Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion (37371 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Throwback Photo Of The Mo'hit All Star Crew!!! / E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Five star crew members where spotted at a wedding today ..
The rock in their different attires,almost similar
And. Mehn,the glow..

Cc

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
More at
http://otownloaded.com

Where entertainment is detained and entertained

I mean where it lives.....c'mon
Give it a try

3 Likes

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Zzchampion: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
money is Gud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Brymo: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
TbhTbh, EFCC should investigate dis guys

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by amiskurie(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
And so... U no know how many nairalanders attended mama-put today?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by DRIFTyKING(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lalasticlala FP
Uncle lala

http://otownloaded.com has not been launched...15th is the date.....
But already making impact...
Always visit http://otownloaded.com after its launching....
The track down every celebrity down to their bedroom...
We always deliver....
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Money
Money
Money
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by jamex93(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
E money ..

As in electric money

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Emersonjohnson: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
H
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by kirchofff(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
"Money can not buy happiness"

MAKE SURE U HAVE ENOUGH OF IT B4 U SAY SUCH NONSENSE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by edlion57(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Der are rich but der dressing is not ok for me
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Yousuph569(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
nobody cares weda I attend a party today or not bt E-money.... Owo sha
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by costandi(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
With all your money, you no ft buy beta bleaching cream angry angry

4 Likes

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Demmocrats(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Still looking for news on Dangote
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Barrywhite8620: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Gat nothin' to say. Just felt like booking space.
Pardon my childishness, guys.

2 Likes

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by AustineCJ: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
We go make am....2016 must announce us.
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by watered(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
I'm the guy walking pass behind them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by 175(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Brymo:
TbhTbh, EFCC should investigate dis guys

Lolz! U don smoke that pawpaw leaf again! gringrin

13 Likes

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by MajorWarren: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
when the time comes, I'll be spotted rolling out with my squad in such manner...squaaaaaaaaad cool cool cool

soon come fam, soon come
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by geesilver(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
5 star crew are end time crew. Lasisi69 can testify to this.

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by raziboi(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
EGO

GOD BLESS MA IGBO BROTHERS

BACK TO BACK

AMEN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by endtimesblog: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ok
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by SpaceTour: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Anambra born E-money. Kool! cool
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Chimeluv(f): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
they look different in their attire.....

anyway visit www.readmystoryblog.
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by emmanuel596(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who ddey don help
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by epospiky(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wicked...shey na money? We go make am.
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by meshacha1: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
NEVER LET GO OF GOD.
Never let go of God, never let go of Jesus Christ.
No matter how many times you have sinned,
No matter how many times you are discouraged
No matter how many times you are depressed
No matter how many times you have fallen or gone back to your vomit.
One thing I do and I keep doing and I will never stop doing till I am stable and unwavering! Is going back to God in total humility for forgiveness and cleansing of my sins each time i err.
I encourage you to be like a child who is learning how to walk....rising and falling till he is stable and unwavering.
May God help you in Jesus name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Johnbosco77(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
end time things
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by izikjon(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Fabulous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos / Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" / Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.