Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Al-saud: An Illegitimate "Islamic" Kingdom - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Al-saud: An Illegitimate "Islamic" Kingdom (952 Views)

10 Useless Matters - By Ibn Al-qiyyam / Preparing For The Day Of Judgement By – Imaam Ibn Hajar Al-asqalani / Happy Eid Al-Adha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Al-saud: An Illegitimate "Islamic" Kingdom by AlBaqir(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2016
# PROPHET'S DECLARATIONS
The titles "Khalifah", "Imam", "Malik (King)" and "Mulk (kingdom)" were used synonymously in the same context by the holy Prophet (salallahu alaihi wa â'lih), when he introduced the rulers of the Ummah after him.

* Apart from using those words, he emphatically declared by divine revelation that ALL the rulers after him will be from Quraysh. The implication of this is that ANY "ruler" of this Ummah that is not from the Quraysh is illegitimate.

* Prophet also specify the number of rulers for this Ummah after him.

# EL-SAUD CLAN - A NON QURAYSHITE FAMILY

Muhammad ibn Saud was the founder of Al-Saud family. With the help of Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab and the alliance of the British in the 18th century, the Saud Family fought and conquered all the neighboring tribes of Hijaz. And were able to name the Hijaz (Arabian peninsula) after their family name "Saud" which is known today as "Saud Arabia".

Mecca and Madinah were also conquered afterwards.

They did this with the pretense of establishing a "pure Islamic monotheism" which Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab claimed to have achieved and preached.

The family tree of Al-Saud have NO connection whatsoever with the Quraysh.

For more detail, read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud

MUSLIM WORLD

The Muslim world especially the majority Ahlu sunnah (Sunni) believed Al-Saud family, which direct the political (and economic) affairs, and Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab's family, which direct the spiritual affairs, are the legitimate ruler of the Muslim. This has made largest part of this Ummah to "submit" directly or indirectly to the Saudis.

AHADITH LEGALIZING THE QURAYSH AS LEGITIMATE RULER OF THE UMMAH
# Imam Abu Ya'la (d. 307H)

Al-Ḥasan b. Ismā’īl Abū Sa’īd – Ibrāhīm b. Sa’d – his father – Anas, may Allāh be pleased with him:

The Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, said: “The Imāms are from Quraysh.”

Shaykh Dr. Asad says: Its chain is ṣaḥīḥ

Ref: Abū Ya’lā Aḥmad b. ‘Alī b. Muthannā al-Mawṣilī al-Tamīmī, Musnad (Damascus: Dār al-Māmūn li al-Turāth; 1st edition, 1404 H) [annotator: Dr. Ḥusayn Salīm Asad], vol. 6, p. 321, # 3644

* This ḥadīth is actually mutawātir, as al-Ḥāfiẓ (d. 852 H) declares:

"The ḥadīth {The Imāms are from Quraysh} is recorded by al-Nasāī from Anas, and al-Ṭabarānī narrated it in al-Du’ā, and al-Bazzār and al-Bayhaqī also narrated it, through several chains, from Anas. I say: I gathered its chains in a separate volume from forty Ṣaḥābah.

Ref: Abū al-Faḍl Aḥmad b. ‘Alī b. Muḥammad b. Aḥmad b. Ḥajar al-‘Asqalānī, Talkhīs al-Ḥabīr (Dār al-Kutub al-‘Ilmiyyah; 1st edition, 1419 H), vol. 4, p. 116, # 1730

# Imam Ahmad:

Abd Allāh (b. Aḥmad) – my father (Aḥmad b. Ḥanbal) – Hāshim – Zuhayr – Ziyād b. Khaythamah – al-Aswad b. Sa’īd al-Hamdānī – Jābir b. Samurah:

I heard the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, saying, or the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, said: “THERE WILL BE AFTER ME TWELVE KHALĪFAHS, all of them from Quraysh.”

