Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Adopt The Pace Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adopt The Pace Of God (321 Views)

Okada Ban: I Now Sleep, Wake At My Own Pace - Bishop Ezeokafor / Have You Been Praying At Nighttime?? Adopt This Tactic And You Shall See / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adopt The Pace Of God by holla0404(f): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
ADOPT THE PACE OF GOD
God is a planner, a strategist, he is incredibly organised and has a definite flow and pace, God has a right balance for our lives. There is actually a rhythm he wants us to live by: " Whoever believes will not act hastily" Isaiah28:16 NKJV
Laziness in nothing more than resting before you get tired, pressure usually accompanies us when we are out of the pace of God. Proverbs 16:9TLB says we should make plans counting on God to direct us.
Proverbs16:3 commit to the lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
Cowards never start, and the lukewarm die along the way, adopt the pace of God; his secret is patience. All great achievements require time- and he is worth your time. Happiness is the right direction, not a final destination, never remain where God hasn't sent you. Walking in the pace of God helps us to establish on the proper foundation. Nothing is permanent unless built on Gods will and word, remember the bible says "except the lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it" psalm37:23
A Christian like a candle must keep cool and burn at the same time.
The strenght of a man consists in finding out the way God is going, and going that way, when God shuts and bolts the door, don't try to get in through the window. There is no time lost in waiting if you are waiting on the lord, every great person first learned how to obey, whom to obey and when to obey.
MAKE THIS YOUR POEM FOR THE DAY
Or place I choose or place I shun,
My soul is satisfied with none,
But when thy will direct my way,
This equal joy to go or stay.
God will help us
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.com/2016/01/adopt-pace-of-god.html#.VpLeF_5wZDv

(1) (Reply)

Someone please confrim / Being At Peace / Babylon Is Fallen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.