Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Do You Believe This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe This? (484 Views)

Change What You Believe, Change Your Life Part 1 - Joseph Prince / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / Do You Believe Aliens Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe This? by martinlooter(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Do you believe that people have been deceiving themselves? Especially when the Bible says that shalt not worship any other God, object, image whether in heaven or on earth except him. Exodus 20:3

Re: Do You Believe This? by iceberylin(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2016
A Religion causing harm to itself.
Re: Do You Believe This? by Wizlove(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2016
He should stop begging.
Re: Do You Believe This? by greatme2good(f): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2016
I keep wondering how people got the picture of Jesus Christ. was there camera then? if yes who snapped the picture? was Jesus really White? the questions are endless. that's y I just believe in God n not in images and I don't hang them on my wall too.
Re: Do You Believe This? by zzzzy: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
greatme2good:
I keep wondering how people got the picture of Jesus Christ. was there camera then? if yes who snapped the picture? was Jesus really White? the questions are endless. that's y I just believe in God n not in images and I don't hang them on my wall too.
who said he took the pic of Jesus?
Re: Do You Believe This? by greatme2good(f): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
zzzzy:
who said he took the pic of Jesus?

I never said that guy took the pic,I only wonder how people got the picture they claim is Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Devotional (sat. 16/01/2016) / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter- Sahara Reporters / Biblical Advice for Single Ladies And Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.