Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Dr. Alaro - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Alaro (959 Views)

Your Darling Professor Alaro / Link To Download Professor Abdrazzaq Alaro's Lectures / Why Are They Silent On Abdul Razaq Abdul Mahjeed Alaro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
This Dr Alaro is just getting worst day by day Wallohi we av now see his true picture.
He Said:
1-He said saying someone is hizbee is bid'ah I.e if u said someone is huzbee,tmc,tadhoomunu and co u av commit bid'ah
2-He said all this names like Hizbee,Mumayyioon is fitnah that we can't find it from the books of Salaf and he is still saying Wallohi Lori odo(Odo oro patapata)
3-Saying someone is Hizbee is hypocrite(mogbe)
We should close the door of calling someone Hizbee(I.e we should stop doing jerhu niyen o ase oro)
4-Protest doesn't mean Khuruuj(So we can do protect niyen since it doesn't me Khuruuj)
5-He his praising Yusuph Qordhoowyy
Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
DONT BE FEARFUL, NO ONE CAN HURT YOU EXCEPT BY ALLAH Will.

*HAADITHS ABOUT DREAMS & SOLUTION TO NIGHTMARE (Bad Dream)*
ﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻗَﺘَﺎﺩَﺓَ، ﻋَﻦْ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﻗَﺎﻝَ
* ﺍﻟﺮُّﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺍﻟﺼَّﺎﻟِﺤَﺔُ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻭَﺍﻟﺮُّﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻮْﺀُ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﺸَّﻴْﻄَﺎﻥِ ﻓَﻤَﻦْ ﺭَﺃَﻯ ﺭُﺅْﻳَﺎ ﻓَﻜَﺮِﻩَ ﻣِﻨْﻬَﺎ ﺷَﻴْﺌًﺎ ﻓَﻠْﻴَﻨْﻔِﺚْ ﻋَﻦْ ﻳَﺴَﺎﺭِﻩِ ﻭَﻟْﻴَﺘَﻌَﻮَّﺫْ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﺸَّﻴْﻄَﺎﻥِ ﻻَ ﺗَﻀُﺮُّﻩُ ﻭَﻻَ ﻳُﺨْﺒِﺮْ ﺑِﻬَﺎ ﺃَﺣَﺪًﺍ ﻓَﺈِﻥْ ﺭَﺃَﻯ ﺭُﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺣَﺴَﻨَﺔً ﻓَﻠْﻴُﺒْﺸِﺮْ ﻭَﻻَ ﻳُﺨْﺒِﺮْ ﺇِﻻَّ ﻣَﻦْ ﻳُﺤِﺐُّ "*
Abu Qatada reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ ) as saying:
*The good vision are from Allah and the evil dreams are from the satan. If one sees a dream which one does not like, one should spit on one's left side and seek the refuge of Allah from the satan; it will not do one any harm, and one should not disclose it to anyone and if one sees a good vision one should feel pleased but should not disclose it to anyone but whom one loves.*
Sahih Muslim 2261 f
In-book : Book 42, Hadith 6
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 29, Hadith 5618
ﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﺳَﻠَﻤَﺔَ، ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺇِﻥْ ﻛُﻨْﺖُ ﻷَﺭَﻯ ﺍﻟﺮُّﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺗُﻤْﺮِﺿُﻨِﻲ - ﻗَﺎﻝَ - ﻓَﻠَﻘِﻴﺖُ ﺃَﺑَﺎ ﻗَﺘَﺎﺩَﺓَ ﻓَﻘَﺎﻝَ ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ ﻛُﻨْﺖُ ﻷَﺭَﻯ ﺍﻟﺮُّﺅْﻳَﺎ ﻓَﺘُﻤْﺮِﺿُﻨِﻲ ﺣَﺘَّﻰ ﺳَﻤِﻌْﺖُ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳَﻘُﻮﻝُ*
* ﺍﻟﺮُّﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺍﻟﺼَّﺎﻟِﺤَﺔُ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻓَﺈِﺫَﺍ ﺭَﺃَﻯ ﺃَﺣَﺪُﻛُﻢْ ﻣَﺎ ﻳُﺤِﺐُّ ﻓَﻼَ ﻳُﺤَﺪِّﺙُ ﺑِﻬَﺎ ﺇِﻻَّ ﻣَﻦْ ﻳُﺤِﺐُّ ﻭَﺇِﻥْ ﺭَﺃَﻯ ﻣَﺎ ﻳَﻜْﺮَﻩُ ﻓَﻠْﻴَﺘْﻔِﻞْ ﻋَﻦْ ﻳَﺴَﺎﺭِﻩِ ﺛَﻼَﺛًﺎ ﻭَﻟْﻴَﺘَﻌَﻮَّﺫْ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻣِﻦْ ﺷَﺮِّ ﺍﻟﺸَّﻴْﻄَﺎﻥِ ﻭَﺷَﺮِّﻫَﺎ ﻭَﻻَ ﻳُﺤَﺪِّﺙْ ﺑِﻬَﺎ ﺃَﺣَﺪًﺍ ﻓَﺈِﻧَّﻬَﺎ ﻟَﻦْ ﺗَﻀُﺮَّﻩُ "*
Abu Salama reported:
*I used to see (such horrible dreams) that I fell ill. I saw Abu Qatada who also said: I used to see dreams which made me sick until I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ ) as saying: Good dreams are from Allah, so if any one of you sees which he likes he should not disclose it to one but whom he loves, but if he sees something which he does not like he should spit on his left side thrice and seek refuge with Allah from the mischief of the Satan and its mischief (i.e. of the dream), and he should not relate it to anyone, then it would not harm him.*
Sahih Muslim 2261 g
In-book : Book 42, Hadith 7
*3*
ﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻫُﺮَﻳْﺮَﺓَ، ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺒِﻲِّ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺇِﺫَﺍ ﺍﻗْﺘَﺮَﺏَ ﺍﻟﺰَّﻣَﺎﻥُ ﻟَﻢْ ﺗَﻜَﺪْ ﺭُﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺴْﻠِﻢِ ﺗَﻜْﺬِﺏُ ﻭَﺃَﺻْﺪَﻗُﻜُﻢْ ﺭُﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺃَﺻْﺪَﻗُﻜُﻢْ ﺣَﺪِﻳﺜًﺎ ﻭَﺭُﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺴْﻠِﻢِ ﺟُﺰْﺀٌ ﻣِﻦْ ﺧَﻤْﺲٍ ﻭَﺃَﺭْﺑَﻌِﻴﻦَ ﺟُﺰْﺀًﺍ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﻨُّﺒُﻮَّﺓِ ﻭَﺍﻟﺮُّﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺛَﻼَﺛَﺔٌ ﻓَﺮُﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺍﻟﺼَّﺎﻟِﺤَﺔِ ﺑُﺸْﺮَﻯ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻭَﺭُﺅْﻳَﺎ ﺗَﺤْﺰِﻳﻦٌ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﺸَّﻴْﻄَﺎﻥِ ﻭَﺭُﺅْﻳَﺎ ﻣِﻤَّﺎ ﻳُﺤَﺪِّﺙُ ﺍﻟْﻤَﺮْﺀُ ﻧَﻔْﺴَﻪُ ﻓَﺈِﻥْ ﺭَﺃَﻯ ﺃَﺣَﺪُﻛُﻢْ ﻣَﺎ ﻳَﻜْﺮَﻩُ ﻓَﻠْﻴَﻘُﻢْ ﻓَﻠْﻴُﺼَﻞِّ ﻭَﻻَ ﻳُﺤَﺪِّﺙْ ﺑِﻬَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ " . ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻭَﺃُﺣِﺐُّ ﺍﻟْﻘَﻴْﺪَ ﻭَﺃَﻛْﺮَﻩُ ﺍﻟْﻐُﻞَّ ﻭَﺍﻟْﻘَﻴْﺪُ ﺛَﺒَﺎﺕٌ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﺪِّﻳﻦِ " . ﻓَﻼَ ﺃَﺩْﺭِﻱ ﻫُﻮَ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟْﺤَﺪِﻳﺚِ ﺃَﻡْ ﻗَﺎﻟَﻪُ ﺍﺑْﻦُ ﺳِﻴﺮِﻳﻦَ . "*
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
