Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? (2687 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by perkyendy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please I have a problem, after going through some of your post on your website, I decided to write you, though I want my identity hidden.

I live with my sister and her husband, but this days am afraid, the way he looks at me, sometimes while we are walking he will like to hold me and I will stylishly dodge my hand so he wont feel bad.

Today he surprised me because my elder sister traveled, he asked me to bring him water to their room for him which I obeyed and took to him only for me to get there he asked me to wait for him to finish drinking the water so I can return the rest to the fridge, but instead of him to drink the water he was busy steering at me especially my boobs, I got embarrassed because it was obvious and walked out of the room.

Am afraid this man might force himself on me one day especially now that my sister is always coming back from work late due to Lagos hold up.

Please sir I need your help teach me or tell me what to do or SHOULD I REPORT HIM TO HIS WIFE, MY ELDER SISTER?
Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by Odunharry(m): 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Guess the name of the man is Lukman

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by perkyendy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
After reading this young lady message I was confused and I decided to bring it here for your help...
www.seyiadesina.com/word

Please your sincere advice will be welcome
Thank you
Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by eleko1: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Arabian nite tales wink grin sad. Come to my shrine for solution embarassed undecided undecided
Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by talktonase(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Carry your kpekus run and leave that house ooh! If it eventually happens that you both get caught doing 'touching body' your sister will not want to hear that it was the husband that forced himself on you oh...carry your two left legs and run oh!

5 Likes

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by Abatsam111(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2016
The best you can do is to leave that house for now

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by dyadeleye(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2016
lady, there is something we called SmartPhone on planet earth
you can record the guy convo and keep that as an evidence when kasala burst..... tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by SURElee(f): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2016
No need to record anything as evidence. How old are you? Abeg pack yourself and your belongings out of that house cos you aint safe there and trust me when I say you don't want to be the reason your sister's marriage hits the rocks. Husband and maid story go better pass your own if it eventually happens God forbid. My dear FLEE! And by flee I mean you run in a way that the sole of your feet touches the back of your head. Stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by poshestmina(f): 12:51am On Jan 11, 2016
Don't you have a house? undecided
Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by kekakuz(m): 5:49am On Jan 11, 2016
perkyendy:
After reading this young lady message I was confused and I decided to bring it here for your help...
www.seyiadesina.com/word

Please your sincere advice will be welcome
Thank you
Baba na you dey here
Haha na your Guy O. From Madrid
Perky baba

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Life is already telling you its about time to have ur own life partner too. I like ppl having real life experience like this.

But seriously, don't tell ur sister. Ur maturity and patience is now needed. Just find one lovely excuse and with a bright smile, leave the house. Don't even disrespect her or her hubby because of that and don't tell mum, elder sis/bro or any member of ur family. U have to conceal (that's what a guy would do anyway -in cases where their broda's wife disrespect them), u ain't a kid anymore. God will help u.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by Haywhymido(m): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2016
ODE
Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2016
The best and only solution here is for you to leave their house.
Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by perkyendy(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Abatsam111:
The best you can do is to leave that house for now

On what reason will she give to her sister for wanting to leave the house
Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by giftygirl1(f): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2016
My sister, l really feel 4 u n understand u perfectly cos l hav been in ur shoes. It was my Aunty's hubby this time. He even had d gut to tell me dt my Aunty wad always busy wt work n dt l wont b in his house n he'll go out n look 4 a girlfriend outside! A father of 7 kids!; my cousins!!.it was a difficult moment
He even started pleading wt money bt l had good training from home n l fear my God so l didnt even think twice to accept his offer. I didnt tell my aunt. I gently told him l wouldnt do it as it was a huge sin n l wouldnt dare it. It stopped for a while n l didnt hav anywhere to go cos my dad was dead n they were abt d only option l had. God helped me n l got admission to d university n thete was money for me to go school. My aunt wanted me to stay n continue helping her n so she asked me to defile it for a 1 yr till money comes. I kept cryin cos its d same money l'll use to defile dt l'll need to continue. She asked me if l want to go school n go to sch n becom a prostitue to help myself. U wont believ this:d husband told her dt if l wanted to be a prostitue l would b one in her house under her nose! I dont know if she understood dt or not. It wad dis man dt paid my school fee n l didnt defile my admission. I didnt tel my aunt abt it till today n l wasnt rude to d man too.wisdom is profitable in all things! So kindly let go of fear n talk to d man wen ur sis is not around. And dont go wearing provocative things in his presence n dont expect him not to look! God's grace