Al-Arnāūṭ comments:

It is a ṣaḥīḥ ḥadīth

Ref: Musnad [annotator: Shu’ayb al-Arnāūṭ], vol. 5, p. 92, # 20890

# Imam Muslim

Qutaybah b. Sa’īd and Abū Bakr b. Abī Shaybah – Ḥātim b. Ismā’īl – al-Muhājir b. Musmār – ‘Āmir b. Sa’d b. Abī Waqqāṣ:

I sent a letter to Jābir b. Samurah through my servant, Nāfi’, to inform me of something he heard from the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him. So, he wrote in reply back to me: “I heard the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, saying on a Friday, on the eve of the stoning of al-Aslamī, saying:

‘The religion will never cease to stand until the establishment of the Hour or as long as there are twelve khalīfahs over you, all of them from Quraysh.’”

Ref: Sahih Muslim, Vol 3, p.1453, #1822 (10)

# Imam Tirmidhi (d.279H)

Aḥmad b. Manī’ – Zayd b. Ḥubbāb – Mu’āwiyah b. Ṣāliḥ – Abū Maryam al-Anṣārī – Abū Hurayrah:

The Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, said: “THE KINGDOM is in Quraysh.”

Allāmah al-Albānī comments: Ṣaḥīḥ

Ref: Abū ‘Īsā Muḥammad b. ‘Īsā al-Sulamī al-Tirmidhī, al-Jāmi’ al-Ṣaḥīḥ Sunan al-Tirmidhī (Beirut: Dār Iḥyā al-Turāth al-‘Arabī) [annotator: Muḥammad Nāṣir al-Dīn al-Albānī], vol. 5, p. 727 # 3936

# Imam Ahmad

Abd Allāh (b. Aḥmad) – my father (Aḥmad b. Ḥanbal) – Zayd b. al-Ḥubbāb – Mu’āwiyah b. Ṣāliḥ – Abū Maryam – Abū Hurayrah:

The Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, said: “THE KINGDOM is in Quraysh.”

Assessing the sanad, al-Albānī says:

"This chain is ṣaḥīḥ. Its narrators are thiqah (trustworthy), narrators of (Ṣaḥīḥ) Muslim, apart from Abū Maryam, and he is al-Anṣārī, and he is thiqah (trustworthy) as stated in al-Taqrīb."

Ref: Abū ‘Abd Allāh Aḥmad b. Ḥanbal al-Shaybānī, Musnad (Cairo: Muasassat Qurṭubah) [annotator: Shu’ayb al-Arnāūṭ], vol. 2, p. 364, # 8746

# Imam Ibn Abi Asim

Abū Bakr – ‘Affān – Sikkīn b. ‘Abd al-‘Azīz – Abū al-Minhāl Sayyār b. Salāmah: I went with my father to Abū Barzah while I was a still boy, and he (Abū Barzah) said:

“The Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, said: ‘The Imāms are from Quraysh.’”

Al-Albānī comments:
It is a sahih hadith. Its chain is Hasan.

Ref: Abū Bakr b. Abī ‘Āṣim, Aḥmad b. ‘Amr b. al-Ḍaḥḥāk b. Mukhlid al-Shaybānī, Kitāb al-Sunnah (al-Maktab al-Islāmī; 1st edition, 1400 H) [annotator: Muḥammad Nāṣir al-Dīn al-Albānī], vol.2, p.532, #1125
Re: Al-saud: An Illegitimate "Islamic" Kingdom by AlBaqir(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2016
To be continued in sha Allah
Re: Al-saud: An Illegitimate "Islamic" Kingdom by AlBaqir(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2016
NAJD: A PLACE WHERE THE HORN OF SATAN WILL RISE
Sahih Bukhari {Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 214} reads:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan

NAJD
Where is Najd (the place where the Horns of Satan would appear)?

Proof beyond doubt that NAJD is the present central Saudi Arabia where the Saud family reigns. Ibn Abdulwahab is also review.

This Sunni Sheik analyse all these facts beautifully:

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHymIJWMfA

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqBEm6oWTys

(1) (Reply)

The Hymen / Dr. Alaro / I Have Questions For The Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.