Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. (58544 Views)

Poll: Who's a better fashionista?

Beyonce: 45% (22 votes)
Rihanna: 54% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Wore It Better ? Trace Nwapa Vs Rihanna / Fashion Face Off : Diane Kruger Vs Keira Knightley / Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by iice(f): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2009
[img]http://bossip.files./2009/02/rihanna-leaving-opena3f9bb.jpg[/img]

I really like this look. . .i could rock that tongue
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by tpiah: 12:24am On Jun 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thats where Rihanna's "I don't give a damn" attitude comes in. She doesn't need Beyonce's so called "experienced" look jare. tongue

true.

However, at the same time she doesnt have to be the next Tina Turner. sad

She has a great body, but should try and look more mellow, imo.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by oyinda3(f): 3:19am On Jun 21, 2009
Yes Beyonce looks confident cos she is but having fun? Strikes me more like playing to the camera. I am tired of that smile.[/sub] Rihanna looks natural. She's herself. She doesn't have to smile to look good on camera whereas Beyonce has to smile and pose just right to look good. [sub]My opinion anyways.
Seen one gown, you've seen them all.  There are sometimes she get's it right like the white dress but usually those red carpet dresses

wow I so much agree. lol same smile and pose same dress. I think she's working with a stylist that tells her to work her hips so she uses the same dress style to emphasize her hips over and over. no versatility at all even still, I prefer rihanna's style better

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by iice(f): 6:14am On Jun 21, 2009
That golden dress is hideous tongue Looks like an oscar statue grin

Same for the one she wore this year. . .Yeah i noticed she poses the same way. Don't really care about that. I just wish she would experiment more with her dresses especially at these red carpet events undecided

The black one isn't so bad, if it didnt have a cape grin
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by Ejadamen(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2009
Hate the gold dress, she looks terrible in it. angry angry angry Unfortunately she says that's her favorite color. The black is cute but why are all the gowns sweeping the ground? How does she walk around in that?
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by mohawkchic(f): 2:44am On Jun 22, 2009
~Bee's other alter ego cud likely be a "Mermaid" grin

~She cud pass for her own Wax Model @ Madam Tussaud's cheesy
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2009
mohawkchic:

[~She cud pass for her own Wax Model @ Madam Tussaud's cheesy[/font]

Exactum! cheesy
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by kaypumpin2(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2009
Bee should get rid of that stiff look on the red carpet abeg.Especially when she wanna show off her butt.Chest out and shoulder high as if on a para-military parade.

Always looking mechanical as if she's being remotely controlled.

Riri's look?Flair and poise personified,me likey me likey  grin  grin  grin
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by tpiah: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2009
in fact, the original post clearly shows the thread's slant

Rihanna and Beyonce are two of the world's biggest A-list music stars even before a bloke named Jay Z saw them meeting eye to eye. Rihnna is the fresh faced Carribean girl with the American dream and supposedly pleasant personality.
Beyonce, meanwhile, has been in the limelight for most of her life. She's carved a niche for herself in the music industry with and without Jay's help and is managing to create a fashion following (which I think is crap by the way).

I should have noticed that.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2009
Yea. So?
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by kaypumpin2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yea. So?

Spikey,open a thread on Scarlett Johansson and Charlize Theron pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

These are my 2 Hollywood fantasies grin

Thanks in advance cool
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by bluespice(f): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2009
i prefer riri's look
more experimental
more real-life-ish
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by nila07: 5:44am On Jun 24, 2009
riri takes it. that girl can wear anything. Beyonce hardly ever get it right.

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by Tweek: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2009
Were I to choose I'd definitely go Rihanna. She oozes sophistication, isn't afraid to experiment. Rock appeals to her and being girly doesn't. Where Beyonce couldn't pull off the Blazer outfit Rihanna did because it had Rock all over wheresp53
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by shaz17: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2009
Ri-ri wins everytime. beyonce looks like she trying way too hard. her style a bit dated too.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by muffins(f): 12:35am On Nov 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I agree that Rihanna's metamorphosis is due to her last album which had a bit of rock influence. I love her daring style. . . .
[img]http://bossip.files./2009/02/rihanna-leaving-opena3f9bb.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkL2UzMmQ4ZWY2MDk2YzQ2ZTA5YTE5MGE1MWU5NjhkMzViLTUyOGFiY2QyNjY2NzE1NDEzMTQyNTJmMjY3MTAxNmIzLmpwZw==[/img]

Wow!! Rihanna is looking good. wink
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by Outstrip(f): 4:39am On Nov 02, 2009
Rihanna hands down
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by bluespice(f): 5:27am On Nov 02, 2009
they both have different distinctive styles IMO we should be comparing them
while beyonce is the quintessential pop star, we have rihanna with her rock undertones. They both express their different musical choices in how they dress. Beyonce will be your old hollywood glamour while rihanna's the mordern rock-pop star.
Both exceedingly beautiful ladies but that's about where the similarities end.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by africhika(f): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2009
BEYONCE!! she is soo classy (except when she's opening her thighs on stage like a slut)
beyonce has her own style, yeah it is sometimes tacky but it's HER style

riri is a robot. she's letting pple tell her what to wear. remember how she looked when she first came out?
she's completely changed! she's just a walking marketing strategy. her pple want her to look "punkish"
next year, they'll tell her to look "afrocentric" and she'll probably change. she looks fantastic, but it's not her own identity,
anyone can see that.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by Ejadamen(f): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
africhika:

riri is a robot. she's letting pple tell her what to wear. remember how she looked when she first came out?
she's completely changed! she's just a walking marketing strategy. her pple want her to look "punkish"
next year, they'll tell her to look "afrocentric" and she'll probably change. she looks fantastic, but it's not her own identity,
anyone can see that.

grin grin grin grin grin What you said maketh sense. Personally I think she's beginning to look devilish in her music videos.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
Riri is a brand. Beyonce is the robot.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by muffins(f): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
nila07:

riri takes it. that girl can wear anything. Beyonce hardly ever get it right.

Rihanna looks way better than Beyonce. wink
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by Ejadamen(f): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
Are you sure you're not saying that Riri's better looking cos she's slimmer? undecided Beyonce looks great in her music videos.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by yjay(f): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ejadamen:

grin grin grin grin grin What you said maketh sense. Personally I think she's beginning to look devilish in her music videos.

me too,
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by sexyife1(f): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2010
riri rocks jo!, i feel her lyk mad, beyonce is just trying her best but she cant be as wonderful as rihanna is, not only in fashoin buh in everytin, riri kiss beyonce undecided
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by yme1(f): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
riri body always go with the clothes she wears but beyonce always that this over size wering style undecided
altho beyonce do look stunning in most of her dressing but the truth is i will give it to riri smiley
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by yme1(f): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
i give it to riri here kiss

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by yme1(f): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2010
beyonce takes it here kiss

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by yme1(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2010
both styles sucks here

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by yme1(f): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2010
riri looks stunning

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by yme1(f): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2010
is it me or does beyonce looks much more older than her age here? undecided

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2010
Rihanna is very versatile in her sense of fashion, but Beyonce is more classic
and I like classy style so gonna go with my girl Beyonce. (her curves add an extra bonus)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Female Dwarfs In Matching Ankara Outfits (Photos) / This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.