Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon (32729 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / Number Plates Found On 3rdmainland Bridge / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Which kin wahala be this...
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by macaranta(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Need for speed 8..Obalende drift.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by TaiKuun(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
yanabasee:
After they sent GOODLUCK away... All we have left is badlucks from daura juju...

Everyhere's dead casualties..... 7 female Corp members raped on Kaduna-Abuja highway by muslims who disguised as policemen...

Things are happening...

But it will never get to us and our family... We're covered and protected.
you are irritating bro. Islam did not teach us to rape. So what's the meaning of ' Nine girls were raped by Muslims' . In my opinion, i think the way you talk shows you're unintelligent. I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by otokx(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Incredible
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
TeamSimple:

Egbon If it's sense you need,come and take it

Your insanity is a hit back to back... From quoting me, to spewing trash to seeking for an undue attention... Water head ti take over.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by isinno: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
yanabasee:
After they sent GOODLUCK away... All we have left is badlucks from daura juju...

Everyhere's dead casualties..... 7 female Corp members raped on Kaduna-Abuja highway by muslims who disguised as policemen...

Things are happening...

As you have the count of what has been hapening in PMB tenure, pls tell how it hapened in GEJ Era.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by lacasera14(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
The fascinating thing about car accidents on this bridge is that this cars never falls into the river.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
TaiKuun:
you are irritating bro. Islam did not teach us to rape. So what's the meaning of ' Nine girls were raped by Muslims' . In my opinion, i think the way you talk shows you're unintelligent. I'm sorry

Buahahahahaha... The way I post...not the way I talk... This proofs that you're the one who's not intelligent...

Again, I said 7 female corp members and not nine girls... This again, have vindicated me and proof you worthy of not being intelligent.

Muslims don't teach you to rape... Does it teach other muslims the same? Speak for your self fella... I never abused you... I said, muslims disguised themselves as policemen and raped female corps members.

Now, if you don't mind... Take a walk and don't bother my mention with ya lack of understanding.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by watered(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
I need to visit Lagos. Who wanna play host to me?
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
isinno:
As you have the count of what has been hapening in PMB tenure, pls tell how it hapened in GEJ Era.

Bed time story for the kids.... Now saddle up and don't sleep on me... Seems you're just 7months old... Since you don't know a thing about GEJ;s tenure... Ogbeni... Calm down!
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by AdeniyiA(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
it thought there was going to be a car gymnastics game in this year Olympics, so it was only a practice ...lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by personal59: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
[/b]
yanabasee:

(Everyhere's dead casualties..... 7 female Corp members raped on Kaduna-Abuja highway by muslims who disguised as policemen...)
Is this all your brian can decipher even thoug the news doesn't look like a code

Things are happening...

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by bashgama(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
yanabasee:

Things are happening...

Mind your tonque or else you will aprehended and prosecuted take note!
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
emhoonline:

Let my brain die with me

I be better O d e
Amen!
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by segun5A(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
bashgama:

Mind your tonque or else you will aprehended and prosecuted take note!

You say? #bolded
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
stainlink:
Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow."

Lol, lamo!!! I swear ur a clown, I don dey laugh since I read this, because of you, I gots but 2 new towel, one for my face and upper body and the other for the ass and lower region... Hehehe

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Lol, lamo!!! I swear ur a clown, I don dey laugh since I read this, because of you, I gots but 2 new towel, one for my face and upper body and the other for the ass and lower region... Hehehe

Lol... So you go to bathroom with different towels for different purpose!... You no nice oh!
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by ajealadick(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Must you smoke that paw paw leave before you comment?

yanabasee:

Things are happening...

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
yanabasee:

Lol... So you go bathroom with towels with different purpose!... You no nice oh!

Just thinking of the ass and the face meeting is a turn off already, kai but guy wetin make u reason go that side na.. Lol
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
personal59:

Is this all your brian can decipher even thoug the news doesn't look like a code
Meaningless!
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
ajealadick:
Must you smoke that paw paw leave before you comment?

Lol... Paw Paw leaf smokers are better humans to you...
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Just thinking of the ass and the face meeting is a turn off already, kai but guy wetin make u reason go that side na.. Lol

Lol...I wasn't the OP of that statement... But it's factual... You will always sponge ur bombom very wella nau...
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by mirabellachoco(f): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
olafum1:
Thank God the bus didn't flip over into the lagoon.

Them for say na igbos dey inside cool
must u put igbo in yr statement
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by olafum1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
No
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by Thatitan234(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
yanabasee:

Things are happening...

You are very sick for attaching "Muslims" in front of those rapists.

Did it occur in front of you?? even at that, of the numerous rape stories we've heard, have you ever read anything like "girls raped by 3 Christian men" or " Christian rapist impregnate girl"??

Or some rapists aren't Christians??

Unrepentant bigot.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thatitan234:

You are very sick for attaching "Muslims" in front of those rapists.

Did it occur in front of you?? even at that, of the numerous rape stories we've heard, have you ever read anything like "girls raped by 3 Christian men" or " Christian rapist impregnate girl"??

Or some rapists aren't Christians??

Unrepentant bigot.

Why do muslims get furious when one simply attach "muslim or islam" to a bad news?

Those who raped the female corps members aren't your brothers, so let it slip off your head...

I never said christianity is perfect... But you have to accept it when muslims go wrong.. You guys aint perfect...or more holier... Haba!
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by DBDaniel(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Property investment is the best venture into it & you will never regrets of it

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by ayodijex(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2016
jnrbayano:
The witches in your village are powerless when you drive properly.

you think it is until you enter plane before dying of plane crash abi?..ask Victims of Dana plane crash..

we can only hope to be continuously favoured in protection..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips on car maintenance and how 2 drive Automatic cars / Tesla Unveils The World’s Cheapest Fully Electric Car At N11 Million / Check Out The Latest Toyota Hilux 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.