood water where the following day she started scratching her body....according to her, she treated is with self aid and it subsided:2012 it started again where the scratching got increased, according to her she said she went to university of abuja teaching hospital where she diagnosed a bacteria and since then it subsided again .2013 till 2014 nothing happened but from 2015 she started noticing some kind of movement like worms inside her body and it keeps hooking her most time under her chest and most time it moves to different location with pinchings all over her body....since we were referred to some hospitals which we wear given some injection on bacteria but only what will do is a little goes down and later continue duties..... Can anybody tell the name of the illness and what herbs can one take to final cure of this illness.... Please advice is highly needed....thank you.....
Re: Please Can Anyone Here Help Me .....with Solutions To This .....help A Soul... by Lexusgs430: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2016
Did this person have a patch test done? What was prescribed, after diagnosis at the hospital?
Re: Please Can Anyone Here Help Me .....with Solutions To This .....help A Soul... by fijk(f): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2016
I don't understand what patch test mean sir .....but the diagnosis ready stuphilococuss and other side said a fungus bacteria..... But my suprise are we have. Visited some good hospital .....but , still nothing ....
The injection is raphoson or something and some tablet such as ampiclus and related antibiotics...

(1) (Reply)

Guys !!! See The 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period / ? / Dangers Of Not Breastfeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.