Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Need Assistant On My Usa Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Assistant On My Usa Visa Application (793 Views)

Need Your Advice On My USA Visa / Please, How Can I Change My USA Interview Location? / My USA Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Need Assistant On My Usa Visa Application by smithbidy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good day good people of Nigeria, I filled my Ds-160 form and I made mistake to upload my passport. After the submission I was amazed by one of the disqualifying criteria of a visa application. Which is rescheduling of your appointment if your passport photograph is not showing up. Please house is there a way I can edit it to upload my passport.

Note: [b][/b]Op please help me modify it to front page
Re: I Need Assistant On My Usa Visa Application by mzjennypher(f): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
smithbidy:
Good day good people of Nigeria, I filled my Ds-160 form and I made mistake to upload my passport. After the submission I was amazed by one of the disqualifying criteria of a visa application. Which is rescheduling of your appointment if your passport photograph is not showing up. Please house is there a way I can edit it to upload my passport.

Note: [b][/b]Op please help me modify it to front page

@smithbidy follow this thread for assistance

https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3

1 Like

Re: I Need Assistant On My Usa Visa Application by AroOkigbo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fill another form, call the US customer service line (works faster) or send them an email concerning your case
They will ask you a few questions, request for the new DS number, and viola, they'll change it.

Do this and thanks me later grin
Re: I Need Assistant On My Usa Visa Application by smithbidy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Fill another form, call the US customer service line (works faster) or send them an email concerning your case
They will ask you a few questions, request for the new DS number, and viola, they'll change it.

Do this and thanks me later grin
pls i dont have the customer service line, can you help. the site am given to get it isnt opening
thanks
Re: I Need Assistant On My Usa Visa Application by chiboy441(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
smithbidy:

pls i dont have the customer service line, can you help. the site am given to get it isnt opening
thanks

Do you think that advice look real ?

Well I think their system will automatically reject that application. Since the required details was not filled up. Next is to fill up another form, same details without mistakes. Try to use another IP to open or clear your cookies.

1 Like

Re: I Need Assistant On My Usa Visa Application by justwise(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
mzjennypher:

@smithbidy follow this thread for assistance

https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3

(1)

Re-birth Of Our National Airline, Nigeria Airways (photo) / Excited Dog Jumps From Second Floor To Welcome Owner, Breaks The Man's Neck / Any Nigerian Nurse Working In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.