*When the time draws near (when the Resurrection is near) a believer's dream can hardly be false. And the truest vision will be of one who is himself the most truthful in speech, for the vision of a Muslim is the forty-fifth part of Prophecy, and dreams are of three types: one good dream which is a sort of good tidings from Allah; the evil dream which causes pain is from the satan; and the third one is a suggestion of one's own mind; so if any one of you sees a dream which he does not like he should stand up and offer prayer and he should not relate it to people, and he said: I would love to see fetters (in the dream), but I dislike wearing of necklace, for the fetters is (an indication of) one's steadfastness in religion. The narrator said: I do not know whether this is a part of the hadith or the words of Ibn Sirin.*
Sahih Muslim 2263 a
In-book : Book 42, Hadith 9
Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
*MORE HAADITHS ON FIRQOH*
*[1]*
ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺃَﺣْﻤَﺪُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺣَﻨْﺒَﻞٍ، ﻭَﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻳَﺤْﻴَﻰ، ﻗَﺎﻻَ ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺃَﺑُﻮ ﺍﻟْﻤُﻐِﻴﺮَﺓِ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺻَﻔْﻮَﺍﻥُ، ﺡ ﻭَﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻋَﻤْﺮُﻭ ﺑْﻦُ ﻋُﺜْﻤَﺎﻥَ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺑَﻘِﻴَّﺔُ، ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨِﻲ ﺻَﻔْﻮَﺍﻥُ، ﻧَﺤْﻮَﻩُ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨِﻲ ﺃَﺯْﻫَﺮُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻋَﺒْﺪِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺍﻟْﺤَﺮَﺍﺯِﻱُّ، ﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻋَﺎﻣِﺮٍ ﺍﻟْﻬَﻮْﺯَﻧِﻲِّ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻣُﻌَﺎﻭِﻳَﺔَ ﺑْﻦِ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﺳُﻔْﻴَﺎﻥَ، ﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﻗَﺎﻡَ ﻓِﻴﻨَﺎ ﻓَﻘَﺎﻝَ ﺃَﻻَ ﺇِﻥَّ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗَﺎﻡَ ﻓِﻴﻨَﺎ ﻓَﻘَﺎﻝَ ﺃَﻻَ ﺇِﻥَّ ﻣَﻦْ ﻗَﺒْﻠَﻜُﻢْ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃَﻫْﻞِ ﺍﻟْﻜِﺘَﺎﺏِ ﺍﻓْﺘَﺮَﻗُﻮﺍ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺛِﻨْﺘَﻴْﻦِ ﻭَﺳَﺒْﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻣِﻠَّﺔً ﻭَﺇِﻥَّ ﻫَﺬِﻩِ ﺍﻟْﻤِﻠَّﺔَ ﺳَﺘَﻔْﺘَﺮِﻕُ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺛَﻼَﺙٍ ﻭَﺳَﺒْﻌِﻴﻦَ ﺛِﻨْﺘَﺎﻥِ ﻭَﺳَﺒْﻌُﻮﻥَ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ ﻭَﻭَﺍﺣِﺪَﺓٌ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟْﺠَﻨَّﺔِ ﻭَﻫِﻲَ ﺍﻟْﺠَﻤَﺎﻋَﺔُ " . ﺯَﺍﺩَ ﺍﺑْﻦُ ﻳَﺤْﻴَﻰ ﻭَﻋَﻤْﺮٌﻭ ﻓِﻲ ﺣَﺪِﻳﺜَﻴْﻬِﻤَﺎ " ﻭَﺇِﻧَّﻪُ ﺳَﻴَﺨْﺮُﺝُ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃُﻣَّﺘِﻲ ﺃَﻗْﻮَﺍﻡٌ ﺗَﺠَﺎﺭَﻯ ﺑِﻬِﻢْ ﺗِﻠْﻚَ ﺍﻷَﻫْﻮَﺍﺀُ ﻛَﻤَﺎ ﻳَﺘَﺠَﺎﺭَﻯ ﺍﻟْﻜَﻠْﺐُ ﻟِﺼَﺎﺣِﺒِﻪِ " . ﻭَﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻋَﻤْﺮٌﻭ " ﺍﻟْﻜَﻠْﺐُ ﺑِﺼَﺎﺣِﺒِﻪِ ﻻَ ﻳَﺒْﻘَﻰ ﻣِﻨْﻪُ ﻋِﺮْﻕٌ ﻭَﻻَ ﻣَﻔْﺼِﻞٌ ﺇِﻻَّ ﺩَﺧَﻠَﻪُ " . "
Abu `Amir al-Hawdhani said:
Mu`awiyah b. Abi Sufiyan stood among us and said: Beware! The Apostle of Allah (ﷺ ) stood among us and said: Beware! The people of the Book before were split up into seventy two sects, and this community will be split into seventy three: seventy two of them will go to Hell and one of them will go to Paradise, and it is the majority group.