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by jashar(f): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Life is already telling you its about time to have ur own life partner too. I like ppl having real life experience like this.

But seriously, don't tell ur sister. Ur maturity and patience is now needed. Just find one lovely excuse and with a bright smile, leave the house. Don't even disrespect her or her hubby because of that and don't tell mum, elder sis/bro or any member of ur family. U have to conceal (that's what a guy would do anyway -in cases where their broda's wife disrespect them), u ain't a kid anymore. God will help u.

I sincerely don't think she should conceal the matter. This attitude of silence has ruined a lot of lives. You see bad thing but keep quiet? Why?
I feel she should leave the house 1st then she can tell her mum or another elder.
Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2016
jashar:

I sincerely don't think she should conceal the matter. This attitude of silence has ruined a lot of lives. You see bad thing but keep quiet? Why?
I feel she should leave the house 1st then she can tell her mum or another elder.
Lol. That what. That her sister's husband is looking at her somehow cus her sister comes late from work? Whose fault is it gonna be..her sister or the husbands? Is a sister-in-law supposed to be alone with d husband b4?

It won't do any help especially if the wife is not matured enough to handle why her mother is supporting her sister over what she doesn't know just bcus they're trying to save her marriage. So the maturity still depends more on d wife's sister but maybe as a girl sha..she fit no fit handle am

4 Likes

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by PresVA: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2016
poshestmina:
Don't you have a house? undecided
What do you mean by doesn't she have a house? Is it now a crime to come to your sister's house? Or if I have an engagement in the town where my sister lives, I will go and lodge in a hotel?

Why can't the man just respect himself? Shameless man!

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by PresVA: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. That what. That her sister's husband is looking at her somehow cus her sister comes late from work? Whose fault is it gonna be..her sister and the husbands? Is a sister-in-law supposed to be alone with d husband b4?

It won't do any help especially if the wife is not matured enough to handle why her mother is supporting her sister over what she doesn't know just bcus they're trying to save her marriage. So the maturity still depends more on d wife's sister but maybe as a girl sha..she fit no fit handle am
@ bolded, what is wrong with the husband staying alone with his in law? Doesn't he control? Must he go after everything in skirt? She's your in law for heaven's sake... Mtcheeeew. .

Wonder what this world is turning into..

The girl should just leave the house for the stupid womaniser. .for her safety too, before he rapes her..

I fear for the man's daughters. . Maybe people will also blame the daughters for being girls just as they're blaming the lady for spending some days at her sister's house. . angry

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by poshestmina(f): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
PresVA:
What do you mean by doesn't she have a house? Is it now a crime to come to your sister's house? Or if I have an engagement in the town where my sister lives, I will go and lodge in a hotel?

Why can't the man just respect himself? Shameless man!

It is better to go to her house before the man forces himself on her or tear her sister's home apart
Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by keishablack(f): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2016
The fear of rape is the beginning of wisdom. Flee as fast as u can my dear. As for the man, he'll get what he deserves.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister? by perkyendy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
keishablack:
The fear of rape is the beginning of wisdom. Flee as fast as u can my dear. As for the man, he'll get what he deserves.

True talk

(1) (Reply)

I'm 80% Sure I've Found My Wife / What Do U Feel Bout This Couple #be Sincere Oh / Nigerian Music Videos Goes Ho-ish. What Is Going On? :(x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.