Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon (32720 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / Number Plates Found On 3rdmainland Bridge / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2016
this is how my enemies will fall and open their legs facing the sky.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by tony4u035(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2016
Every disaster was a hit. Back to back from fuel scarcity to power failure to cronic hardship to 7 female Corp members raped on Kaduna-Abuja highway... Yet, they said GOODLUCK no deserve another term! #DealWithThat
olillywales:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Nzsl88WLjOA/VpJo58uCUQI/AAAAAAACh8U/bcPeVyHn7rc/s1600/CYXTNXoWYAIWmb0.jpg[/img]
A commercial bus somersaulted on third mainland bridge this noon..Luckily,it did not go over the bridge ..It is not known if there are casualties at the moment .
[img]http://1.bp..com/-2my0hj5gxfs/VpJqVJg4L6I/AAAAAAACh8w/T11_ly-XVl8/s1600/CYXOgj8WQAAlayR.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/--7jMklVC6c0/VpJo8TeLvWI/AAAAAAACh8k/QtvfdriOVRc/s1600/CYXTQ0ZWkAAcLmq.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-AKxEosijKa8/VpJvJGcVTCI/AAAAAAACh9s/NFeMCQfzcO8/s1600/CYXSoB0U0AACzSw.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KTlqiVqa8xk/VpJo62tDMBI/AAAAAAACh8c/7F9u7ebq47k/s1600/CYXTTG6WEAA1fYQ.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/photos-bus-somersaults-on-3rdmainland.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by Lagusta(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2016
yanabasee:
After they sent GOODLUCK away... All we have left is badlucks from daura juju...

Everyhere's dead casualties..... 7 female Corp members raped on Kaduna-Abuja highway by muslims who disguised as policemen...

Things are happening...

But it will never get to us and our family... We're covered and protected.

my dear bro, receive sense.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 12:33am On Jan 11, 2016
Lagusta:

my dear bro, please dash me your sense of reasoning.....

Receive it IJN. Amen!
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by miky(m): 1:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Take good care of your tires!! there is no damage to the body, so that rules out an accident.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by PoosPoos: 1:57am On Jan 11, 2016
yanabasee:
After they sent GOODLUCK away... All we have left is badlucks from daura juju...

Everyhere's dead casualties..... 7 female Corp members raped on Kaduna-Abuja highway by muslims who disguised as policemen...

Things are happening...

Check weda Goodluck jonathan nor hide plant juju for una compound.bicos for u to be sounding dis way is not normal.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by wonlasewonimi: 2:26am On Jan 11, 2016
useless drivers..they drive as if they are formula1 drivers with their shitty vehicles.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by ifnyioj22(m): 2:47am On Jan 11, 2016
I will be the last person that will board a mini commercial bus plying that route!common brake fluid they will replace it with omo detergent mixed with water....
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by Godson32(m): 3:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Na Buhari cause am,why he no put speed breaker for that place? Meanwhile beware of END TIME BUS.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by waldigit: 4:49am On Jan 11, 2016
jnrbayano:
The witches in your village are powerless when you drive properly.

Pls, help me drum it into their ear drum. You can see how they are chanting 0oh God, Oh God.
I can bet it that many of them are reckless on the road instead of thinking of change in attitude what they want is protection of HouseBoy Oga at the Top GoD. When will black skinned pple get right. Sometimes I get overwhelmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by fm7070: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2016
The vehicle was on speed when the tyre burst and the driver is probably not experienced enough to halt the car without matching the brake immediately.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by olafum1(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2016
mirabellachoco:
must u put igbo in yr statement

OK. Sorry I've edited, Pls edit yours
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by AutosBay(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2016
That bridge is very dangerous most times I try avoiding that bridge
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by stainlink(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Lol, lamo!!! I swear ur a clown, I don dey laugh since I read this, because of you, I gots but 2 new towel, one for my face and upper body and the other for the ass and lower region... Hehehe
Hahahahaha, just a candid statement. grin
3rdlegxxx:

Lol, lamo!!! I swear ur a clown, I don dey laugh since I read this, because of you, I gots but 2 new towel, one for my face and upper body and the other for the ass and lower region... Hehehe
Hahahahaha, just a candid statement.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by edgideon(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2016
me i taya fr ds kind lagos o o e b like say na lagos all ds evils dey happen today trailer tumorow bike nxt tumorow train anoda fire ewoohhhh shuuu mke una repent ooo nd stop all d bad tins wey una dey du o
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by jnrbayano(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2016
ayodijex:

you think it is until you enter plane before dying of plane crash abi?..ask Victims of Dana plane crash..

we can only hope to be continuously favoured in protection..

