Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service (2246 Views)

Dream Slices Cakes. Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes Available. Call Me. / Order For Cakes And Snacks For Those In Onitsha N Its Environ / Pictures Of Beautifully Sculpted Cakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service by chimagoziem(f): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
we take care of your events from start to finish without stress. check out our delicious cakes
call or watsapp is on :07065863516
bbm : 534E5190
address :14 concrete Avenue gra enugu
free cupcakes when you book for your cakes

Re: Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service by chimagoziem(f): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
yummy cakes... order for yours now

1 Like

Re: Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service by prettyangel10(f): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Op, you forgot to censor the say cheese cake logo at the back of ur cake.
Re: Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service by chimagoziem(f): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
order now for your sweet red velvet cake, moist vanilla cake, chocolate cake etc now

Re: Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service by chimagoziem(f): 7:17am On Jan 27, 2016
it was all about Ezinne and Patrick last Saturday

Re: Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service by chimagoziem(f): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Get free cupcakes when you book for your birthday, wedding and Valentine's cakes now
address : 14 concrete Avenue gra enugu
phone number : 07065863516

Re: Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service by mooretes: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
@chimagoziem
your rosette cake, wow! I love the pop of colours very beautiful.

Here are a few selection of my friends cakes. You can place your orders for a Red Velvet, Chocolate and/or sponge cake this Valentine. Call: 0802-222-7477 if you are in Lagos.

She prides herself in delicious tasting cakes and beautiful designs.

Re: Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service by mooretes: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am a budding cake decorator who is learning by watching loads of videos on YouTube. I would like to showcase other budding decorators and professionals too should you be interested. I have recently started journaling about my cake decorating which you can find here

http://readybaked.weebly.com/.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Re: Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service by chimagoziem(f): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
mooretes:
@chimagoziem
your rosette cake, wow! I love the pop of colours very beautiful.

Here are a few selection of my friends cakes. You can place your orders for a Red Velvet, Chocolate and/or sponge cake this Valentine. Call: 0802-222-7477 if you are in Lagos.

She prides herself in delicious tasting cakes and beautiful designs.

thanks sweetie
Re: Glitz And Sparkles Cakes And Event Planning Service by chimagoziem(f): 8:05am On May 05, 2016
Thanks for the patronage...... you can still order for yours now

(1) (Reply)

Easy Fried Fish Recipe: How To Pan Fry Fish With Flour Without It Falling Apart / African Rum Fruit Cake / Pls I Need Links GOLDEN PENNY PRODUCTS Major Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.