Ibn Yahya and `Amr added in their version : " There will appear among my community people who will be dominated by desires like rabies which penetrates its patient" , `Amr's version has: "penetrates its patient. There remains no vein and no joint but it penetrates it."
Hasan (Al-Albani)
Sunan Abi Dawud 4597
In-book : Book 42, Hadith 2
English translation : Book 41, Hadith 4580
*{2}*
ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻋَﻤْﺮُﻭ ﺑْﻦُ ﻋُﺜْﻤَﺎﻥَ ﺑْﻦِ ﺳَﻌِﻴﺪِ ﺑْﻦِ ﻛَﺜِﻴﺮِ ﺑْﻦِ ﺩِﻳﻨَﺎﺭٍ ﺍﻟْﺤِﻤْﺼِﻲُّ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻋَﺒَّﺎﺩُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻳُﻮﺳُﻒَ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺻَﻔْﻮَﺍﻥُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻋَﻤْﺮٍﻭ، ﻋَﻦْ ﺭَﺍﺷِﺪِ ﺑْﻦِ ﺳَﻌْﺪٍ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻋَﻮْﻑِ ﺑْﻦِ ﻣَﺎﻟِﻚٍ، ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ـ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ـ ﺍﻓْﺘَﺮَﻗَﺖِ ﺍﻟْﻴَﻬُﻮﺩُ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺇِﺣْﺪَﻯ ﻭَﺳَﺒْﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻓِﺮْﻗَﺔً ﻓَﻮَﺍﺣِﺪَﺓٌ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟْﺠَﻨَّﺔِ ﻭَﺳَﺒْﻌُﻮﻥَ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ ﻭَﺍﻓْﺘَﺮَﻗَﺖِ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺼَﺎﺭَﻯ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺛِﻨْﺘَﻴْﻦِ ﻭَﺳَﺒْﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻓِﺮْﻗَﺔً ﻓَﺈِﺣْﺪَﻯ ﻭَﺳَﺒْﻌُﻮﻥَ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ ﻭَﻭَﺍﺣِﺪَﺓٌ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟْﺠَﻨَّﺔِ ﻭَﺍﻟَّﺬِﻱ ﻧَﻔْﺲُ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ ﺑِﻴَﺪِﻩِ ﻟَﺘَﻔْﺘَﺮِﻗَﻦَّ ﺃُﻣَّﺘِﻲ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺛَﻼَﺙٍ ﻭَﺳَﺒْﻌِﻴﻦَ ﻓِﺮْﻗَﺔً ﻓَﻮَﺍﺣِﺪَﺓٌ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟْﺠَﻨَّﺔِ ﻭَﺛِﻨْﺘَﺎﻥِ ﻭَﺳَﺒْﻌُﻮﻥَ ﻓِﻲ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺭِ " . ﻗِﻴﻞَ ﻳَﺎ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻣَﻦْ ﻫُﻢْ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﺍﻟْﺠَﻤَﺎﻋَﺔُ " . "
It was narrated from "Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah( ﷺ ) said:
"The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell." It was said: "O Messenger of Allah, who are they?" He said: "The main body."
Hasan (Darussalam)
Sunan Ibn Majah 3992
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 67
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3992
Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
*NO I'TIKAAF EXCEPT IN 3 MASAAJEED*
ﺭﻭﺍﻩ ﺍﻟﺒﻴﻬﻘﻲ ‏( 4/315 ‏) ﻋﻦ