What's the comprehension difficulty in my comment you quoted?

I said, the witches in your village are powerless when you drive properly.

Are they powerful when you drive properly?
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by Ephemmm: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2016
yanabasee:
[s] After they sent GOODLUCK away... All we have left is badlucks from daura juju...

[/s] Everyhere's dead casualties..... 7 female Corp members raped on Kaduna-Abuja highway by muslims who disguised as policemen...

Things are happening...

Lamentation of a loser tongue tongue tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by ogoplus: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef cry

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by jaydee87(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2016
yanabasee:

Things are happening...

amen to the prayer but how are you sure the perpetrators are Muslims..
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by Thatitan234(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2016
yanabasee:

Why do muslims get furious when one simply attach "muslim or islam" to a bad news?

Those who raped the female corps members aren't your brothers, so let it slip off your head...

I never said christianity is perfect... But you have to accept it when muslims go wrong.. You guys aint perfect...or more holier... Haba!

this isn't me clearing Muslims as being holy. Muslims go wrong as much as Christians. Crimes and bad deed is irrespective of ones religious affiliation.

You need to understand that and stop attaching the criminal's religion to his/her wrongdoings.

Or why else did you use "Muslim" to qualify the rapists?? You had a choice of not attaching them to any religion. Except you obviously trying to paint the religion, in itself, as being bad.

Its simple "Men in fake police wear rape women".
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2016
lifezone247:

Kai, my Nigerian people sha embarassed you sef undecided

Chai......must you talk.

After all these years on nairaland.....you cant tell when someone is trying to make people talk.
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by adwaani(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
yanabasee:

Things are happening...

I usually make it a point to ignore religiously inclined comments and post because at the end of the day there is no convincing an adult who has made up his mind to refuse logic.That being said,it is with utmost restraint that I quote your comment to point the fact that you could have said " criminals or even miscreants disguised as policemen raped corpers in kaduna" but you chose to say Muslims dressed as policemen raped corpers. You have equated islam to anything evil and uncultured.How would the corpers who were raped have even ascertained the faith of the criminals.Or is it because kaduna is a predominantly muslim state? will it be fair for me to assume every criminal or miscreant in say Enugu is a Christian or a good one at that.Please let's dissociate evil deeds by evil people from the religion they practice. Be it islam,christianity or African traditional religion.My name is Adnan,I am a proud muslim and I am not a terrorist

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
adwaani:

I usually make it a point to ignore religiously inclined comments and post because at the end of the day there is no convincing an adult who has made up his mind to refuse logic.That being said,it is with utmost restraint that I quote your comment to point the fact that you could have said " criminals or even miscreants disguised as policemen raped corpers in kaduna" but you chose to say Muslims dressed as policemen raped corpers. You have equated islam to anything evil and uncultured.How would the corpers who were raped have even ascertained the faith of the criminals.Or is it because kaduna is a predominantly muslim state? will it be fair for me to assume every criminal or miscreant in say Enugu is a Christian or a good one at that.Please let's dissociate evil deeds by evil people from the religion they practice. Be it islam,christianity or African traditional religion.My name is Adnan,I am a proud muslim and I am not a terrorist

Firstly, I never said... ALL muslims raped 7 female corps members... I never generalised that all muslims are evil or bad...

Secondly, if you say all criminals or miscreants in Enugu arr christians... I will say you're right... This is so because not all christians are good. We have have unrepentant christians. And you CAN'T say ALL MUSLIMS are good...

If I say muslims disguised as policemen and raped 7 female corps members, that logic you claimed to be professional on should have triggered your sense of reasoning to accept that I never said ALL muslims took part in the act...

Please, you muslims should accept that mostof you are wicked and bad and same way fulani herdsmen go about killing ppl for MOHAMMAD. And you guys should stop getting furious when islam is tagged over bad news.... You ppl have disowned BH publicly yet accept their acts secretly... Why is it that in the world... Wars are attributed to ISLAM yet you ppl claim to be the most Holiest here in Nigeria?
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thatitan234:

this isn't me clearing Muslims as being holy. Muslims go wrong as much as Christians. Crimes and bad deed is irrespective of ones religious affiliation.

You need to understand that and stop attaching the criminal's religion to his/her wrongdoings.

Or why else did you use "Muslim" to qualify the rapists?? You had a choice of not attaching them to any religion. Except you obviously trying to paint the religion, in itself, as being bad.

Its simple "Men in fake police wear rape women".

