Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Is My Mom Gonna Be Admitted Into The US? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is My Mom Gonna Be Admitted Into The US? (795 Views)

My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa / Advice On Next Step. I Just Got Admitted To South Dakota State University / Is My Mom Gonna Be Admitted Into D US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is My Mom Gonna Be Admitted Into The US? by daret002(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
My mom went for US interview last july (which was successful) but she couldn't leave naija @ dat time cos of her health challenges. She was suppose to visit her brother (my uncle) in chicago...now my brother called yesterday that her wife put to bed. My brother is in new york, can my mom use her visa to go and baby sit in new york?

First time traveling to the US, she frequent UK.

NOTE: she's not traveling for the purpose which the ViSA was granted and again she's changing point of entry.

Answers to this will be greatly appreciated as she wouldn't want to loose fees to lack of proper information. Thanks in advance.
Re: Is My Mom Gonna Be Admitted Into The US? by espn(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
daret002:
My mom went for US interview last july (which was successful) but she couldn't leave naija @ dat time cos of her health challenges. She was suppose to visit her brother (my uncle) in chicago...now my brother called yesterday that her wife put to bed. My brother is in new york, can my mom use her visa to go and baby sit in new york?

First time traveling to the US, she frequent UK.

NOTE: she's not traveling for the purpose which the ViSA was granted and again she's changing point of entry.

Answers to this will be greatly appreciated as she wouldn't want to loose fees to lack of proper information. Thanks in advance.
what was her purpose of travelling when applying for the visa?? How many month visa was she granted??
Re: Is My Mom Gonna Be Admitted Into The US? by daret002(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
espn:
what was her purpose of travelling when applying for the visa?? How many month visa was she granted??

She was given 2years multiple entry VISA...purpose; her brother who she hasn't seen in years wanted her to come visit his family. But she couldn't go cos of her health issues
Re: Is My Mom Gonna Be Admitted Into The US? by Miami11: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
She should travel to see your uncle WHO invited her first, then go to your brothers from Chicago
Re: Is My Mom Gonna Be Admitted Into The US? by justwise(m): 3:22am On Jan 11, 2016

(1)

[deleted] / Passport For Togo / I Need Assistant On My Usa Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.