ﺣﺬﻳﻔﺔ ﺃﻧﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻟﻌﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﺑﻦ ﻣﺴﻌﻮﺩ ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻨﻬﻤﺎ : ﻣﺮﺭﺕ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺃﻧﺎﺱ ﻋﻜﻮﻑ ﺑﻴﻦ ﺩﺍﺭﻙ ، ﻭﺩﺍﺭ ﺃﺑﻲ ﻣﻮﺳﻰ ، ‏( ﻳﻌﻨﻲ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺠﺪ ‏) ﻭﻗﺪ ﻋﻠﻤﺖ ﺃﻥ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ : ‏( ﻻ ﺍﻋﺘﻜﺎﻑ ﺇﻻ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺎﺟﺪ ﺍﻟﺜﻼﺛﺔ : ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺠﺪ ﺍﻟﺤﺮﺍﻡ ... ‏) . ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪ ﺑﻦ ﻣﺴﻌﻮﺩ : ﻟﻌﻠﻚ ﻧﺴﻴﺖ ﻭﺣﻔﻈﻮﺍ ، ﻭﺃﺧﻄﺄﺕ ﻭﺃﺻﺎﺑﻮﺍ .
[ ﺻﺤﺤﻪ ﺍﻷﻟﺒﺎﻧﻲ ﻓﻲ " ﺳﻠﺴﻠﺔ ﺍﻷﺣﺎﺩﻳﺚ ﺍﻟﺼﺤﻴﺤﺔ ‏( 2876 )]
al-Bayhaqi reported (4/315) from Hudhayfah, who said to Abdullah ibn Mas’ud (may Allah be pleased with him): I saw some people who were observing i’tikaaf between your house and the house of Abu Musa (i.e., in the mosque) and you know that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There is no i’tikaaf except in the three mosques: al-Masjid al-Haraam…” ‘Abdullah ibn Mas’ood said: Perhaps you forgot and they remembered, or you made a mistake and they were correct.
This was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in
Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Saheehah (2876)
Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Is that saeed ibn isa?
Re: Dr. Alaro by Alhajiemeritus: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Abuheekmat:
*NO I'TIKAAF EXCEPT IN 3 MASAAJEED*
ﺭﻭﺍﻩ ﺍﻟﺒﻴﻬﻘﻲ ‏( 4/315 ‏) ﻋﻦ
ﺣﺬﻳﻔﺔ ﺃﻧﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻟﻌﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﺑﻦ ﻣﺴﻌﻮﺩ ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻨﻬﻤﺎ : ﻣﺮﺭﺕ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺃﻧﺎﺱ ﻋﻜﻮﻑ ﺑﻴﻦ ﺩﺍﺭﻙ ، ﻭﺩﺍﺭ ﺃﺑﻲ ﻣﻮﺳﻰ ، ‏( ﻳﻌﻨﻲ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺠﺪ ‏) ﻭﻗﺪ ﻋﻠﻤﺖ ﺃﻥ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ : ‏( ﻻ ﺍﻋﺘﻜﺎﻑ ﺇﻻ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺎﺟﺪ ﺍﻟﺜﻼﺛﺔ : ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺠﺪ ﺍﻟﺤﺮﺍﻡ ... ‏) . ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪ ﺑﻦ ﻣﺴﻌﻮﺩ : ﻟﻌﻠﻚ ﻧﺴﻴﺖ ﻭﺣﻔﻈﻮﺍ ، ﻭﺃﺧﻄﺄﺕ ﻭﺃﺻﺎﺑﻮﺍ .
[ ﺻﺤﺤﻪ ﺍﻷﻟﺒﺎﻧﻲ ﻓﻲ " ﺳﻠﺴﻠﺔ ﺍﻷﺣﺎﺩﻳﺚ ﺍﻟﺼﺤﻴﺤﺔ ‏( 2876 )]
al-Bayhaqi reported (4/315) from Hudhayfah, who said to Abdullah ibn Mas’ud (may Allah be pleased with him): I saw some people who were observing i’tikaaf between your house and the house of Abu Musa (i.e., in the mosque) and you know that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There is no i’tikaaf except in the three mosques: al-Masjid al-Haraam…” ‘Abdullah ibn Mas’ood said: Perhaps you forgot and they remembered, or you made a mistake and they were correct.
This was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in
Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Saheehah (2876)
Is this Deathstroke007?
Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Is this Deathstroke007?