You should be the one to understand it... Coz you got furious becoz I mentioned MUSLIM... When you'd just accepted that not all muslims are good... And same way I have never agreed that all christians are good... Irrespective of our religion, we are nothing before GOD or Allah... We're not perfect and we can never be perfect.

So if anyone goes wrong and a news tried to identify them via their religion, then it should be accepted rather than frowning at it...

I had no choice... Saying muslims raped this female corps members doesn't mean I hate muslims.... I only identify with the people who took part in this messy act... Now, assuming I was a muslim and I make that same statement... You'd say I'm an infidel, right?
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
jaydee87:
amen to the prayer but how are you sure the perpetrators are Muslims..

Because, the victims identified them as muslims...
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

Lamentation of a loser tongue tongue tongue
Sharap.....
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by adwaani(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
yanabasee:

Firstly, I never said... ALL muslims raped 7 female corps members... I never generalised that all muslims are evil or bad...

Secondly, if you say all criminals or miscreants in Enugu arr christians... I will say you're right... This is so because not all christians are good. We have have unrepentant christians. And you CAN'T say ALL MUSLIMS are good...

If I say muslims disguised as policemen and raped 7 female corps members, that logic you claimed to be professional on should have triggered your sense of reasoning to accept that I never said ALL muslims took part in the act...

Please, you muslims should accept that mostof you are wicked and bad and same way fulani herdsmen go about killing ppl for MOHAMMAD. And you guys should stop getting furious when islam is tagged over bad news.... You ppl have disowned BH publicly yet accept their acts secretly... Why is it that in the world... Wars are attributed to ISLAM yet you ppl claim to be the most Holiest here in Nigeria?

like I said, I usually refrain from any sort of argument,especially religious ones.Tensions are bound to rise and nothing is gained but deepening grudges.I would have hoped for face to face dialogue but that would not be possible, I am also not a fan of typing long messages as I am sure your time is precious to you and you won't spend it reading my essay.Nevertheless like all humans on this earth you are entitled to your opinion on any matter.I invite you to with a open mind get a English copy of the holy quran so you may judge islam based on your findings not from your interactions with imperfect and frustrated group of people that call themselves muslims.That being said may I inform you that evil and killings is no respecter of religion. Adolf Hitler killed enough Jews to fill a whole country, napoleon bonnaparte started a world war,george bush invaded a country on false pretence,yet I would be foolish to say these men stand for the teachings of christianity.I am sure you are an intellectual as I can see from your comments, and I appreciate the fact that you have not veered into insults and name calling.This speaks very highly of you sir!!! once again my name is Adnan and I am not a terrorist........
Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by yanabasee(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
adwaani:

like I said, I usually refrain from any sort of argument,especially religious ones.Tensions are bound to rise and nothing is gained but deepening grudges.I would have hoped for face to face dialogue but that would not be possible, I am also not a fan of typing long messages as I am sure your time is precious to you and you won't spend it reading my essay.Nevertheless like all humans on this earth you are entitled to your opinion on any matter.I invite you to with a open mind get a English copy of the holy quran so you may judge islam based on your findings not from your interactions with imperfect and frustrated group of people that call themselves muslims.That being said may I inform you that evil and killings is no respecter of religion. Adolf Hitler killed enough Jews to fill a whole country, napoleon bonnaparte started a world war,george bush invaded a country on false pretence,yet I would be foolish to say these men stand for the teachings of christianity.I am sure you are an intellectual as I can see from your comments, and I appreciate the fact that you have not veered into insults and name calling.This speaks very highly of you sir!!! once again my name is Adnan and I am not a terrorist........

Brother, we're speaking the same language here. Same way, if you go through a Holy Bible, you'll notice that the parables and the teachings doesn't promote evil..

These Holy book, Quran or Bible does bot beseeched anyone to do evil. It teaches us to grow in a Godly manner. But yet, Humans generally are attributed to evil deeds....

My initial intention wasn't an accusation to the muslims faith.. I mentioned "muslim" because the victims identified them as muslims.

I'm pleased to meet with you... I'm yana-Abasee... It means I'm nearer to God. And I'm a devoted christian.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon by cuteboy2: 6:03am On Jan 12, 2016
It is rather shameful that this is the kind ramshackle contraption called danfo bus is used in a modern mega city like Lagos.

They are all moving coffins. Isn't it time we replace them with new air-conditioned buses, confine these scraps to junk yards?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Went To Driving School Today And I'm Really Giving Up. / Tips on car maintenance and how 2 drive Automatic cars / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.