Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How To Protect House Window From Burglars - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Protect House Window From Burglars (1662 Views)

Protect Your Right To Your Land With A Deed Don't Believe In Word Of Mouth / How To Protect Yourself When Buying A House In Nigeria. / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect House Window From Burglars by jt2016(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2016
Hello everyone.
I have been searching and looking for a way to further secure the windows on my flat from burglars.
They usually gain entrance into the house through the window even though there are normal irons protecting same.
My question is, is there a further way to securely do this with iron from the inside, in such a way that it will be difficult even when attacked from the outside?
Iam looking for a great idea to make it rather difficult to break-in
Any suggestion will not only help me but everyone stands to learn from it and protect home and family day and night.

Re: How To Protect House Window From Burglars by darocha1: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2016
put electric guage.
when a thief gets electrocuted, he will tell others your window will become a KEEP OFF
Re: How To Protect House Window From Burglars by jt2016(m): 4:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Hahaha your funny... thats the last option, you can never tell when one will mistakenly touch the windows..children and family etc
I was looking at fixing an iron from inside to make it difficult for any intruder to pull or push.. something like when you push or hit from the outside the inner iron will resist the force.. what do you think?

darocha1:
put electric guage.
when a thief gets electrocuted, he will tell others your window will become a KEEP OFF

(1) (Reply)

Land With Approved Excision For N1.5M - Olive Park Estate Phase 2 / Get Allocated 1 Week After Outright Payment In This Estate , 300sqm For N1.5M / Reliable Dealer And Suppliers Building Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.