Google is your friend
Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
AbdelKabir:
Is that saeed ibn isa?

Naam..

Kept forgetting my password..
Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Naam..

Kept forgetting my password..

I hope Allaah has helped you to leave off jabata's ideology?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
AbdelKabir:

I hope Allaah has helped you to leave off jabata's ideology?

Explain Jabata ideology...

Na so those idiots were shouting ibn taymiyah aqeedah, Muhammad bin Abdul wahab aqeedah.. That's how those doolu do shout then...

You supposed add takfeery too Jabata name fa..

That's the name doolu do shout on salafs
Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Explain Jabata ideology...

Na so those idiots were shouting ibn taymiyah aqeedah, Muhammad bin Abdul wahab aqeedah.. That's how those doolu do shout then...

You supposed add takfeery too Jabata name fa..

That's the name doolu do shout on salafs

La hawla wa la quwwata illa billaah.....upon everything Abu ibeji has explained for you people, you still blind follow jabata? Abu ibeji that knows more than you and used to be second in command for jabata has left jabata and you jaahil murakkab still think jabata is the one on the right part... Ole fun gbogbo yin di e o...

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
AbdelKabir:

La hawla wa la quwwata illa billaah.....upon everything Abu ibeji has explained for you people, you still blind follow jabata? Abu ibeji that knows more than you and used to be second in command for jabata has left jabata and you jaahil murakkab still think jabata is the one on the right part... Ole fun gbogbo yin di e o...

Laughing. Aye eyin elegbe ati Keferi ti ta.

Even rasheedi knows he's a kafir.. And you are here praising him.

Keferi re gba rank star � 1
Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Laughing. Aye eyin elegbe ati Keferi ti ta.

Even rasheedi knows he's a kafir.. And you are here praising him.

Keferi re gba rank star � 1

لا بأس طهور إن شاء الله

. لا أزال طالبا من الله أن يهديك الى المنهج المطهّر

إنك لا تهدي من أحببت ولكن الله يهدي من يشاء

1 Like

Re: Dr. Alaro by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
AbdelKabir:

لا بأس طهور إن شاء الله
. لا أزال طالبا من الله أن يهديك الى المنهج المطهّر
إنك لا تهدي من أحببت ولكن الله يهدي من يشاء

laughing

(1) (Reply)

Reminder For Those Who Will Take Heed / The Secret Double Life Of A Hijabi / Why Prophet Mohammed Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.